Options

DS Enders

Comments

• Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE FIFTEEN 89/100: (August 8th 2014)

It’s the morning of the wedding and the episode opens with a panoramic shot of the Square. Bevis is standing in front of the mirror practising his speech when he hears a repeated knocking on the door. His mother busts through the door before he can see who it is. She swiftly makes her way through to the living room struggling to carry everything she has with her. She breathes a sigh of relief as she lies all her bags on the sofa and sits the balloons beside it. She kicks off her shoes and lies back, ‘Ohhh’ she groans, ‘I knew I wouldn’t be able to walk in these shoes. I hope they are worth the blisters. Open the champers love, I’m parched…..any pics of this handsome beau of yours. I should have come sooner’ she sighs. Bevis hurries about the house trying to sort everything out whilst nodding and making sounds to his mother to let her think he’s listening.

Skye tries to get Scrabbler out of bed but he won’t budge. She orders him to get up and get showered for the big wedding. He can’t lift himself out of bed. Vaslav bounces into the room holding two ties, ‘Which best suits my complexion?’ he squeaks. Skye laughs asking if he’s expecting to pull, ‘It’s good to see you in such high spirits!’ She leaves the room, gently closing the door behind her and unburdens her worries to vaslav ‘I think Scrabs needs to see a doctor…’

Meanwhile, at Lotty’s, Dan is a bag of nerves. Lotty gives him a drink to calm him down, reminiscing about her own wedding day as she straightens his cravat, ‘It’s a cliché but it really was one of the best days of my life. I just wish I had taken more time to enjoy the day. Don’t worry, it will all run smoothly’ she smiles. Dan checks his watch as his stomach rumbles. Lotty asks him again if he’s sure he doesn’t want anything for breakfast, ‘You have a long day ahead of you.’ He nods stating he’ll only barf it straight back up again.

Shirley asks Mick to sort her sign out snarling that no one wants to come for a drink in The Shi…t! Mona isn’t too pleased when she shows the outfits the workers will be expected to wear for the reception. Shirley states if she doesn’t want to wear it than she can make herself scarce for the day and she can find someone else who will. Priscilla takes hers to the toilets to try on. In the kitchen, blue puts the finishing touches to the wedding cake like a scene from the Great British Bake-off.

Gary places the doorstop carefully into a bag pack using gloves as he prepares to make a journey to Walford Police Station. He decides against telling Dot and anybody else for that matter what he has found or where he is going. He stares at the bunting for the wedding outside the pub, he smirks as he turns his head and walks through the empty market.

Also today, The market is closed for the day as all the market traders are attending except Bianca. Ian offers O…O a job at the chippie and she’s in two minds whether or not she should accept it. CherryRose is busy arranging the flowers for the big day. Paula feels like everyone is walking on eggshells around her.

Maurice arrives at Zack’s early, both deciding to meet the two dans at the church. Zack asks if he’s ok over the whole Sorcha/Max debacle. Maurice laughs it off stating he hopes they have some hot relatives that are single. Klendathu smirks whilst polishing his shoes, ‘Have you seen Ian Beale’s daughter lately?...Wow.’ He blushes as Lauren enters the room. Silence prevails as they look at her in awe. ‘You look stunning babe’ Zack utters as he gives her a peck on the cheek.

Gary arrives at the station and asks the policeman if he can speak to the person who is over the missing Emily Hanley case, ‘I have some new, important evidence that I think will be of great interest to them!’ DC Wilder enters. Gary stutters that he thinks he has the weapon that killed his sister…..he pulls the doorstop out of his bag pack.

Skye goes to EE HQ before leaving for the wedding. She finds Angie sitting at the EP’s desk with a fascinator attached to her hair. Angelic Princess says she was just sorting out a few things before she went to the wedding. Skye sits down calmly in front of her, fixing her skirt ‘Do you know Scrabbler is lying in his bed? He has been unable to live with what happened all these years and he doesn’t need you getting all self-righteous with him over it, just because you now know its linked to your precious Sharon. Do you know he’s close to packing it all in? Or maybe that’s what you want?’ Angie says she won’t be guilt-tripped into making it up with him, ‘He needs to man up and get on with it!’ Skye stomps out of the office in a fury, ‘Well it’s hard when he’s crippled with depression.’ Angie is taken aback by her words.

Bevis, dressed in his wedding attire, pulls back the window blind as he awaits the arrival of the wedding car. His mum fixes him and asks for one more picture, ‘I’m so proud of you honey’ she cries. Bevis pleads with her not to get emotional as she will set him off, ‘Dad’s propping up the bar?’ The horn honks and they both take a deep breath as they head out. The wedding cars follow it through the market and round to the B&B where it picks up Bevis’ other close family members.

Paula is at a loose end today as the rest of her abode prepare to attend Walford’s wedding of the year. She is intrigued by a conversation she overhears between Los and Vald. Los voices his concerns about dullagj to Vald. Vald tells him that they should enjoy today and they can go looking for dullag tomorrow. Los quips that he knows all the places he used to frequent, ‘I never want to go back to that life!’ Vald takes his hand and Toni hurriedly fixes herself, almost tripping down the stairs. She shouts for Paula to behave herself. The door shuts before Paula can say bye.

Sorcha runs over to the wedding car which is still sitting outside the B&B. She hands a present through the window adding her apologises that she can’t make the wedding and she hopes they have a great time, ‘This time last year I was preparing to marry Maurice. I hope it works out better for you.’ Bevis is touched although his mother isn’t taken in by the sentiment. He tells her that they will be raising a toast to TK at the reception and she’s more than welcome to take Eddy in with her, ‘I can’t believe it’s a year tomorrow. Time goes by so fast, it’s scary.’ The driver looks at his watch signalling that it’s time they got going. Sorcha waves them off.

Lotty’s husband sticks a bow on the front of their Merc as he prepares to chauffeur dan and Lotty to the church. Over at the church, everyone is taking their seats as the piano plays the wedding march. Bevis and his family get pictures taken outside as they wait for the other groom to arrive. Zack and Maurice join them and introduce themselves. The make their way in as they get a signal that the other car is a few minutes away.

Gary waits patiently at the police station. He checks his watch hoping he hasn’t left it too late to get justice for his sister.

All Of Me begins to play on the piano as Lotty and Dan appear at the entrance of the church. Everyone stands up. Bevis doesn’t dare to look back. Lotty gives him some words of encouragement as they walk slowly up the aisle. They smile at each other as he finally makes it to the altar. The piano finishes playing before the vicar gets under way. He recognises how great it is now that this can now take place. Bevis & Dan exchange vows and leave the church in a sea of confetti as a married couple. The photographer clicks their camera.

Duff duff: A snapshot of the newly married couple.

COMING NEXT:
    The reception takes place, will the police rain on their parade?
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,413
    Forum Member
    Eeek why do I need to see a Doctor?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE SIXTEEN 90/100: (August 8th 2014)

Dan and Bevis return to a rapturous applause outside The Shirley Gutter. Priscilla is like a headless chicken putting the finishing touches to the bar area and making sure everything is to the best standard possible. She calls Shirley in from the cellar where she is having a ciggie break. Blue tweets a picture of the wedding cake which has two grooms standing on top; one with a Pact Coffee and the other in a Bevis customised t-shirt, ‘very proud of this #weddingcake if I do say so myself.’

The policeman at the reception desk advises Gary to go home stating that the police will deal with it from here. Gary says he isn’t going anywhere until he’s sure this will be pursued immediately ‘Can you let Ms. Wilder know that the men she is looking for are due to leave the country this evening?’ He texts his mum to gate-crash the reception giving her the false hope that dullagj may be there for the free grub.

Scrabbler is forced to look out the window when the incessant knocker at his door proceeds to throw pebbles at his bedroom window. When he sees a dolled up Angie in his front garden, he thinks something must have happened at the office and races down the stairs. Angie lets herself in asking why he’s wallowing, ‘You’re not a wallower or a swallower. Get dressed, we have a reception to attend!’

All the Carters muck in along with blue, mona and Priscilla to serve the guests. The two dans cannot keep their eyes off each other as everyone approaches them to congratulate them. Bevis’ mother enquires about the lack of dan’s family present leading Bevis to give her a deathly glare. She jokingly tells dan to take care of her son or she will come after him. Dan laughs to Bevis that meeting his family has helped to explain a lot.

Also tonight, O…O accepts the job at the chippie. Zack regrets complimenting mona. Los calls in on the shelter and takes a walk around the Square to put his mind at rest. Maurice looks at the door every time it opens, secretly hoping it will be Sorcha. Paula looks around the house, curious about Los she tries to get into their bedroom but it’s locked.

Bevis tries to talk to his dad but he is wasted. A frustrated Bevis tells him to go home, he shouldn’t have come. Over at the station, DC Wilder tells Gary that she is working against the clock to get all the evidence together. Gary tells her she can find who she’s looking for in Albert Square’s boozer, ‘I will be there. I will stall him as long as I can.’

Scrabbler cries to Angie that this is the side of him he doesn’t like people to see, ‘You might think I’ve got over it but I haven’t. I still hear his body hitting off the car, eee his body lying unconscious on the road, hear the wailing cries of his wife at his graveside. Having his family on the Square and seeing the affect losing him has had on their lives…please, I can’t take you hating my guts as well.’ Angelic P. hugs him tightly telling him that she’d be nothing without her partner in crime, ‘You hide it so well. You’re the life and soul of the party and you’re hiding all this pain and sadness. Don’t suffer in silence.’

Everyone gets seated for the meal. Dan catches Carol Hanley entering in the corner of his eye and tries not to be thrown although surprised and bemused to see her make an appearance. Vaslav continues to turn on the charm with Johnny who is shyly flattered leading Linda to usher Vas to his seat.

Mick asks Shirley who that bird is who has just entered. Shirl looks over and states, ‘According to Phil, it is Sharon’s mum who gave her up for adoption. Carol, I think they call her. That Gary is one of hers too.’ Mick quips that he hopes she’s not as miserable as the other Carol on the Square.

As dan prepares to make his speech, Gary walks in. Dan coughs and clears his dry mouth. Gary sits beside his mum and stares at the happy couple, smiling as he can see that he has unnerved him. Dan begins to read his pre-prepared speech from the mic, ‘Firstly, I would like to thank you all for coming here today. It means a lot to me and Bevis that you are all here to share in our joyous day. I’d especially like to give a big thanks to his family who have warmly welcomed me into their family. When I moved to this Square, I never thought I would meet the person I hope to spend the rest of my life with. It was Bevis that made the first move *laughs* but when our eyes met on that market, it wasn’t just the hairs on the back of my neck that were standing up. He’s not just my husband but my best friend, **signals to raise a toast* I can tell him anything and I know my secret will be safe.’

Scrabbler and Angie both make a late arrival to the party. The grooms are pleased to see them. Bevis tells dan he has nothing to add, visibly put out by Gary’s presence. Dan nudges him to add something. Bevis reluctantly stands up, ‘I would just like to echo everything that dan has said. As he said, I did all the chasing and I always get what I want. *jokes* God help anyone who gets in my way. *laughs* I couldn’t ask for a better man to spend the rest of my life with!’ *signals to raise a toast*

Bevis’ dad falls off his stool and Shirley orders that no one serves him another drop. Zack admires mona’s outfit but she doesn’t take it as a compliment crying to stop mocking her, she’s doing it for Shirl. Zack sighs that he doesn’t know why he bothers. Maurice isn’t in the party mood but he tries to paint on a smile and imagines what could have been. Bevis' mum gets to know the guests including Vaslin, at least that's what she insists on calling him.

Mick asks the happy couple to cut the cake before they take to the floor for their first dance, ‘a cake Mary Berry herself would be proud of’ he quips. The couple then take hold of each other as they begin to waddle to Stand By Me .Completely entranced in each other’s eyes, it is as if no one else is in the pub and they don’t notice the police enter. The music comes to an abrupt stop forcing them to snap out of it before the song has finished.

Benbenalen shows his police ID and proceeds to cuff Bevis, ‘I'm arresting you for the murder of Emily Hanley. You may not say anything but anything you do say may be taken as evidence and used in a court of law.' Bevis is unable to move as his body enters a complete state of shock. The camera pans around the shocked faces as he is led to the police car. Even his mother is speechless.

Duff duff: A tear trickles down Bevis' face as the police car takes him to the station.

COMING NEXT:
    - The Square comes to terms with yesterday’s events.
    - It’s judgement day for Max!
    - It’s the first anniversary of TK’s murder
    - Has Dean got a new target and ally?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE SEVENTEEN 91/100: (August 9th 2014)

The episode opens with the outside of the Shirley Gutter, confetti from the wedding lies on the ground. Some of it blows around in the light breeze. Dan lies on the ground of his flat staring into space. Bevis sits in his cell, he puts his face in his palms as the reality of the situation hits him. Sorcha struggles to get out of bed and when she does she looks out onto the Square, over at the pub. Lauren catches Max before he heads off for the test wishing him luck, Abi looks quizzically out the window at them.

Scrabbler wakes up to Angie’s face once more. ‘Skye let me in’ she states as she gathers her breath. Scrabbler is surprised to see her as she was meant to be going shopping with Sharon, ‘The Bevis news is shocking, isn’t it? He doesn’t look like he has it in him. I wonder what he did with the body?’ Angie sighs that Sharon’s with the woman who gave birth to her, ‘She’s understandably upset but Sharon didn’t know the girl. She has enough on her plate with Phil without the Prodigal mother sticking her oar in.’ Scrabbler says there’s a busy day’s filming ongoing but he wasn’t planning on going to the office today. Angie’s straight with him and tells him if the job is too much for him then he should step down, there’s no shame in it.

Dan waits at the blinds of his house and watches the people go about their daily basis. When he sees RedHood entering his office, he runs out barefooted. Dan pleads with him to get Bevis off stating he’ll do anything. Red laughs in his face stating he’ll be indebted to him for the rest of his life, ‘You owe me, why should I help you?’ Dan cries that he never went to the police about the beating, this would make them even. Red tells him he will think about it and shuts the door in his face.

Gary is fuming that Bevis has been arrested and not dan. He rings the station and asks to talk with DC Wilder but he’s told that she’s busy and she will be in touch with the family in due course. Janine sees a missed call on her phone from an unknown number and worries that she may have missed a call from dullagj. Gary snipes that she won’t see him for dust, ‘Once he goes into one of his drug binges that’s it, you’ve lost him. There’s no talking to him.’ Janine loses her composure and weeps into his arms, not wanting to be alone again.

DC Wilder takes Bevis in for questioning. She asks him about the day Emily was last seen alive. He states that he’s not talking until his solicitor gets here. Bevis is relieved when Red enters, ‘Sorry I’m late.’ As the interview progresses, Bevis is informed that his fingerprints were found on the weapon they believe killed Emily Hanley. Emily’s blood/DNA was also traced and matched their police records. ‘Have you anything you’d like to say Mr. Bevis?’ Wilder quips. Bevis breaks down. Red demands that his client has a breather.

Sorcha stands at TK’s memorial plaque and tells Eddy all about his daddy. Maurice takes the opportunity to pay his respects whilst passing. He remarks how much Eddy has grown, laughing that he’ll be walking soon. Sorcha remains in a sombre mood, ‘I can’t believe it’s been a year since I heard his voice. Do you think Bevis had anything to do with it? What if TK found out…’ Maurice laughs off the suggestion assuring her the police have made a mistake, ‘IanMandy had a psychotic episode. The police obviously have nothing better to do. I think it’s someone’s idea of a sick joke.’ Sorcha cries that everyone has moved on and she can’t seem to find a way to. Maurice blurts out that he knows about Max…

Also tonight, O…O adjusts to her new job. Max is a nervous wreck as he waits for the results of his test. Cherry lays some flowers at TK’s memorial and dedicates them from ‘The Bridge Street market workers.’ Ian asks Klen if he’s heard anything about IanMandy being released.

Scrabbler has heart to heart with Angie at EE HQ. He tells her how being the EP of EastEnders was his dream job but there’s so much pressure that comes with it, ‘I have learned that you cannot please everyone and to take fan’s opinions with a pinch of salt. Above all, I always go with my heart but when my job is making me ill, I think to myself is it worth it? This is such a big production to be in charge of.’ Angie reassures him that he had a very successful year and now that he’s had some time out, he’s ready to get back in the saddle ‘We have a great team here and it has been a successful year. We have the live episode coming up, it’s such an exciting time to be working here. Enjoy it and stop worrying what everyone else thinks.’ Scrabbler’s defiant that Monday will be the start of the rest of his life and organises a team meeting.

Gary asks Janine where his mum is. Janine says she thinks she popped over to Sharon’s this morning and she hasn’t seen her since. Gary is incredulous and storms round to the Mitchells. He finds Carol playing with Denny in the living room while Sharon cooks the dinner. Sharon follows him into the living room wondering what’s happened. Gary begins to raise his voice and Sharon tells Denny to go upstairs. ‘Our Emily’s killer has been arrested and you’re around here playing happy families. Sharon will never replace her. Truth is she’s a stranger we happen to be blood related to. I’ve been roaming this Square for months and she didn’t have a clue I was her brother. She’s nothing to us and never will be.’ Carol orders him out, apologising to Sharon. Sharon tells him he’s welcome to stay for dinner. Gary gives Carol an ultimatum; ‘It’s me or her. You choose’ and leaves the house. Gary doesn’t head home though…

Shirley looks at all the wedding presents and wonders if she should drop them round. Mona states that dan might not want them now after everything that’s happened, ‘Do you think dan knew? I went to that housewarming party and it sent shivers down my spine but I thought it was because of Hev.’ Mick quips that he hopes all Walford weddings aren’t as disastrous. Shirley states she’ll go round with them. Dan is cautious when he hears a knock on the door, he pulls back the blind to see its Shirley. Dan is grateful and thanks her for bringing them round. Shirley states that the house is cursed and he should get out while he still can. A text comes through from Lotty stating that she’s still waiting on her son’s Skype call and she won’t be able to make it tonight. Dan thinks it’s an excuse.

Sorcha and Maurice go the café. Sorcha states that Max is none of his business, ‘Do you expect me to stay celibate for the rest of my life? I’m single and can sleep with whoever I please. We will never get back together. It’s time we both moved on with our lives.’ Sorcha leaves the café wheeling Eddy. Max rings Lauren to tell her he’s clear, his test was negative. Lauren is pleased for him and tells him she’ll be popping open the oj to celebrate.

Keyser is entering the pub when he spots Dean having a cigarette outside his house. Keyser approaches him saying he shouldn’t have beef with Shirley. Dean laughs stating he knows nothing about that woman, ‘She will run that pub into the ground. I guarantee you.’ Keyser asks him about Kevin, ‘Do you know whose fault that was?’ Dean looks at him. ‘Cut and shut cars. Phil Mitchell. I’ll let you do the math’ Keyser utters as he heads to the pub. Dean stares over at the Mitchell house.

Bevis resumes questioning telling Wilder that he killed her in dan’s house contrary to Red’s advice, ‘She was holding me hostage and planning on doing the same with all the house warming guests. I hit her to get free but she fell badly…there was no pulse…I didn’t know what to do so I stuck her in the wardrobe until the party was over. Dan was out all day getting last minute things for the party and I had cleaned up by the time he got home. The next day, I sent dan on an errand and borrowed his taxi keys. I put the body in the car and…’, he begins to sob uncontrollably and the interview has to be stopped again. Back at dan’s house, there’s another knock on the door. Dan assumes it must be more stuff from the wedding but it’s Gary….’You’re going to wish it was you lying in that police cell Daniel. I’m going to make your life hell!’

A shaken dan gets the duff duff.

COMING NEXT:
    - Bevis helps the police.
    - Sorcha’s relief is short lived.
    - Paula does more digging on Los.
    - Some familiar faces return…
    Happy New Year to all readers!
  • Options
    QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is why I should visit the Soap Games forum a lot more :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed Amy. :)

EPISODE EIGHTEEN 92/100: (August 11th 2014)

RedHood states to dan that he told Bevis to say nothing but he wouldn’t listen, he crumbled once he saw the evidence they have against him. Over at the B&B, Kim is about to enter the living room with a breakfast tray when she hears Bevis’ mum’s phone ring and decides to eavesdrop on the conversation. She breaks down when she is told that her son has been charged with the manslaughter of Emily Hanley. A concerned Kim lays the tray down on the reception counter and goes into comfort her.

Janine answers Carol’s phone thinking she might be in contact with dullagj but it’s DC Wilder. She wants to meet with the family at midday to tell them what’s happening. Carol is in the shower. The camera pans to a homeless dullagj sleeping on a public toilet floor, similar to those grubby ones adjacent to the Walford tube. Is he back in Walford?

Max watches out the window as Sorcha drops Eddy to crèche. Over at EastEnders HQ, Scrabbler waits for the team to arrive buzzing with excitement as they prepare to storyline the show’s 30th anniversary and beyond. Back at home, Skye is alarmed to see vaslav stick a knife in his jean pocket. When she confronts him, he scares her with the crazed, shaky look he gives her, he states that ‘It’s not safe out there. I need protection. I’m not going to let that man and men like him keep me indoors.’

Gary sits at Dot’s kitchen table. He sees Janine ringing his mobile but he stops the call…again. Dot is bobbing about looking for something. She enquires if Gary has seen her doorstop but is interrupted by a knock on the door. Dot looks through her peephole and sees its Kim. She looks disapprovingly at Kim’s assets which are visibly on show. Kim struts into the kitchen and tells him that Bevis has been charged with manslaughter according to Mama Bevis. Gary tries to hide his anger thanking her for calling over, ‘I appreciate it.’

Paula drops in on the homeless shelter. She asks Maurice if he needs any help but he doesn’t and it’s clear she has an ulterior motive. She decides against beating around the bush and just comes out with it ‘Why did Los end up on the streets?’ Maurice laughs stating that he doesn’t want to cause any more trouble, ‘Ask your daughter, it’s not my place to say.’ Paula leaves more determined than ever to dig up whatever skeletons Los is hiding in his closet.

Also tonight, Tracey is stern with Cherry when she is late opening the flower stall. O…O is curious why Keyser has such a smug look on his face. J-B tells Winston that he hopes dan staying put won’t mean less hours for Harlowe on the coffee stall. Bianca tells Kat they should expand and grab Bevis’ pitch before someone else does, Kat’s against the idea.

Dan is glad to see Lotty and gives her a big, squeezy hug. Lotty’s sorry she couldn’t visit sooner and is shocked when she learns that Bevis has confessed and been charged. Dan cries that he wants to confess. Lotty tells him that Bevis has dug his own grave, there’s no point them both going down for it, urging him not to throw his life away too, ‘I have one son the other side of the world, I’m not losing another one.’ She continues telling him that the evidence is stacked against Bevis, he should have known better than to help you cover this up ‘You were in shock and had just endured a terrible ordeal. You were not thinking straight.’ Lotty tells him she has to get to the surgery but will pop in on her way home, ‘You’re welcome to come to mine for dinner.’

Max catches Sorcha coming back from the crèche. He tells her that he got his results yesterday but he wanted to tell her in person. He leaves a pause for dramatic tension. She takes a deep sigh of relief when he tells her that it was negative so she won’t need to be tested. She tells him to stop fluttering his ginger lashes at her, ‘Those big, blue eyes won’t work on me. I’ve got places to be, people to see.’ Max looks lustfully as she walks off.

DC Wilder interrogates Bevis about where he took the body. Bevis says he doesn’t want any legal advisors, he will be pleading guilty to manslaughter. DC Wilder pushes further for information on the body, advising him that the judge will take everything into consideration. Bevis stutters as he says that he drove to Epping Forest, dug a hole and placed her in it. She says that was a lot for one person to do on their own, especially one of his frame. Bevis wipes the sweat from his brow and assures them that he worked alone.

A newly freed IanMandy calls into the Beale restaurant for some food. Ian is taken aback to see him sitting in the restaurant. He decides against putting it off and goes out to greet him. IanMandy tells them they were happy to let him go, now that they know he wasn’t behind the disappearance of Emily. Ian asks if he’s been taking his meds. IanMandy assures him that he is mentally stable now and that he’ll be sticking around in Walford, ‘I’ve told my mum that I’m going to make a life for myself here in London. I’m going to become a chef!’

DC Wilder greets Janine as she enters her home to fill the family in on the latest in the Emily case. Gary is there but he still isn’t talking to his mother who refuses to cut ties with her long lost daughter. Wilder tells them that he’s been charged and excavation will begin tomorrow on the site where she is believed to be buried. Gary demands to know what he did with the body but she says that they can’t disclose that information. Gary storms out of the room stating the whole Square knew that Bevis had been charged before they did. Carol apologises for her son’s ‘childish’ behaviour.

Maurice sees a visibly upset Sorcha emerging from the pharmacy with Eddy. He asks what’s wrong and she asks him to come back to hers, Priscilla is at work. Maurice is joyous but knows it must be serious if she’s willing to take him inside her house. Maurice sticks on the kettle when he gets inside and sits Sorcha down. She is visibly shaken as she tells Maurice to look at Eddy’s face. He sees a scratch and asks what happened him. She cries and sniffs, ‘I collected him from crèche and they told me that he had been scratched by another child. Him sitting there defenceless, unable to defend himself. They said they only took their eyes off him for a minute. I can’t let him go back there, I’m going to have to quit work.’ Maurice tries to calm her down.

Dullagj waits in the alley beside the Swings of Sorrow for his dealer. The camera shows a puffa jacket before revealing the freckled face of Bianca. She tells him he ain’t getting nothing until he coughs up for his last dose. Dullagj tries to get violent with her but Bianca threatens to tell Janine that he’s on the Square. Back at HQ, Scrabbler takes the team out to Wok On Inn for lunch happy with the morning’s work.

The police drive Bevis to Epping Forest. Bevis steps out of the car, his hands cuffed behind his back. They instruct him to guide them to her grave. They walk for 5 minutes before a confused Bevis stops stating that this place looks very different in the daylight. A frustrated officer tells him to look for things that might help him to remember. Bevis changes direction and the police worry that he is leading them on a wild goose chase before he stops and points, ‘This is where I buried her.’

Bevis looks up from the ground and grabs the duff duff.

COMING NEXT:
    - Carol Hanley is tested to the limit.
    - The police talk to dan.
    - Dean means business.
    - IanMandy makes his presence felt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE NINETEEN 93/100: (August 12th 2014)

Dan opens his curtains to see a strong police presence outside his house. He frets that they may be there to arrest him before seeing they have cordoned off Turpin Cabs and are inspecting their vehicles. He notices Bevis’ mother coming towards his house and swiftly closes the curtains. Standing against them in the dark living room, he shuts his eyes as he waits for the knocking to end.

Priscilla isn’t happy to see Maurice has kipped on the sofa. She opens the curtains to waken him. Half-asleep, he squints as he tries to block the bright light. Priscilla berates him for trying to worm his way back into sorcha’s life, ‘I know your game. Eddy is her priority. She’s even playing hard to get with Max. You’ve no chance.’ Sorcha comes into the living room holding Eddy, she asks if they think she should take him to crèche. Priscilla assures her it was a one-off occurrence.

Phil and Sharon have an appointment with the oncologist and hop into the Range Rover. Sharon asks if he wants her to drive but he growls for her to stop fussing. Sharon lowers down the mirror and touches up her lippy. She jumps as Phil lays on the horn. Flipping the mirror back up, she sees Dean standing in their way and gets out of the car…

Oh Mandy well,
    You came and you gave without taking,
    But I sent you away.
    Oh, Mandy well,
    Kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
    And I need you today.
    Oh, Mandy!

IanMandy is singing whilst making breakfast in the Beale kitchen. Lucy storms through before he can ask if she wants some bacon. Ian follows through, sighing that he should have never let her start work with David flaming Wicks. IanMandy thanks him again for his kindness stating that he doesn’t know what he would have done if it wasn’t for him, ‘I can’t face going home to my overbearing mother. She means well but I need my own space. Maybe one day I’ll be running my own restaurant just like you…’ Ian smiles before returning to the dining room table for a slap up breakfast.

Gary is leaving Dot’s and is amused by the confrontation between Sharon and Dean. Sharon sternly tells him to move out of the way pondering what his problem is, ‘Phil has a meeting with his oncologist and we don’t want to be late.’ Dean laughs stating it’s karma for all the lives he has indirectly ruined. Sharon is pensive as he walks away and she hops back in the Rover. Phil asks what that was all about. Sharon sighs that he’s a lost boy wiping the lippie she smudged, ‘I hope they have some good news for us today.’ Phil speeds out of the Square.

The camera cuts to Emily’s body being exhumed as the police arrive to question dan. DC Wilder’s accompanying detective states that she’s well on her way to a promotion. Wilder states that she will leave no stone unturned in this case. Dan greets them with a faux smile and lets them in. Over at the B&B, Bevis’ mum asks if she can extend her stay.

Priscilla is having tea with Sorcha before she goes to work. She asks how Maurice ended up back at theirs last night. ‘I was talking to him last night and he called round to see how Eddy was. I invited him in and we had a chat, there was no funny business. **Cilla raises her brow** He knows where the line is….doesn’t mean we can’t still be friends. We started out as friends and we’re mature enough to remain friends.’ Priscilla asks who she is trying to convince.

Also tonight, Amy accidentally takes Roxy’s ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ book to school instead of her library book. Keyser calls into Roxy’s for a haircut but Dean isn’t working. J-B is jumpy when Cherry starts talking about DS saying he prefers to keep his online life separate. Kim is visiting Denise and sees IanMandy is back.

DC Wilder asks dan if he noticed Bevis behaving oddly on the night he killed a young woman stating he must have been pretty shaken up. Dan says he was so busy that day that he didn’t have much time for Bevis, ‘We weren’t a couple at this stage but he was helping me get everything ready. It was only afterwards that he moved in.’ Wilder remarks that he was alone in the house for a considerable amount of time. Dan replies that it wasn’t a normal day though and he did a lot of night shifts at the taxi rank so would often spend a lot of the day in bed, ‘I’ve been going over and over it ever since. How did I not notice? How could I be so blind? He just used other excuses but it makes sense now.’ They thank him before leaving. Wilder states to her colleague that he can talk his way out of anything but she isn’t convinced ‘Why do you think I didn’t tell him about the forensics coming tomorrow.’ She continues, 'problem is that it was so long ago that people don’t remember where they were. That house had a big group of people that night too which might have ruined a lot of the evidence.'

Maurice comes home to find a dishevelled dullagj sitting on the steps outside his house. He is taken aback by his appearance and takes him inside. He gives him towels and tells him to have a shower and clean himself up. Dullagj shakes and begs him not to tell anyone he’s back. When he emerges, he slyly looks for loose cash around the flat as Maurice makes them both something to eat. Frustrated that he hasn’t found any, he asks him outright if he can have some cash until he gets back on his feet. Maurice assures him he doesn’t have to worry about any of that, he’ll take care of him. Maurice looks round to see he has gone and decides to ring Janine…but she doesn’t answer.

IanMandy takes a leap of faith and goes out onto the market. He feels like everyone is staring at him. Gary is passing and takes the opportunity to speak to him, ‘It’s good to see you out and about mate. Sorry I ever doubted you. Why don’t you come to the pub later for a pint?’ Gary sees Wilder at Janine’s and tells him he’s got to go and will see him later. IanMandy’s confidence is boosted and he starts to feel like his life is getting back on track.

Dullagj knocks on Billy and Lola’s door and tells them that he is collecting money for Phil’s cancer. Silly Billy naively believes him and gives his last Lady Godiva. Lola questions it when he comes back in and is suspicious, ‘Pops, you do know he’s a druggie? Yeah?’ Billy states that Phil isn’t going to be too happy when he hears about this, that’s Sharon’s brother. Lola says she’ll speak to Sharon, leave it to her…

Phil and Sharon are quiet as they return to the Square. Sharon stands looking at Janine’s and the police car parked outside as Phil walks on into the house. Over at the pub, Shirley is floored to see Dean is trying to make an effort with her and is touched when she sees him and Mick getting along so well. Mona worries he may have an ‘utter’ motive. When Dean gets his mum alone, he brings up Kevin’s death and Phil’s involvement leaving her uneasy, what will she say?

DC Wilder and her colleague inform Carol, Janine and Gary that Emily’s body has been located in Epping Forest and the remains match her dental records. Carol cries, ‘Can I see my baby? ……one last time….I never got to say goodbye to her!’ They state that the body is in no state to be viewed having been in the soil for such a long length of time, ‘You will be able to give her a funeral in a few weeks’ time and say a proper goodbye then.’ Janine thanks them and sees them out. Before she can close the door, Sharon bursts through. ‘Your druggie son is going round the doors of Walford collecting money for my sick partner’

Carol Hanley steals the duff duff.

COMING NEXT:
    - The Emily case is still the talk of the Square.
    - Sharon and Shirley trade insults.
    - Maurice makes another phone call. Will he live to regret it?
    - Dan is forced to leave the house for the first time since the wedding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE TWENTY 94/100: (August 12th 2014)

Carol is still trying to take in the news that her daughter’s body has been found. Sharon is clearly fuming and stands waiting for a response unaware of the news they have just received. Gary quips, ‘She wasn’t long abandoning us, eh mum? …that’s your brother you’re talking about.’ Gary stands smirking at Sharon, revelling in the situation. The three of them hear the door close. Gary runs to the blinds to see Janine fixing her coat and walking through the Square, ‘I better check on Scarlett, leave you two to it.’

Shirley tells Dean that she doesn’t want to rake over the past. Dean states he wants to know why his dad died. ‘It was a car crash Dean except he wasn’t as lucky as you were.’ Shirley proceeds to serve customers in a bid to put an end to the discussion but Dean is left pensive at the bar wondering how truthful his mother is being with him.

IanMandy takes a detour before heading to the pub. He stands across from the homeless shelter where he knows that Jake is working. He’s distracted though by the police officers who are standing at dan’s door. The police inform dan that his house is a crime scene and they need him to vacate the premises until further notice.

Maurice texts Los to let him know that dullagj is back on the Square. He hears a knock on the door and thinks it might be him. He opens to find Janine on his doorstep. She wants to know everything having walked round the Square to no avail, ‘You don’t realise how big this place is until you’re looking for someone.’ Maurice tells her that he found him sitting outside, ‘He was in an awful state. I invited him in for a shower and shave. I was making him something to eat but he just wanted money, he was desperate for his next fix. I tried to ring you…’ Janine asks him to ring her if he comes back.

Carol fills Sharon in on the latest apologising for not being able to process anything else at present. Sharon says it’s been one thing after another today, ‘Phil got some bad news at the hospital today. They’re advising him to get his prostate gland removed to stop the cancer spreading, the treatment isn’t working as well as they’d have hoped. They’re continuing to monitor it.’ Carol says she should go home and be with him, ‘I will deal with Jon. No son of mine does that, junkie or no junkie. I’ve had it with him. I am about to bury one child, I don’t want to lose another.’ Gary pops out before he’s stuck babysitting. Sharon goes to go home but heads to the pub instead in need of a drink.

Dan packs his bags wondering where he’s going to go. He can’t go to the B&B because Bevis’ mother is still there and Gary is staying at Dot’s. He cuts a solemn figure as he walks out of the flat and ends down Bridge Street market. IanMandy takes Jake by surprise by calling into the shelter, ‘Surprise you can still show your face round here.’ Jake laughs in his face stating that he’s not the one who stabbed themselves and he’s putting his past to good use now helping others.

Janine rings Gary to see if he has found dullagj and is aghast to learn he’s in the pub. Searching relentlessly, she asks dan if he’s seen him. Dan shakes his head and tells her that he’ll keep an eye out. Shirley is pleased to see the pub so busy but her face drops when Sharon walks in. She lets Mick serve her. Over at the Mitchell house, Phil lies face down on his pillow, over the covers of his bed fully clothed.

Los tells Toni that he’s going to Walford as Maurice has texted him saying that dullagj is back. Paula’s ears are burning. He kisses Toni who is lying up watching television and heads off. Paula enquires where he’s off to. Toni says he’s gone to see a friend. Paula asks if she fancies going out to the pub. Toni declines the offer saying they can go out another night. Vald is in the kitchen cleaning up and Paula questions why Los and Toni rarely socialise. Val plays down her concerns stating that they’ve thrown themselves into their work. Paula quips that Toni was a right party girl in her teens and heads out regardless.

Sia plays in the background of the pub.

Shirley asks Sharon what brings her to the pub tonight, ‘Haven’t you got a bar of your own to run? Checking out the competition?’ Sharon says she came to the pub for a quiet drink, ‘My mum and dad must be turning in their graves. You’re not the typical landlady…’ Shirley laughs that she thought her mother was on the Square, ‘Those brothers better watch out. I hear you sh@gged and married the last long lost one that showed up.’ Sharon spits that Shirley’s brother is much fitter, eyeing up Mick behind the bar ‘Must be him attracting all the punters.’ Shirley walks off saying she has a pub to run, Sharon raises her glass to ‘The Queen of the Gutter.’

Dan sits in the café brewing over his next move. IanMandy enters looking for Ian but he’s not there. He spots dan in the corner and approaches him. Dan is uneasy and doesn’t utter a word. ‘I hope Bevis rots in jail for what he did.’ Dan goes to the Masood’s in a last ditch attempt to find a place to crash for the night.

Maurice decides to take a walk around the Square feeling guilty for letting dullagj out of his sight. He sits on Arthur’s bench, he can hear the music from the pub. He sees Max shuffle from his house and looks round to see Sorcha let him in. Jumping to conclusions he fears the worst and makes a call to the social with a revengeful, evil glint in his eye.

IanMandy joins Gary in the pub for a drink. He tells Gary about his encounter with dan. Gary is annoyed that dan continues to get away with it. As word spreads through the pub that Emily’s body has been found, Gary drops a bombshell on IanMandy that dan was the man who killed Emily, not Bevis. Paula arrives to the pub and sits down with the market gang; Kat, Cherry and Harlowe. She asks about Los but they know not to say anything to her. Cherry lets slip that Los and dullagj were homeless buddies, both addicted to drugs. Paula’s floored…

Carol H. holds baby Scarlett and is reminded of when Emily was that small. She begins to weep as the grief takes hold of her. Over at the tube toilets, Dullagj lies shaking on the ground desperate for another fix.

IanMandy helps Sharon home. She comments that it’s good to see him back on the Square, she knew he wasn’t a killer. IanMandy is pleased that everyone seems to be on his side but as he walks back to Ian’s, he sees dan drawing the curtains in the Masood’s house. Mandy’s voice comes into his head, ‘Shoot the murdering liar!’

IanMandy makes a gun signal and gets the duff duff.

COMING NEXT:
    - How much longer can Toni keep the truth from her mum?
    - Sorcha’s parenting is questioned…
    - Carol begins organising funeral arrangements for Emily but is interrupted…
    - Phil’s mind is a mess but he’s confronted by his past once more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE TWENTY-ONE 95/100: (August 13th 2014)

Dot is folding sheets in The Laundrette. The portable radio in the background is playing the local news and states that a young woman’s body that was discovered in Epping Forest has been identified as Emily Hanley, a young woman who went missing in the Walford area over a year ago. A man has been charged with her murder and will be in court next week. Dot is pensive.

Toni asks Paula what time she got in at last night. Paula laughs telling her to let her hair down once and a while, life’s too short. Paula soon realises that Los didn’t come home last night. Toni sighs that he had an early shift this morning so he decided to stay at a mates on the Square. Paula, still slightly drunk, quips she’d better hope he’s not back on drugs….

Janine is preparing to leave Scarlett to nursery and turns the radio off. Carol H. enters the kitchen, visibly weary from recent events. She starts a conversation about Scarlett enquiring what age she is. Janine tells her that she turned two a couple of months ago. Carol reminisces about Emily, ‘I remember she used to walk on her tippy-toes when she was that age. I used to say she’d be a ballerina. Ron loved her to pieces. It’s a different bond a father/daughter one, don’t you think? She was only young when he died, 6 years old.’ Janine says she’s going to have another look for dullagj.

Phil is still quiet and Sharon urges him to open up to her. Phil says he hasn’t made his mind up yet and wants to go to The Arches, ‘I’m going mad staring at these four walls.’ Over at the Beale’s, IanMandy overhears Lucy having a row in the kitchen with Ian. ‘I wish Cindy and David brought me up. My life would be so much better!’ she spits, Ian gasps and is too slow to retaliate as she stomps off to work. IanMandy feels sorry for a frustrated Ian.

Gary calls in on his mum and tells her that Dot has spoken to Reverend Stevens, ‘He’s calling round later.’ Carol is struggling to comprehend that she’ll never see her daughter again, ‘I always had hope that she’d be found alive. Now there’s a body. I’m not ready to save goodbye!’ Gary and his mum are brought together once more in their grief as he hugs her tightly.

Toni laughs off her mother’s suggestion that Los is a druggie. Paula asks how he ended up on the streets. Toni states it’s none of her business. Paula snorts she’s a hypocrite, ‘You were quick enough to stick your nose into my business. What’s so bad that you feel you have to hide it from me? Can’t be as bad as the time you came out as a lezza.’ Toni leaves the room.

Also tonight, Nancy steals Johnny’s phone and sees a message from a man called Ben on Grindr. Kat tells Bianca that Zoe is coming to the Square for Christmas. Dublintvfan places an ad for a ‘Pact Coffee’ job on the Minute Mart window. Sez gives herself a makeover in a bid to woo Dean.

Sorcha is shocked to find Social Services on her doorstep. The woman says they’ve received a phonecall and they have to follow it up. Sorcha says she’ll have to collect him from crèche and is into work in half an hour. The woman assures her it won’t take long.

Sharon brings the books over to the house to keep Phil occupied but he soon finds Dean in his kitchen wanting to know the truth about his dad’s death…Over at Janine’s Carol lets Reverend Stevens in and begins to go through the funeral arrangements with him. They are interrupted by a knock on the door but when she answers there’s no one there.

IanMandy visits Lucy at the car lot and tells her she should be more appreciative of her father. Lucy says he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, ‘I thought you’d understand. You’re staying here to get away from your parents. I’m getting my own flat so it won’t be a problem for much longer.’ Walking to the restaurant, IanMandy spots the job ad on the Minute Mart window.

Sorcha is in a bit of a state as her parenting is called into question. The woman enquires about the dad which forces Sorcha to dredge up Tk’s tragic demise. She then notices the scrape on Eddy’s cheek and asks what happened. Sorcha explains that she sends him to crèche during the week and it happened to him there. When she leaves a worried Sorcha rings Priscilla.

Phil tells Dean his father’s death was not his fault, ‘If you want to know what really happened that night, you should look at your mother who was in the car with him that night!’ An annoyed Dean leaves still no closer to getting the answers he wants and unsure who to believe.

Carol thanks Reverend Stevens for all his help. He states that he wishes their meeting was under happier circumstances and adds that he will be back in touch next week to finalise the arrangements. Carol sees him out. Standing in the doorway, she spots dullagj hassling Masood who is delivering post. He runs off when he sees his mum.

When Paula says she will just have to ask Los outright, Toni blurts out that he’s a recovering alcoholic…Janine is going to collect Scarlett when she sees Bianca dealing in the alleyway. Janine approaches her. Bianca gulps as the hooded man walks off in the opposite direction.

Bianca gets the duff duff.

COMING NEXT:
    - Bevis is in court.
    - Lucy suffers an accident…
    - Bianca feels Janine’s fury.
    - Los is tired of living a lie in his own home.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE TWENTY-TWO 96/100: (August 19th 2014)
    I can't believe what I did for love
    I can't believe what I did for us
    Passionately burning to flames
    Stitch myself up, then I do it again
    I can't believe what I did for love

The episode opens with a montage. Bevis is suited and booted in his cell and waits patiently for RedHood. He looks solemnly at his watch. Maurice walks to work with his earphones in. IanMandy is opening up the fruit and veg. stall for Ian. Vaslav can’t stop smiling as he texts away on his phone before the alarm clock goes off.

Dan is getting a lift with Lotty to court and is forced to walk through the bustling market. Everyone stares at him. He wipes the sweat of his brow as the market traders gossip. He breathes a sigh of relief but then he remarks Bevis’ mum and the Hanleys emerging from their respective houses. The reality of the situation begins to hit him.

Angie fixes Scrabbler’s tie as they prepare for court. Scrabbler quips that if she pulls it any tighter, it’ll be her standing trial for manslaughter. ‘I hope the Hanleys don’t mind me attending today. The last slap gave me whiplash, lucky I didn’t have my head in a neck brace.’ Angie asks if he’s taken his pill stating she doesn’t want to keep Sharon waiting.

Bianca continues to hide from Janine at every given opportunity and Carol H. hasn’t told anyone about her seeing her son. Janine spots Bianca whilst leaving for court and tells Gary he’ll have to squeeze in with Sharon, she’s got business to attend to…

Toni tells Los that her mum knows about his drink problem. ‘I kind of guessed with the amount of digs she has thrown at me over me over the past week. Subtle as a brick your mother’ Los sighs. Toni apologises saying she’s going to give her the hint that it’s time she found a place of her own. ‘She hasn’t paid Val a penny. It’s not right. I’m sick of living a lie in my own home. I want to tell her’ Los cries. Toni’s eyes fill up at the thought of it, ‘You can’t. You’ve seen what she’s like. She’ll be gone by this time next week. I promise.’

Bevis’ mum hops in a cab as Scrabbler and Angie hop into the Range Rover. Sharon sticks the keys in the ignition as Gary and Carol make their way over. Scrabbler is uneasy when Gary jumps in the back beside him. Janine forces Bianca into the house threatening to go to the police if she doesn’t do exactly as she says.

Also tonight, Ronnie is worried that Jay is pushing himself too hard in the gym. O…O tells Dean that Keyser isn’t in when she sees how irate he is. O…O asks Keysa to explain himself. Nancy tells Lola about her snooping on Johnny leaving her intrigued. Skye is peed off when someone claims she just writes dialogue.

Gary asks Scrabbler if he can drive, ‘I have never seen you drive. You weren’t driving the night you killed my father.’ Scrabbler seethes, Angie grips his hand to help him maintain his composure. Carol tells Gary to pipe down, she’s not in the mood for his smart remarks. Gary doesn’t relent ‘Our Sharon has great choice in friends. That Angie one is the one who stabbed me mum…’ Sharon steps on the brakes bringing the car to a halt, ‘Do you want to walk to the court?’ Gary bows his head like a naughty schoolboy and says ‘no.’ ‘Then I suggest you keep your mouth shut’ Sharon pouts.

Janine demands to know what Bianca is playing at. Bianca pleads with her, ‘Please Janine. I can’t go back to prison. I’m just trying to feed ma kids.’ Janine says she never learns, ‘How many times have you been inside over the past few years? I’ve lost count.’ ‘It’s alright for you now you’re a rich b!tch Janine. It was this or sell myself on the streets. **Janine rolls her eyes** Ricky gives me nuffin!’ Whitney walks in.

Everyone gathers in court; Lotty, Dan, Bevis’ mum, Sharon, Carol H., Gary, Scrabbler and Angie P along with DC Wilder & co. Dan is taken with emotion as Bevis appears. The judge asks how the defendant pleads…....’Guilty, your honour’ Bevis utters….

IanMandy is talking to Denise at the stall. ‘I’m surprised you’re still with Ian. I have to admit I didn’t think it would last this long.’ ‘He’s a very kind man. Just look at how he has taken you in. There aren’t many men who would do that’ she replies. IanMandy schemes as she walks back to the Minute Mart knowing she isn’t right for Ian.

Whitney quips that she knew she should never have shown Bianca her Breaking Bad boxsets. Bianca changes her tune stating this has been a wake-up call and she will put an end to it. Janine laughs, ‘It’s all take, take, take with you. I don’t believe a word that comes out of your mouth. Have you been in contact with dullagj? I know he’s in the area…’ Bianca is silent.

Cindy and Lucy are arguing upstairs in the Beale house. Cindy has a free period and Lucy has caught her snooping in her jewellery box while home on her lunch break. Tension escalates and Lucy slips on the top of the stairs and bangs her head. Cindy looks down at an unconscious Lucy at the foot of the stairs…

This plays over the closing scenes.
    We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
    We jumped, never asking why
    We kissed, I fell under your spell
    A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
    I will always want you
    I can't live a lie, running for my life
    I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to break your walls
    All you ever did was break me
    Yeah, you wreck me

I put you high up in the sky
    And now, you're not coming down
    It slowly turned, you let me burn
    And now, we're ashes on the ground

Maurice finds a young girl who has run away from home outside the shelter, he asks Jake to think up new fundraising ideas stating funds are low. Vaslav meets up with his new German beau. Cindy runs out to IanMandy and asks him to call an ambulance. Los tries to write a note for Toni surrounded by scrunched up balls of paper. There are gasps in the court as Bevis is sentenced to 9 years for the accidental killing of Emily Hanley and taken down to the cells. The camera pans round the various observers before returning to the Beale house where Lucy remains unconscious on the floor.

Lucy gets the duff duff.

COMING NEXT:
    - Will Lucy be ok?
    - Maurice’s hope is renewed.
    - Dan is alone and scared, what does the future hold for him?
    - Will dullagj finally be found or is it too late?
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    I have been looking for this EVERYWHERE and now I found it. Very happy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let me know your thoughts AP. :D

EPISODE TWENTY-THREE 97/100: (August 19th 2014)

Following the verdict, Carol has gone outside to get some air. Dan is sitting down on a closed toilet his head in his hands and hiding from Gary. Gary has seen him enter and waits for him to exit the cubicle. Lotty is comforting Bevis’ distraught mother. Angie and Sharon are both on their phones to their respective partners and Scrabbler takes the opportunity to talk to Carol.

IanMandy runs from the Beale house to the restaurant bypassing Denise and the market traders who are beginning to gather by the Beales’ back gate. Denise tells the market traders to stop gawping and get back to work. She is shocked when she enters to find Lucy unconscious on the floor with Cindy knelt beside her, weeping.

Vald arrives home to find Los packing his things and sees a note on the kitchen table. Los breaks down as the pressure gets too much for him. Over at Bianca’s, Janine says that if she leads her to dullagj she won’t go to the police but then, Bianca’s mum and dad walk in….

IanMandy's heart is pumping in his chest. He breathes deeply whilst telling Ian that Lucy has had an accident in the house. Ian frantically drops everything and rushes home fearing the worst for his little girl.

Dan can see Gary’s shoes outside his cubicle but he has nowhere else to go. Dan gently opens the door. Gary stands staring at him menacingly. Dan tries to get past him but he won’t let him. Gary manhandles him and sticks dan’s head in the loo and flushes.

Lucy begins to regain consciousness but the ambulance still hasn’t arrived. Cindy and IanMandy sit on the sofa as Ian speaks to her to see if she can hear him. Denise begins to point the finger at IanMandy but Cindy pipes up that it was all her fault. The camera returns to Lucy and we begin to see the house through her blurry eyes as she stumbles weakly to the kitchen table. She tries to speak but it comes out all slurred and Ian cannot comprehend what she is saying. She holds her head as she tries to stop herself from vomiting. Denise runs for a bucket.

Carol thanks Scrabbler for coming to court, ‘I appreciate it.’ Scrabbler says it was the least he could do, ‘I’m glad you got justice.’ Carol cries that he’ll probably be roaming the streets again in five years, where’s the justice in that? Scrabbler says that living with what he has done for the rest of his life will be tougher than any punishment the judicial system can give him. Scrabbler turns on his phone to find more missed calls from Dean Gaffney.

Also tonight, J-B is smitten with Harlowe but he can’t bring himself to ask her out and continues to play it cool. Lola asks Johnny to meet with ‘Ben’ and accompanies him to Joanna’s Café. Ronnie shows Roxy her refurbishment plans for the gym. Mick is amused to find Lady Di chewing on a dildo.

The young woman who Maurice has found tells him her name is Elle. He gets her a hot cup of soup and blanket to help warm her up. It soon transpires that she has run away from an abusive boyfriend who tried to sexually assault her. Maurice promises that she is safe now. Over at Scrabbler’s, Vaslav brings his new beau in and one thing leads to another in the living room…

Lucy asks ‘What happened?’ over and over as the ambulance arrives. Ian tells her that she had a fall but she is going to be alright, ‘We’re just going to go the hospital to get you checked over.’ Cindy is in a state on the sofa as she sees the state Lucy is in, IanMandy tells her not to fret, ‘It was an accident.’ Ian accompanies her in the ambulance, gossip rife on the market as to what happened.

Los tells vald that he can’t live under the same roof as sanctimonious Paula a moment longer. Vald promises she’ll sort it and tells him to take deep breaths. Over at Bianca’s, Carol and David are appalled with their daughter and warn her to put an end to her drug dealing. ‘It’s not like I’m snorting or smoking it, is it?’ she cries. Janine fills them in and asks David to ring her with any info he gets out of her regarding dullagj. David thanks her for not ringing the police.

Scrabbler and Angie make their own way home. He informs her that Dean Gaffney is still bombarding him with texts and calls in a bid to be brought back to the Square. Angie jokes, ‘Shall we kill Robbie off or recast him?’ Back at the court, Gary warns dan that this is just the beginning. Dan tries to dry himself off but Lotty can see something has happened. Dan explains the situation, ‘At least it was a clean loo’ he smiles.

As Lucy begins to come round, she apologises to her dad for her recent behaviour. Back on the Square, Maurice is on his way home buzzing from his day’s work when he bumps into a furious Priscilla. ‘I know it was you who rang the social. You’re sick. Get a life and leave Sorcha alone.’ Maurice looks bemused. ‘Don’t act the innocent with me. Who else knew about the scrape?’ Priscilla fumes. ‘What about mr. loverboy’ Maurice quips. ‘She’s not with Max. He just came over to fix her leaky tap last week’ Priscilla replies, ‘Oh and stay clear of us.’ Maurice continues his journey wondering if the leaky tap was a euphemism, his hope of reuniting with Sorcha slightly renewed.

Dan returns to his empty flat and barricades himself in. Elsewhere, Paula is rowing with Toni about Los, ‘I can’t believe you’ve fallen for an alcoholic just like your father. You saw what he did to me. I don’t want you to get trapped in a poisonous relationship like that.’ Toni cries that she knows nothing about Los, ‘He has put his past behind him and overcome his problems.’ Paula is like a dog with a bone and will not relent, Toni scathes that it’s time she found a place of her own and stopped scrounging of her.

Scrabbler and Angie have to avert their eyes when they arrive back to find vaslav in a precarious position. Carol goes back to Sharon’s for dinner. Carol tells Phil that he’s looking well. ‘What for a dying man?’ Phil laughs. Sharon looks at him as Carol sits awkwardly at the table. Desperate Dullagj knocks on Janine’s door. He cries, ‘Help me!’ as she answers the door.

Janine gets the duff duff.

COMING NEXT:
    - Paula’s floored by a new revelation.
    - Dan tries to get on with his life.
    - Janine is torn over what to do.
    - Trouble is bubbling in The Shirley Gutter...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE TWENTY-FOUR 98/100: (August 26th 2014)

A weary Janine is busy sorting through work files whilst trying to keep Scarlett content. The camera pans up to the attic where dullagj lies gagged, his feet and hands tied together. He tries to free himself but his attempts prove futile.

Masood is giving post to dan and asks how he’s doing. ‘I’m still tidying this place. They turned it upside down. Thanks for asking’ he replies, staring intently at the envelope. Over at the pub, Mick asks Shirley if she can keep her dildos out of Lady Di’s reach. Shirley proclaims that she will pass the message onto mona. Mick smiles whispering ‘dark horse’ under his breath. Mick reminds Shirl about the pool tournament tonight.

Lola is secretly texting Ben. The camera zooms in on the text from an unknown number asking her to meet him with Lexi. Lola is in a quandary. Across the Square, Jay is busy mixing a protein shake as his intense exercise regime continues. A text appears on his phone from ‘Ben.’

Dot is dropping hints left, right and centre to Ms. Hanley that she is only allowed one lodger and doesn’t want to get in trouble with the council. Carol thanks her for her hospitality stating she’s thinking of going back home after the funeral on Thursday, ‘I don’t know what got in to Janine. She hasn’t let me back into the house since the court day. That ginger haired lady gave me round my things.’

There’s an atmosphere in the Beale household as Lucy continues to spar with Cindy following her accident. Ian is still encouraging Lucy to rest her twisted ankle but she is bored of being housebound and ends up taking out her frustration on everyone else. Dean calls round to see Denise and jokes to Lucy about the perils of wearing killer heels.

Paula is feeling increasingly unwelcome at vald’s. She is still trying to get her point of view across to Toni stating that she hasn’t seen Los at his lowest, ‘Stop looking at everything through rose tinted glasses. Addiction isn’t a switch you can turn off.’ Toni is close to losing it with her and blurting out the truth…

Also tonight, J-B asks Harlowe if she’s going to the pool tournament. Cherry eyes up the new market inspector before learning that he is vaslav’s new squeeze. David flashes cash and advises Bianca to start a new life away from Walford with the kids. Keyser ponders if he should concede defeat against King Phil.

Klen stops to talk to IanMandy at the fruit stall. He asks about Lucy and is glad to learn that she is back to her old self. ‘Emily, Poppy, we couldn’t afford to lose another young gal’ he winks. IanMandy asks if it’s too late to sign up for the pool tournament. Klen laughs that they will take anyone, ‘See you there mate.’

Scrabbler is considering joining the gym as he feels he hasn’t been exercising enough since becoming EP. He looks at the new flier for Ronnie’s gym. Carol Hanley is passing and stops to greet him. Scrabbler states that exercise is good for his depression and the doctor has been advising him to do more but he’s been struggling to find the time and motivation. They connect over their respective depression diagnoses, ‘It took me ages to find the right dosage and tablet, I thought it’d work like a headache pill. More fool me.’ Carol nods in agreement as she heads to Janine’s.

Dan opens the letter. It’s a visiting order from Bevis. Dan tears up. Sitting in the dull flat, he spurs himself into action and prepares to head out…Back at the pub, mona is embarrassed when Mick starts talking about her leaving things lying around knowing where the conversation is headed. Mick laughs to Linda that it’s always the quiet ones.

Denise explains the events of Christmas 2011 to Dean and he puts his name down for the pool tournament…Lola heads to Angie’s Den to talk to Sharon. Lola stutters over her words leading Sharon to take her into her office. Lola tells her she’s in contact with Ben and she wants to know if she thinks she should tell Phil…

Janine is torn over what to do with dullagj knowing that rehab didn’t work last time. She’s thrown by a visit by his mother. Carol says it’s about Jon/dullagj and she lets her in. A guilty Carol tells her about her spotting him hassling the postman. Janine states that she’s moving on with her life, ‘I can’t put my life on hold for him. I can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.’ When she leaves, Janine opens the attic door to check on him. Over at the Beale’s, Cindy feels more ostracised than ever.

Vald notices Los acting strangely and follows him upstairs. She sees him take a bottle of vodka out of a brown paper bag. He stares at it intensely before putting it back in the bag. Vald enters the room unaware that Paula is eavesdropping from the adjacent room. Vald grabs hold of his shaking hand and tells him that the witch will be gone by tomorrow, ‘All you’ve gone through. Don’t let this knock you back….Grow some balls for god sake’ she jokes to lighten the mood. ‘This brings me back to the years I spent trapped in a girl’s body; unhappy and scared.’ Paula gasps.

Maurice chats to Sorcha at the bar about the girl, Elle, he is helping. She gushes about how great the work he does is. He quips, ‘I’m glad Cilla isn’t on tonight. She bit my head off last week. Must have been her time of the month.’ Sorcha laughs that she thinks he rang the social on her. Maurice joins Klen and IanMandy, silence falls as dan enters. He asks Tracey for a pint. IanMandy can’t believe he has the nerve to show his face. Mona is giving Max career advice at the bar when Mo mouse walks in, she gives him evils wanting Shirl’s big night to run smoothly. Dean enters through the back door and sneaks upstairs. Mick and Shirley are having a heart to heart in the living room.

Back at the bar, Mo notices Maurice’s envy-filled eyes as he watches Sorcha fall weak at the knees when Max smooth talks her. Mo, pint in hand, slurs that he shouldn’t be jealous of them, ‘They have HIV. The sluts are made for each other.’

Maurice steals the the duff duff.

COMING NEXT:
    - The Shirley Gutter erupts as tension boils over…
    - Paula unleashes her wrath in a vitriolic outburst.
    - Will Sharon tell Phil about Ben?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE TWENTY-FIVE 99/100: (August 26th 2014)

Faint background music

Maurice doesn’t know whether or not to believe a drunken Mo Mouse. He confides in klen when IanMandy goes to the loos. Klen says that Lauren has been spending a lot more time with him lately. Maurice gulps as he thinks that Max has infected the love of his life. Maurice lunges forward to the bar. Standing beside Max, he whispers in his ear that he knows his dirty little secret…Sorcha looks on anxiously from behind the bar afraid that it is all going to kick off.

David calls round to the Beale’s to check on Lucy. Lucy is happy to see him, greeting him as ‘Uncle David’. Ian invites him to stay and Denise sticks the kettle on. The brothers bond over their respective daughter troubles. David recounts how Bianca has found herself in some hot water again and he’s advising her to move away from Walford and make a new start, ‘I want her to stay, make up for all the years I missed but I have to do what is best for her.’

Paula is pacing her bedroom, visibly shaking in shock. She doesn’t know what to do and tries to stop herself flying off the handle. She looks out the window to see Toni returning with a bag of groceries. Back on the Square, Sharon arranges cover so she can go home to Phil but will she be able to bring herself to tell him about Ben?

Shirley is having a heart to heart with Mick about Kevin’s death unaware that Dean is eavesdropping. She tells him how they were alone in the car and she blames herself for encouraging him to act like a kid again, ‘We were getting rid of it’ she cries. Mick reassures her, ‘You didn’t hold a gun to his head Shirl.’ Dean wipes the tears from his face backing into the kitchen as Mick proceeds to leave. ‘C’mon we have a pool tournament to run.’

Background music

Max laughs in Maurice’s face. Maurice taps his glass as he asks the bar for his attention, Lauren, Zack and Abi enter the pub. ‘Excuse me ladies and gentleman. This pair **points animatedly at Max and Sorcha** have HIV. That’s why they’re f*ck buddies. No one else will have them. Let’s face it they have had most of the Square between them so we all better get ourselves checked out.’ Mick and Shirley enter the bar, muffled chatter breaks out as Sorcha shouts that he’s a jealous liar who needs to get over her. Mo Mouse is revelling in the drama he has caused. Maurice breaks into a Dublin accent as he knocks back the rest of his pint, ‘Ah, I’m scarlet for ya Sorcha.’ Max can’t restrain himself any longer and a fight breaks out between the pair…

Paula sits down for dinner with Toni, Los and Vald. Paula admires the meatballs, telling Toni that it is delicious. Paula looks closely at Los commenting that he’s lucky he doesn’t have a prominent Adam’s apple like her husband did, ‘It was ugly’ she laughs. Paula continues to break the silence at the table, ‘I have to say, he’s well house trained hun. He never leaves the seat up, doesn’t walk round the house in his briefs or leave his shavings in the sink.’ Los is becoming increasingly uncomfortable at the table. Vald grips his hand. Paula prepares to drop her punchline, ‘You wouldn’t be blamed for thinking he wasn’t a man at all.’ Los chokes on his meatball and spits it out, landing in Paula’s drink….

Ian opens up about his own daughter worries. ‘My heart was in my mouth when I heard she had an accident. I take them for granted. I don’t think I could have lived with myself if we had been parted on a sour note. She’s my little girl. It’s terrible to say but I love her more than the other two. Do you love Joe as much?’ David smiles that he won’t be winning ‘Father of the Year’ awards any time soon. Upstairs, Cindy cries into her pillow.

Background music

Dean remains upstairs as the pool tournament gets underway and texts ‘Come upstairs mum’ to Shirley. Downstairs, Mick jumps over the bar and tries to separate the warring pair. Abi is upset and leaves through the side door, unaware that her father was seeing Sorcha. When Maurice notices blood on Max’s hand, he stops stating that he doesn’t want to catch anything. Mick leads them outside. A tearful Sorcha watches Max squaring up to Maurice before she notices Abi on Arthur’s bench. Mick tries to get the night back on track but Shirley has disappeared. Mona promises she will find her.

Phil tells Sharon that he has decided to go ahead with the operation. Sharon’s decision is made even harder now and she doesn’t want Ben to affect his plans. She texts Lola and asks her to arrange another meeting with Ben but this time she’s coming too! Phil tells Sharon that he couldn’t get through this without her. Sharon kisses him.

Sorcha approaches Abi but she isn’t prepared for the reaction she receives. Abi gets up off the bench. Sorcha states that she doesn’t know how much of the altercation she witnessed but her dad doesn’t have any illness. Abi laughs, closing her eyes evilly ‘What makes you think you’re anything special? You’re just the next notch on his bedpost. He will soon get bored and move onto the next one…. I’m sick of being kept in the dark. I didn’t even know he was seeing anyone.’ Sorcha stands still as Abi walks off. She notices Max outside the pub smoking a cigarette.

Paula lifts her glass and peers in, ‘It appears I have your ball Los’ she quips. Toni realises that she knows and asks her mum to come into the living room with her until she explains. ‘I am quite happy for him or whatever he is to explain himself right here, right now sweetheart. I have a right to know what exactly my daughter has shacked up with.’ Vald lifts herself from the table but Los holds her, signalling for her to sit down. ‘I have nothing to hide’ he utters. ‘I figured that’ Paula retaliates.

Background music

Shirley asks Dean how long he has been upstairs in the pub. Dean cries, ‘Long enough.’ Dean sips from his bottle of Brandy, ‘Kevin would still be here if it wasn’t for you. I never got to say a proper goodbye. I wasn’t there. His last memories will have been of me in prison.’ Dean extracts a lighter from his pocket. Shirley cries that it was a terrible accident, ‘I could have easily died ‘an all.’ ‘Pity you didn’t’ he spits. Mona peeks her head in the door and squeals for Mick to come upstairs quick. Tracey rolls her eyes as she’s left to man the bar single-handedly. IanMandy watches dan as he exits the pub.

Toni isn’t prepared for Paula’s outburst. Paula ponders out loud if she has wandered into Narnia, ‘What is this? The Lion, the witch **turns head towards Vald** and the f*cking wardrobe? Or the Wizard of Oz? Follow the Yellow Brick Road? I can’t decide if Los is the scarecrow, tin man or cowardly lion!’ she laughs. Vald screams for her to get out of her house. ‘Happily’ Paula replies. She signals for her daughter to accompany her but she rejects her. Toni looks at Los, tears rolling down both their faces, ‘Now you see why I didn’t want to tell her!’ Vald is taking deep breaths in the corner, her face red with anger.

Mick tells Dean to put down the Brandy and lighter and to come down and play some pool. Dean laughs stating that he will see Shirley’s true colours soon enough, she only cares about herself. He begins to pour the Brandy on the floor and Mick is forced to manhandle him out of the pub. Dean screams that this isn’t over. Shirley weeps on the floor and mona tries to comfort her. As the pool tournament final takes place between Klen and IanMandy, Dean sneaks back in and stands menacingly in the cellar.

Dean gets the duff duff.

COMING NEXT:
    DS Enders hits 100. It’s Emily’s funeral day and its drama filled as the series reaches its conclusion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPISODE TWENTY-SIX 100/100: (August 28th 2014) HOUR-LONG

Background music

It is the morning of Emily’s funeral and Carol is in the living room sorting through old family pics. She’s struck by one particular one of her and Emily. She pauses and stares at it, her eyes welling up. Gary is round the Shirley Gutter first thing to make sure that everything is going to plan. Shirley can’t resist sticking the knife in and snipes at him to be mindful around his new big sis, ‘She married the last long brother who showed up on her doorstep.’ Gary laughs it off.

Scrabbler is getting ready for the funeral. He asks Vaslav politely to keep the bedroom noise down. Lola nods wildly in agreement in the corner as she butters her toast. Vaslav apologises and states that he hopes to be moved out by next week, ‘Kaspar and I are flat hunting and I may have to resign from the EE team. Kas says I belong on the market amongst the people.’ Scrabbler is secretly gutted.

Paula is in the B&B having breakfast, last night’s events still rolling around her head. She is surprised to learn that Kim is au fait with the whole subject and continues to vent her anger, ‘My daughter will not be living with that granny and tranny much longer. Not if I have anything to do with it.’ Kim has to leave the room. Across the Square, Zack is just off the phone from an upset Toni and is seething at her mother’s handiwork, ‘I have a right mind to go over there and give her what for!’ Lauren tries to calm him down adding that that won’t do anyone any good.

Shirley sees that the barrel needs changing but when she gets to the cellar, she sees that all their freshly delivered beer has been robbed. She goes to run up the stairs but she stops midway, her head clicking into gear. She turns on her heels and strides out through the cellar and across the Square in black, knee-length boots. She knocks frantically on Phil’s door. He answers as a breathless Shirl tries to regain her breath.

Gary, Carol, Sharon and Dot are all in Dot’s living room. Carol cries that she can’t believe Jon/dullagj is missing his own sister’s funeral. Gary tells her he’s not in the right headspace at the moment. Dot sympathises with her, reminded of her own Nick. Dot goes to the kitchen for more battenburg and Sharon follows. She opens up about her Ben dilemma. Dot states that everyone deserves a second chance but it was an awful thing what he did to poor, innocent Hev. ‘I think he’s better off far away from here Sharon.’

Dan is the prison visiting room, nervously awaiting Bevis to enter. Back on the Square, Dean tells Sez about his antics at the pub. She is shocked but thankful, that someone stopped him before he set the place a light. Dean states he won’t stop until his mother has lost the pub. Sez doesn’t want to upset him and instead proceeds to seduce him…Dean reciprocates…

Sorcha and Max wake up in bed side by side. Max pledges his love to her stating that this isn’t the first time a jealous ex has tried to get in the way of one of his relationships. Sorcha beams as she states that she wants to make it official. Over at the Brannings, Abi is still pi$$ed off with her dad and notices that he didn’t come home last night. Jay wants to go the funeral as a show of support for Sharon. Abi agrees.

Zack is at the Minute Mart buying some cleaning products when he runs into Paula who is passing on a message to Helen for Kim. She goes to leave. Zack places his basket on the counter and follows her. He shouts for to stop. She turns around but assumes he’s shouting at someone else as she doesn’t recognise the face. He jogs to catch up with her as she walks briskly down the left hand side of Bridge Street. Zack introduces himself before launching into a tirade, ‘Do you know how long it took your daughter to beat her demons? Do you? I found her lifeless in my bath and is it any wonder with parents like you.’ Paula slaps him, ‘Who do you think you are talking to?’ Zack continues, his left cheek numb ‘You have set her right back to first base. Well done you. I hope you’re happy.’ Zack walks off, his heart pumping out of his chest.

Gary broaches the long lost brother subject with Carol. He is taken aback to see she’s already in the know about Sharon’s past and that it is in fact true. Carol explains that they were not blood related but it still turns Gary’s stomach. A funeral cortège enters the Square as residents emerge from their houses to pay their respects. IanMandy is shocked to discover that Emily was Sharon’s half-sister. Ian tells him it’s best if he doesn’t attend the funeral after his wrongful arrest.

Carol is rocked to see her sister, Kitty all dolled up in her funeral attire and wreath in hand. Gary embraces her as Carol avoids eye contact with her, clearly unhappy to see her face. Sharon is busy coming to terms with this new family she has inherited. Kitty asks about Jon which leads to some awkward looks and silence. Carol is touched by the show of support from the Square and takes a deep breath as she prepares for what lies ahead.

Dan and Bevis are silent at first as they come face to face once more. Dan asks how he is in a bid to break the ice. Bevis states that it’s good to see him. Dan apologises but Bevis stops him in his tracks, ‘I was stupid enough to leave my fingerprints all over the murder weapon. There was no point in us both going down for it…..I miss you!’ Dan tears up as they grip each other’s hands. The prison officer gives them a look. Back on the Square, Shirley begs Phil for money, ‘Please Phil. You owe me….I’m gonna lose the pub.’ Phil laughs that he owes her nothing as he walks out his gate towards Dot’s. Mona is watching from the pub window and jumps to the wrong conclusion. Sharon watches Shirley as she walks back to the pub before looking at Phil.

Gary grips his mum’s hand as they get into the funeral car. Sharon and Phil go in the Range Rover as she doesn’t want to impose. She takes the chance to ask Phil what Shirley wanted but he is too busy getting Roxy to organise an important surprise. Janine heads back into her house and up the stairs. She pulls down the attic stairs and sees dullagj. She is alarmed by his state and wipes the saliva from his mouth. She takes the tape off his mouth and he cries for her to scratch where he usually injects himself. As he shivers, she feels sorry for him and releases his hands…

Background music

Toni is still reeling from last night’s dinner. Vald hints that someone needs to give Paula her things, ‘We don’t want her to come back here. She’s not setting a foot inside my door.’ Toni can’t think straight and sits on her bed. Memories of her childhood begin to plague her once more before Los passes the doorway. She shouts for him to come in but he doesn’t respond. She proceeds to violently throw her mum’s things in a black rucksack.

Carol walks onto the altar to give her eulogy. She looks around at the congregation that has gathered as is surprised to see Bevis’ mother amongst them. She begins her pre-prepared speech, ‘Firstly, I would like to thank every one of you for coming today. Your support is greatly appreciated. Emily was my youngest and made my family complete. She brought so much happiness and joy to my life and many others. She was cruelly snatched away from us…but I don’t want to dwell on that today. I want to celebrate the short yet full life she lived. She will always be my baby **sniffs** The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are not said. This is my goodbye Emily. I will treasure our memories for the rest of my days. Life is short so appreciate what you have before it becomes what you had. Sleep tight my love.’ Fields of Gold plays as the curtain closes on her coffin and picture frame.

Toni throws her mum’s stuff at the door of the B&B. Kim and Paula emerge hearing the thud at the front door. Paula begs Toni to see sense but she spits that she never wants to see her face again, she hates her. Paula cries that she will accept that she’s a ‘clit licker’ if she leaves that toxic pair. Toni walks off in disgust. Elsewhere, dan exits the prison and orders a taxi to Albert Square.

Mick finds Shirley crying on the kitchen floor. Mick kneels down beside her. She tells him what Dean has done ‘He’s taken all the beer and I was just about making evens. It was delivered a few days ago and I’ve no money to replace it. All that’s left is what’s in the pumps.’ Mick says he will strangle him but first he will sort it. ‘Dean wants to kill me. I can see it in his eyes’ she weeps.

Maurice calls to Sorcha’s door. She can’t believe the brass neck on him but is amused when he voices his concerns, ‘Sor, I’m afraid I may have caught something last night’ he frowns. Sorcha asks him who has spreading this wild gossip about her and Max, ‘I don’t have HIV Maurice and even if I did, your ignorance is embarrassing. Everyone giving funny looks like I’ve got two heads.’ Maurice is relieved that it is untrue until he sees Max walking down the stairs wearing just a towel.

Everyone begins to gather in the pub for the wake. Cherry tells 0..0 that she was sewn into this black dress. J-B buys Harlowe a drink. Mona sees Phil is happy and assumes he's having an affair with Shirley. Scrabbler heads home early despite Angie begging him to stay. Pandemonium almost breaks out as they run out of beer but then dan walks in...Everyone stares at him as he approaches the bar. He asks for everyone's attention before proclaiming that it was HE who killed Emily and there's nothing anyone can do about it. He makes a swift exit, most standing in shock and dismay.

Dullagj takes advantage of the situation when Janine leaves him unmanned for five seconds while she sees to Scarlett. He makes a run for it, stopping at the barrel store. Janine looks out the window, Scarlett in her arms. Back at the pub, Phil picks the most inappropriate time to propose to Sharon as Lola arrives with the ring. He gets down on bended knee, 'This is where it all began and this is where I'd like to ask you to marry me!' Sharon says 'yes' and embraces him. Mona spits out her coke as Shirley lies upstairs on the floor waiting for Mick to sort her mess out.
    And I just can't keep living this way
    So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
    I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
    I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
    I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
    Time to put my life back together right now! (now)
    Background music

Dan walks down Bridge Street in the pouring rain. Passing where Bevis’ stall used to stand, he sees a tee-shirt lying on the dirty ground. He lifts it up and notices that it’s one of Bevis’ designs. He turns it around and sees someone has graffited ‘I killed Emz’ on the front.

David, Carol J. and Whitney wave off Bianca and the kids as they prepare for a new start in Manchester.

Toni arrives home and locks herself in the bathroom. Los begins to worry when she has been in there over 10 minutes and he hasn't heard a sound. He kicks the door in and finds her sitting on the toilet lid with one of Vald's razors in her hand, her face tear-stained. He knocks it out of her hand, and grips her tightly as she sobs into his arms.
    Hush little baby don't say a word.
    Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
    Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
    Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,
    Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,
    Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull fall down,
    You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town

Sorcha sings Eddy to sleep with a lullaby as a dark shadow walks down the alley beside the Masoods. Dan is putting the key in the door when he's attacked and left for dead on the ground. The shadow makes a quick getaway as a rainbow covers the sky.

Duff duff: A lifeless dan.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not blowing smoke up your arse Mr D but seriously, submit a script to the EE writing room! Go on, go on go on, go on, go on! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Is that you Yvonne? :p;-)

No. of episodes: 100

Dan: 9
    E4, E31, E43, E44, E47, E65, E89, E91, E100.
    Bevis: 9
    E7, E34, E57, E64, E68, E72, E89, E90, E92.

IanMandy: 7
    E32, E42, E52, E54, E56, E63, E94.
    Gary: 7
    E11, E55, E58, E66, E71, E84, E88.

Maurice: 6
    E10, E14, E21, E50, E60, E98.

Michael: 5
    E23, E25, E36, E38, E39.
    Sorcha: 5
    E1, E16 (JT), E21, E61, E87.

Scrabbler: 4
    E9, E45, E69. E70.
    Sharon: 4
    E30, E73, E77, E82 (JT).
    xTonix: 4
    E18, E22, E51, E79
    Dullagj2: 4
    E5, E40, E59, E75.

Carol Hanley: 3
    E76, E82 (JT), E93.
    Janine: 3
    E24, E38, E97.
    Vaslav: 3
    E2, E41, E46.
    Klendathu: 3
    E19, E48, E49.

AngelicPrincess: 2
    E8, E13.
    Mona: 2
    E6, E27.
    vald: 2
    E29, E35 (JT).
    Los.kav: 2
    E33, E35 (JT).
    Dean: 2
    E83, E99.
    Phil: 2
    E62, E81.

Emily/Troll: 1
    E3.
    Joyof_pat: 1
    E15.
    Priscilla: 1
    E16 (JT).
    Denny: 1
    E17.
    Lotty: 1
    E20.
    Jayma: 1
    E25.
    Poppy: 1
    E26.
    Mr. Ender: 1
    E28.
    Evie: 1
    E53.
    Bomani: 1
    E69.
    Ronnie: 1
    E78.
    Mo mouse: 1
    E80.
    Lauren: 1
    E85.
    Bianca: 1
    E95.
    Lucy: 1
    E96.

Non-character:
    **the sky: E12.
    ** A pitch black shot of the Square: E37.
    ** The picture fades to black for the credits and the theme plays: E67.
    ** The music continues into the credits superimposed over an aerial shot of the Square: E74.
    ** The night sky: E86

It has been announced that DS Enders will return for a 7th series in July 2015, a year after its last series began. Pushed for an answer, producer dullagj2 confirmed that he had plans for another series but it wouldn't be as lengthy as series 6.

Dan's fate is the talk of many readers but he refused to disclose whether he had survived the shock attack. Here's the teasers he did give:

~ The dan story will kick off a new mystery in Walford. Readers were treated to a feature length finale but there's still a lot they don't know about the day's events. People had to leave the wake at different times. Dan has made many enemies and readers will be left wondering who carried out the attack.

~ A new era in the local pub.

~ A unique story for Harlowe. 'One I have never seen tackled in a soap'

~ Phil has his operation and the Mitchells will reach breaking point. Can Sharon hold it altogether?

~ Max plays with fire, will he get burnt?

~ Beale romances will cause tensions.

~ J-B will have a coming out story of a different kind.

~ CherryRose is the victim of discrimination.

~ The honeymoon period is over for Zack and Lauren.

~ A big story for Jay. We've seen him consciously isolate himself from the Mitchells as he can't face losing another father figure in his life. He's in mental turmoil and choices he makes could have devastating effects on his health.

~ Carol Hanley has more secrets in her closet. How well does Sharon really know her birth mother?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler’s EastEnders 2: 30th anniversary

Kim Medcalf and Sue Tully return.

Monday 16th February

It’s the day before the wedding and Sharon is cagey about Grant’s continued presence in her life. Stressed out about her big day, she heads to Ian’s. She has to hide behind some bushes when she sees Peggy and Sam arrive. She has a heart to heart with Ian and tells him about Grant trying it on with her and how Phil has exiled him from the wedding. Ian tells her to go with her heart, ‘Me and Phil don’t exactly see eye to eye but if he makes you happy.’ Sharon senses something isn’t right with him but he knows she has enough on her plate with the wedding and he doesn’t want to burden himself on her.

Jane overhears and takes it upon herself to confront Grant. Grant laughs in her face as she takes the high ground with him. He tells her to keep her nose out of business that doesn’t concern her. Over at The Mitchells, Peggy is making her presence felt and warns that Sharon better not be coming between her boys again. Sam is on edge, unaware how Sharon will react to her. Peggy tries in vain to reignite the brothers but Grant doesn’t turn up. Peggy marches across the Square and runs into Sharon. There’s a stand-off and Peggy tells her, ‘There ain’t going to be a wedding not if I have my way!’

Elsewhere, Jane’s presence in his life isn’t helping and as Denise tries to get through to him (over a meal she has cooked to try and reignite their spark), he breaks down and tells Denise that his whole life is falling apart and he doesn’t know what to do…Denise marches around to Masood’s and gives Jane a few home truths telling her in no uncertain terms to leave the Square. Ian battles with himself at the kitchen table as he looks at all his debts and the threats from loan sharks on his mobile. He sees a dark haired woman approaching the back door and assumes it’s Jane but when he answers it, he’s greeted by none other than Michelle!

Meanwhile, Dot receives a phonecall asking her to come to the hospital. She informs Ronnie that it’s Nick. He’s in a bad way and they want her to come and see him, ‘There not sure if he’ll make it through the next few days’ she cries. Ronnie consoles her before heading to the car lot to sh@g Max, anything to escape the Mitchell wedding chaos. Max rejects a phonecall from his current squeeze, Velma. (a full op transsexual)

Also tonight, Kat and Alfie row over what to watch on the box. David humours Carol as she picks her wedding outfit. Roxy keeps receiving weird phone calls and assumes it’s Courtney messing around. Patrick tells Denise that she should leave Ian and stop putting it off. Mick performs a striptease for Linda. Stacey and Martin take it to the next level.

Tuesday 17th February

The atmosphere is strained at the Mitchell’s breakfast table. An awkward silence prevails only to be broken by Aunt Sal who is sporting her biggest wedding hat yet. Sharon wakes up at The Beales although she didn’t get a wink of sleep. She and Michelle were up all night, catching up on all the goss. Mark is being interrogated by Lucy in the living room as Ian struggles to lift himself out of his pit.

Back at the Mitchells, Phil tells his mum that he’s married Sharon and that’s the end of it. He orders Lola to iron his shirt as Peggy sneaks out to see Shirley. Shirley tries to explain all that’s happened since Peggy’s been away but she says that she knows that but someone has to explain to him that he’s making a big mistake. Sam and Roxy trade insults as Richard and Amy become acquainted with one another. Roxy wonders if Sam’s behind the cold calling.

Michelle is alarmed when she finds out Grant’s on the Square. She tells them that she’s only staying for a week and apologises to the Ian for the all the big events she’s missed, ‘It’s surreal being back here. I never thought I’d set foot on this Square again.’ Sharon takes Chelle’s hand and tells her she couldn’t do it without her. Ian remains off and Michelle thinks that he doesn’t want her here. Sharon explains that he’s been having some problems of late. Sharon asks her to visit Den’s grave with her before the ceremony, it’s his 10th anniversary today. Talk soon turns to Vicki and her Aussie lifestyle.

Elsewhere, Dot sits by Nick’s bedside and can’t believe the state he’s in. ‘I always knew the drugs would take ya’ she cries. Nick comes around and gasps, ‘ello ma.’ She strokes his head and is brought back to his childhood. She cries that she wishes she had been a better mother, God gave her one gift and look at the mess she made of it. ‘You’ve spent more time trying to kill me and take my money than anything else. How did I create such a monster?’ Nick spouts that she doesn’t know the half of it. Dot has to leave the room to find some breath. She soon finds herself in the church chapel and she prays for her son.

Meanwhile, Ronnie tells Vincent that he’s coming to the wedding as her plus one. She doesn’t care what Phil says. Vincent is adamant that he doesn’t want to cause any trouble but she won’t take no for an answer. Over at the Brannings, Velma confides in Carol that Max is distant with her and she doesn’t think he wants to be with her anymore. Carol reminds her of all they have been through before having a word with her brother. Max is too busy organising another rendez-vous with Ronnie.

Also tonight, Shirley has a heart to heart with Phil but his heart is set on marrying Sharon. Jane tries it on with Grant but he rebukes her advances and tells her he wouldn’t touch her with a bargepole. Stacey is smitten with Martin but isn’t ready to go public yet. David notices that Liam is checking out Courtney and fills him in on her history but her head is turned by Mark…

A new trailer has also been released teasing the next series of DS Enders due to commence in July. The trailer appears to unveil a list of suspects for the ‘Who attacked dan?’ story but fans remain dubious. Bookies have opened betting on the mystery and have already reported a flurry of bets.

Dan lies unconscious on the ground.

Jay is seen jogging through the market and stops and stares in the direction of dan’s house.

RedHood looks sinisterly down from his office at dan’s doorstep.

Carol Hanley takes a phonecall outside the pub, her brow furrowed.

Mrs. Bevis washes her face in the B&B bathroom. She looks at herself in the mirror teary-eyed.

Sharon camply and suspiciously enters her house. Shirley’s voice is superimposed shouting ‘Psycho Barbie.’

Janine stands in a stressed manner in her living room informing Gary that his brother escaped from her house just before the attack. Gary looks suspicious. He asks Janine if she followed him. She’s speechless.

Scrabbler asks Angie for an alibi only for her to ask if he’ll be one for her too.

Ian is having an argument with IanMandy. ‘I thought I could trust you. I let you into my home and THIS is how you repay me!’ Tears stream down IanMandy’s face.

A police voiceover states: ‘If he doesn’t pull through they’ll be on a murder charge’

as ‘DS Enders returns July’ appears onscreen.

A flat lining noise plays as the screen fades to black.

So who did it? Place your bets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

* Ojan Genc plays the role of Mark. Megan Jossa returns as Courtney.

Thursday 19th February HOUR-LONG

The episode opens with Sharon and Michelle staring at Den’s headstone. Sharon spits that he wouldn’t have missed her wedding to Dennis if it wasn’t for that b!tch Chrissie, ‘She used your mum’s doorstep you know.’ Sharon and Michelle are walking arm in arm when they bump into Stacey. Sharon can see that she’s in a state. She gives Chelle the nod whilst introducing the pair. Sharon and Stacey connect over Den’s death, Stacey says that her husband, Bradley, died on the same day five years ago. Talk soon turns to Dennis and how she has managed to move on. Stacey doesn’t mention Martin realising that Michelle is his sister. Stacey wishes her luck on her wedding day.

Elsewhere, Dot wakes up by Nick’s bedside. The nurses tell her that he is showing no signs of improvement and that it’s not looking good for him. Nick says he has some things he’d like to get off his chest before he cops it…Dot takes a deep breath.

Ian remains stressed but he’s relieved when Bobby informs him that Jane has returned to Cardiff. Bobby isn’t so pleased and berates his father stating that he’d rather live with his mum. Denise enters and he runs up to his room. Ian says that he’s going to ask Michelle for the lend of some money. Denise has apprehensions about the idea.

Meanwhile, Peggy and Aunt Sal start talking about Ben. Phil says he wants nothing to do with him and to drop it. Grant is still lurking around the gardens and bumps into Shirley. Shirley quips that she can’t understand why Sharon cheated with Phil all those years ago, ‘Now she’s marrying him, good job Sam hasn’t had a sex change.’ Grant catches Courtney in the corner of his eye. Grant is unnerved to discover that Michelle has returned for the wedding. David glares across at him.

Nick informs Dot of the true details of Reg Cox’s death and she’s horrified. He begs for forgiveness but she says it’s not her he should be begging, it’s the Lord. Dot brings up Eddie Royle and Ashley. Ashley hits a nerve and Nick begins to cry. ‘Ma there’s one last thing I need to tell ya…’

The Square are all taking their seats in the lavish registry office. Phil’s best men, Billy and Jay try to calm his nerves when he almost downs a whiskey short to steady himself. Back at the Beales, Ian is putting on a brave face for Sharon as Michelle and Martin reacquaint themselves. Michelle asks about Sonia but he introduces her to his plus one, Stacey. She tells him that they’ve already met. Mark’s eye is caught by Courtney as he makes his way to the car. Grant watches as Michelle, Sharon and Ian leave for the wedding. Passing the pub brings back painful memories for Sam. She ends up entering it instead of going to the ceremony.

Velma finds texts on Max’s phone and is seething. Roxy gets a letter asking to meet today. She assumes it’s the same person that’s behind the calls. A part of her is intrigued to see who it is, assuming that she has a secret admirer. She asks Grant to go with her but he’s ‘busy’ before changing his mind and stating that if she drives to the wedding, he’ll fulfil her end of the bargain.

The ceremony gets underway. Phil is relieved that Grant is a no show but unbeknownst to him, he’s on his way with Roxy. Peggy wonders where Sam has got to. By the time they get there, Phil is kissing the bride. Grant watches as they exit through the confetti. Roxy asks if they can go. He thanks her for the lift. She spots Ronnie with Vincent but decides to go it alone, her curiosity getting the better of her.

Nick tells Dot that he has a son she doesn’t know about, Charlie and he wants to see him before he dies. Dot is shell-shocked by his revelation, he gives her his number and asks her to ring it. ‘He probably won’t want to see me. Tell him the state I’m in! Tell him who you are!’ Dot leaves the room. Her hand shakes as she dials the number.

Ian comes home to find that the baliffs have taken over his restaurant. He’s forced to leave the reception swiftly as the gossip gains traction. The Carters are enjoying being back at the centre and welcome the newly married couple. Velma confronts Ronnie in the loos. Ronnie warns her to keep her trap shut or she’ll tell everyone that she used to be a man. Sam is wasted at the bar and Peggy is forced to bring her home.

Denise goes to check on Ian but she can’t find him. Roxy arrives at her destination but there’s no one there. Mark and Courtney chat, much to Michelle’s discomfort. The speeches are getting underway when Grant makes his appearance. Sharon states that she doesn’t want any trouble. Shirley smiles. :o Grant raises a toast to the newlyweds much to their surprise. Phil snipes that he’s up to something.

Dot tells Nick that she’s phoned Charlie and explained the situation. Nick asks for the doctors as he gasps for air. Dot begs him to hold on but it’s too late and he passes away, his head in her arms. Dot begins to weep uncontrollably.

Kat and Alfie are making an early exit for some hanky panky when they notice Ian standing on the bridge. Alfie rings Denise as they cautiously approach him. Alfie tells him to step away from the edge and not do anything something. Kat says she’s going up there, ‘I’ve been there Alfie, I know how he feels.’

Michelle has lost sight of her son and can’t see Courtney anywhere. She approaches Grant. She reminds him of the time she was shot by his psychotic army friend, he reminds her of their one-night stand. She tells him that Tim and her are very happy together, ‘He’ll always be Mark’s father just like Den will always be Sharon’s.’ Grant twigs that he’s the dad but they’re interrupted by Sharon who has heard enough.

Michelle follows Sharon out of the pub, out the side door so they don’t notice Ian. Michelle confirms her betrayal.

The episode ends on a montage of Michelle, Sharon, Grant, Phil, Peggy, Ian, Kat and Dot.

Coming tomorrow. Live fallout.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Friday 20th February LIVE

Kat creeps closer to Ian but he tells her if she comes any closer, he’ll jump. Alfie states that the fire brigade is on its way. Peter emerges from the house with a mattress to place on the road, feeling helpless. He tries to get in contact with Lucy but she doesn’t answer.

Dot cuts a lonely figure in the hospital corridor as she tearfully watches her son getting wheeled to the mortuary.

Peggy is in the Mitchell living room. Sam can be heard retching into the kitchen sink. Sharon enters much to Peggy’s surprise. Peggy looks at her watch stating, ‘Shouldn’t you be having your first dance about now?’ Michelle knocks on the door, Grant behind her. Peggy lets them in. Back at the pub, Phil is wondering where his blushing bride has got to. He looks around for Grant and asks Billy if he’s seen him. Carol laughs to David that she remembers the night Sharon and Phil’s affair was revealed in this very pub, ‘must be over 20 years ago now.’

Roxy is preparing to leave assuming that she’s being taken for a fool by someone until Sean emerges from the shadows….Velma slyly spikes Max’s drink when she’s getting the next round in at the pub. Sonia snarls at Stacey when she tries to strike up a conversation, ‘My uncle Max warned me that you are a homewrecker. I should’ve known.’

Michelle asks Sharon if Courtney and Mark are here. Peggy is bemused. Sharon laughs, spitting that she’d prefer to talk about her sleeping with her husband, ‘My father wasn’t enough for you, was it? You probably would have slept with my best friend, Ian too if you weren’t related to him!’ Peggy looks even more confused and informs them that Mark and Courtney went upstairs to play video games half an hour ago. Grant charges up the stairs as Sam can be seen wiping the sick from her hair.

Kat tells Ian that she slit her wrists after Zoe found out about her being her mum. ‘Imagine if I’d succeeded. I would have never met Alfie. I’d have never had Tommy. Stop worrying about the things you don’t have. You have family and friends that love you. You still have the café and the chippie. Look at Peter. Look at his face’ she cries. Ian tearfully weeps that Denise doesn’t love him, they don’t love each other and neither of them want to admit it. Kat says that this isn’t the solution. The fire brigade arrive and Ian reluctantly agrees to be taken down. Peter grips his mentally fragile father tightly in his arms.

Grant yells at Courtney to get downstairs now. She cries that they weren’t doing anything, ‘I’m not a slapper.’ Grant stares at Mark and he almost cacks himself. Phil lets himself in and looks disgustedly at his sister. Peggy asks Phil if he knows. ‘Know what?’ he spouts. ‘Mark is Grant’s son’ Peggy croaks. Michelle states that she wants to speak to Sharon alone. Courtney stomps in leading Michelle to see where Grant and her son are. She finds them having a man to man chat in the bedroom and listens from the doorway.

Roxy asks Sean what he thinks he’s playing at and begins to hit him repeatedly. Sean holds her arms and embraces her passionately before asking her to come away with him. ‘I’ve never found anyone like you Roxy Mitchell. I’ve tried but I always end up thinking of you!’ Elsewhere, a man asks Dot her name before introducing himself as Charlie, her grandson.

Velma takes a ‘drunken’ Max back to his house…Martin can’t keep his hands off Stacey much to Sonia’s disdain. Ronnie tells Vincent that she’s pregnant. Back at the Beales, Ian is preparing to have a serious chat with Denise but she says that it’s not the right time. Ian is still wrapped in tinfoil when Lucy enters to tell him that Bobby’s runway and left a note…

Courtney is horrified when she realises that Mark is her half-brother. Grant tells Michelle that he wants to be a part of his life. She reiterates that she’s returning to America to her husband, Tim, in a few days and Mark IS coming with her. Grant states that he’s old enough to make his own decisions.

Phil asks Sharon to come back to the wedding party but she says that she can’t asking him if he realises how big this bombshell is for her. Sharon sees how upset Michelle is and tells her that she’ll hear her side of the story. Peggy clears the kitchen for them, while her and her boys chat in the living room. Grant states that he wants to be a part of his life, another grandson for you mum. Peggy spits that she’s glad Pauline ain’t here wondering if she’s known all this time. Phil quips, ‘Next you’ll be telling us that you slept with Lisa’ to Grant.

Dot tells Charlie that she’d like to get to know him, ‘I’ve lost a son but I’ve gained a grandson.’ Roxy tells Sean that she’d like to go with him but it’s too short notice and she doesn’t think Ronnie would approve. Sean states that it’s time she started making her own decisions and stopped letting her sistaa make them for her. Roxy asks him to come back to the Square, ‘Stacey’s there! It’s changed a lot since you were last there. Please Sean…’ Velma strips Max and straps him butt naked to a poll outside his house in revenge.

Alfie tells Kat that she was amazing tonight. Kat caresses his face and tells him that she wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for him. Across the Square, a frantic Ian interrupts the Mark reveal asking Sharon if Denny has heard from Bobby…Sharon says that Abi is babysitting him in Dot’s.

Mark tells his mum that he’s staying in Walford. Michelle, faced with a sea of Mitchells, grits her teeth. Ian finds a distraught Dot trying to open her door. She breaks down in his arms telling him that Nick has died. Sean and Roxy arrive back in the Square, will they be staying? Ronnie sits with a drunken Aunt Sal who is making quips about the Mitchells. Peggy says Sam and her will be going back to Portugal and asks Grant if he’ll be coming too.

The camera pans around the quiet Square before the screen fades to black.

DS Enders producer, dullagj2, has revealed that there will be a few special Live scenes interspersed into the next series of DSE. Among them is tipped to be the reveal of dan's attacker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The next season of Digital Spy Forums fanfiction, DS Enders, will be its last, its producer has announced.

The producer, dullagj2, broke the news as promo for the seventh series got underway last night at a special convention to celebrate its second anniversary. It was with a 'heavy heart' that he announced that this coming series would be its last.

Addressing the crowd, he gave thanks to all those who have read and supported the online soap for the past two years. 'I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed bringing all these wonderful characters and stories to life inspired by the great members of the digital spy soap forums who are 'one of a kind.'

'It was inevitable that the fanfiction would come to a natural end at some point. The show of EastEnders has changed so much over the past two years and I hope I have succeeded in giving a different flavour to this great, iconic show. The show has been reborn since the birth of DS Enders and I feel like the time is right creatively to give DS Enders a send-off whilst its still on a relative high.'

'I never imagined that it would last this long. The great response to the opening series inspired me to persevere with it. The time is right to close the doors on DS Enders and I can promise you a final season full of the usual intrigue, drama, heartbreak and humour. There will be the added excitement of seeing how and where all the characters will end up.'

Among the storylines that have played out over the six series include Dan murdering Emily Hanley and covering it up, IanMandy's schizophrenia, Scrabbler's stalker, Toni's self-harming, Los' addiction and transgender story, Sharon reconnecting with her birth mother, dullagj2's heroin addiction and the turbulent Sorcha/Maurice relationship as well as Vaslav's homophobic bullying and attack, Poppy's anorexia and Michael Moon's final stand as he took residents under siege in the local pub.

DS Enders final series will kick-off Monday 6th July.

2 new promos have been released ahead of its launch.

The first one features the song, Stole The Show by Kygo.

Lyrics
    Darling, darling, oh, turn the lights back on now
    Watching, watching, as the credits all roll down
    Crying, crying, you know we're playing to a full house, house

No heroes, villains, one to blame
    While wilted roses filled the stage
    And the thrill, the thrill is gone
    Our debut was a masterpiece
    But in the end for you and me
    Oh, the show, it can't go on

We used to have it all, but now's our curtain call
    So hold for the applause, oh
    And wave out to the crowd, and take our final bow
    Oh, it's our time to go, but at least we stole the show
    At least we stole the show

Darling, darling, you know that we are sold out
    This is fading, but the band plays on now
    We're crying, crying, so let the velvet roll down, down

No heroes, villains, one to blame
    While wilted roses fill the stage
    And the thrill, the thrill is gone
    Our debut was a masterpiece
    Our lines we read so perfectly
    But the show, it can't go on

We used to have it all, but now's our curtain call
    So hold for the applause, oh
    And wave out to the crowd, and take our final bow
    Oh, it's our time to go, but at least we stole the show
    Stole the show
    Stole the show

Zombie Dan walks through the market wearing the t-shirt 'I killed Emz.'

The camera focuses on several faces who line the market. The faces emerge from the dark with upcoming quotes playing over them.

RedHood, 'A monster, a monster. I've turned into a monster.'

Carol Hanley, 'You keep your trap shut Kitty or you'll be next in the incinerator.'

Mrs. Bevis, 'My son is innocent and they're letting him languish in jail.'

Sharon, 'You can't keep taking it out on us Sharon, it's not our fault (Ben's voice).'

Janine, 'I want to dream. Leave me to dream.' [voiceover]

Gary, 'Everything's a mess.'

Dullagj2's, 'The sorrows that I've seen.'

Scrabbler, 'I've done something really stupid.'

Angie, 'Karma's a bitch!'

IanMandy. ‘I'm SO sorry.'

A police voiceover states: ‘If he doesn’t pull through they’ll be on a murder charge

and the second one has Warriors by Imagine Dragons.

Lyrics
    As a child you would wait
    And watch from far away.
    But you always knew that you'd be the one that work while they all play

And you, you'd lay awake at night and scheme
    Of all the things that you would change but it was just a dream!

Here we are, don't turn away now,
    We are the warriors that built this town.
    We are the warriors that built this town.
    From Dust.

The time will come, when you'll have to rise
    Above the best, improve yourself
    Your spirit never dies
    Farewell, I've gone, to take my throne
    Above, don't weep for me
    Cause this will be the labor of my love

We are the warriors that built this town
    From Dust.

From Dust

Shirley tears down her name from over the pub door.

Maurice carries a 2 litre bottle of 'TK' through the market.

Angie dons her lippy in her hallway mirror.

Sorcha smokes seductively outside the pub in a black jumpsuit.

Dan kneels on the spot Emily died with fake blood on his hands.

Toni sits in a bubble bath.

Vaslav cooks some bacon in Scrabbler's kimono.

Mo Mouse fills a basket with cheese in the Minute Mart.

IanMandy stands at the fruit stall singing 'Oh Mandy.'

Dullagj2, Gary and Carol H. pose for a selfie.

O..O waves some fish at Los who is dressed as a vodka bottle.

Scrabbler turns out the lights in his EP office.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS ENDERS - SERIES 7 (1/21)
    EPISODE 101 ‘HIDDEN’
    16TH SEPTEMBER 2014

Dan lies unconscious in the hospital bed. The camera slowly pans away from a close-up of his face to reveal all the hospital equipment surrounding him in his own private room. Lotty lies asleep on the chair adjacent to him. She sits awkwardly on the chair with one leg sprawled across the arm of it; her mouth wide open and her shoes on the floor beside her. A picture of Bevis peeps out from under Dan’s pillow, a selfie from their wedding day.

Scrabbler and Angelic P. are out and about in Walford early as they assist with the filming of the show. Stacey is being asked to remove her Adidas jacket as the three stripes on each side are too distinctive. Angie hands her a Nike one stating ‘she’ll get away with that one’ as she liaises with the wardrobe department. A make-up woman touches up Stacey’s face as Scrabbler remarks police presence on the Square. They enter the B&B but Scrabbler and Angie both look on worriedly.

Vaslav begins his new job as market sweep under the watchful eye of his German lover, Seb. Vaslav dons an intellectual guise to try and impress him stating that the meteorological service says that the Indian summer could last up to two weeks. Seb is busy marking which pitch is where and nods with a smile. He wishes Vas luck as he heads to his office. Vaslav glares at the filming taking place wondering if it was worth giving up a job of a lifetime for this. He looks around at Peter on the fruit stall and thinks so, cheekily asking him to apply his sun cream for him.

Two men knock repeatedly on the pub door. Angie is passing and comments that Shirley doesn’t rise until lunchtime, she needs her beauty sleep. The two men stare at her. Her suspicions are piqued although she’s well aware that unpaid extras cannot speak. She enters the Minute Mart only to interrupt the latest gossip surrounding Dan’s attack. Denise is surprised to learn that they are outside her sister’s establishment.

Paula and Mo mouse give the police their privacy and exit the B&B. Sitting on Arthur’s bench, Paula is unnerved by Mo’s silence. She asks him what he’s plotting as the two men outside the pub stare up at the upstairs windows. Mo breaks down and cries that his wife, Geraldine, has been having it off with his best mate, Uncle Quentin behind his back. Paula feels his pain and spits that her Ken did the same to her, ‘You’re better off a hundred miles away from her Mohammed. Wash your hands off her. She’s not worth your tears.’ Paula hands him a tissue she has pulled from her sleeve as a quizzical Denise approaches them in her tabard.

Sharon and Phil are upstairs packing his bag for his hospital operation. Phil is pensive as he puts some family pictures into the bag; Ben, Louise and Peggy among them. Sharon holds his hand and tells him that this nightmare will soon be over. Phil holds back the tears as Sharon gives him a hug.

Shirley looks out the top window of the pub, swiftly turning her head in every direction ‘Are they gone Mona? Are they?’ she yelps as she finishes off her twentieth cigarette of the morning, adding the butt to the overflowing wicker bin beside her. Mona cries that they will be back as soon as they open. Shirley spits that they will have to get through her first.

Denise asks Paula what the police want with her sister. Paula informs her that Kim didn’t come home last night, ‘They want to speak with Bevis’ mum. What’s her name again? It’s slipped my mind. Anyways, she’s fine. Patrick’s with her and they’re just following up their enquiries and eating the remaining hobnobs.’ Denise dials Kim’s number on her mobile but there’s no answer.

Lotty arrives back on the Square with a tonne of work to catch up on having used up the remainder of her annual leave. She sticks up an advertisement for another doctor to join her practice as well as posting it online. The waiting room is frightfully quiet and she worries that her association with dan could be doing her harm. She’s relieved when Dot walks in but she’s only looking for a repeat prescription for her meds. ‘I ain’t one to gossip but the police are at Kim’s B&B today. She’s not there though. She stayed at mine again last night but I believe it’s to see that boy’s mother what used to sell the t-shirts on the market. A nice fellow, doing time for somethin’ what he didn’t do.’ Lotty politely ushers her out as the enormity of dan’s public confession hits her.

Shirley defiantly opens the pub stating that she cannot afford to stay closed. Mona is apprehensive but stands by her side as the punters start rolling in. Lauren and Zack arrive in for a pub lunch. Zack and mona exchange pleasantries as Blue gets to work on the dinners in the kitchen. They sit beside Shabnam who is quietly browsing the internet on her phone. Zack gets the drinks in and asks what Shabs would like, ‘Oj please.’ Lauren laughs that they must be the only females who drink oj on the Square. Shabnam jokes that Shirley strikes her as a woman with a pioneer badge. Lauren quips that she thought she was thejoyof_pat in disguise when she first returned to Walford, ‘You’re nothing like the Shabnam that left here.’ Shabs smiles that that was a long time ago now. Zack nudges Lauren to move over as he arrives with the drinks. Lauren states that she’d like to be a more adventurous teetotaller but red TK is a no go area, ‘Sorcha would be liable to have a meltdown. That would go down well with my dad, wouldn’t it?’

Bevis’ mum is unsuccessfully trying to hide her fury as the police finish up their questioning of her and her whereabouts during the wake of Emily Hanley. She notices that DC Wilder is now DS Wilder. ‘Wow they promoted you for putting an innocent man in jail. How do you sleep at night?’ DS Wilder thanks them for their hospitality and time but that doesn’t thwart Bevis’ mum from unleashing her fury, ‘My son has been involved in a miscarriage of justice. The real culprit has confessed and you’ve done nothing about it. Instead, you continue to waste police time by looking for his attacker. When you find them, let me know….so I can shake their hand and thank them.’ DS Wilder states that there is no evidence to corroborate Dan’s claims and they have to take every attack seriously, ‘No matter what the victim may have done in the past. It doesn’t excuse the attacker’s actions. I can assure you that their identity will not remain hidden for much longer.’

Gary, Kim and Dot are sitting down for dinner at Dot’s house. Dot asks if Gary is going to make an honest woman of Kim now that they’re courting again. He quips that he only has eyes for Dorothy. Over at the Mitchells, Phil and Sharon lie up watching television on the sofa. At the surgery, Lotty drops everything when she receives a phone call from the hospital. Shirley calls to Mick’s house and asks for a loan to help pay her debts. Vaslav is upset by Scrabbler’s nonchalance.

DUFF DUFF: An open-eyed dan stares at a photo of Bevis.

COMING TOMORROW:
    ~ Dan is back in the real world. What does he remember?
    ~ Where is Carol Hanley?
    ~ What secret is Angie hiding?
    ~ Shirley’s world crashes around her as Phil’s operation day arrives.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS ENDERS - SERIES 7 (2/21)
    EPISODE 102 ‘MISSING’
    18TH SEPTEMBER 2014

Sharon wakes up alone in her double bed. The sun peeps through the light curtains as she props her legs on the ground and scans the room for her nightie. She looks at the clock and sees that it’s only 6am. She peers out the curtains and is panic stricken to see that Phil’s Range Rover is gone. She rushes over to her bedside locker where her phone lies and speed dials his number.

Dan lies awake in his hospital bed. Lotty has stayed the night again and lies asleep on the chair beside him. Back on the Square, Shirley sits at the kitchen table counting the money she has managed to gather. She puts her head in her hands as she realises that her efforts are futile, she’s in over her head.

Angie’s toaster pops as she grabs her brown toast and prepares for her daily commute to Walford. She checks her e-mails as she hops on the tube to Walford East, throwing what’s left of her breakfast in the bin. She reads Scrabbler’s forwarded e-mail stating that an actor who was due to shoot over twenty scenes today has impaled themselves on a railing and could be out for a couple of weeks. The word ‘REWRITES!!!!’ is clearly visible in large black capitals.

Sharon has contacted all the Mitchells and organised a search party, determined to get Phil to the hospital on time for his keyhole surgery. She’s relieved to find his passport is still in the living room drawer. Roxy and Ronnie return and say they have searched the whole Square- ‘I’ve asked the market traders to keep a look out’ Roxy utters as Ronnie laughs that she was luckily her cleavage didn’t fall out. Sharon states she thinks he’s gone much further than Walford….

The camera pans to a row of houses outside Walford. It pans into a dingy hallway before revealing a dull and drab living room. A shadowy figure enters the room. As they come into focus it’s clear that it is a woman or a man with womanly hair who likes to wear tight fitting cardigans. They pull the curtains briskly before turning around. The camera pans swiftly to reveal Kitty Stretton in the doorway. ‘What have I told you about pulling those curtains Carol?’ she sighs as she sips from her ‘I’m Not Everybody’ mug.

Sharon calls to the pub in desperation, holding out hope that Phil may have spoken to Shirley for some reason or other. Shirley thinks it’s the men back for their money and jumps at the sound of the knocking on the door. She peeps through the blinds to see Sharon peering up at the top windows. It piques her interest and she heads down to the bar in her dressing gown. Sharon bursts through asking if she’s seen or heard from Phil. Mona almost breaks her ankle as she rushes to the landing to eavesdrop the conversation, baseball bat in hand as a precaution. Shirley states outright that she hasn’t causing Sharon’s lip to quiver. Mona thinks Sharon has found out about the affair that is happening in her head and creeps down the stairs. Shirley pours Sharon a drink as she’s pouring one for herself but Sharon goes to break down and they end up sharing an awkward hug.

IanMandy is covering on the fruit stall and is worried by the state Sharon’s in. He asks every customer if they have seen Phil. Cindy soon approaches to rant about her latest falling out chez Beales, ‘We’ll always be the outcasts in that house. You know that, don’t you? If anything happens in that house, all eyes will be on us.’ She steals a piece of fruit as she leaves for school, her words ringing in his ears. J-B whistles for his attention and asks if he’s heard about the new Pact Coffee developments. ‘They’re opening a store where that Por…I mean Pawn shop used to be. I need you to conjure up a genius business plan to stop O...O moving her stinky fish stall beside me.’ Vaslav’s ears prick up as he sweeps the market.

Lotty rubs dan’s hair as she stands over him in his bed. ‘It’s going to take you a while to get back to full strength and your speech will be a bit slurred but the doctors say you should make a full recovery.’ Dan slurs that the events post wake are a blur. Lotty tries to fill him in on what he’s missed before heading off to work, she adds that the police will be talking to him about the attack at some point. Dan gets teary eyed as she prepares to leave, knowing that she’s all that he has now. ‘You need to take it easy Daniel.’ He tells her, ‘thanks’ as she embraces him.

Kitty ponders aloud if Carol will be returning to Walford to play long lost families again. Carol asks if she’s forgot what day it is, ‘it’s Ron’s birthday today and I’ll be going to the grave to lay some fresh flowers like I do every year.’ Kitty smirks, ‘You always did have a penchant for remembering useless, worthless information. You’re not in Walford now, Car. You don’t need to spin the ‘love of my life’ line and act like butter wouldn’t melt. I wonder how Sharon would feel if she learned of the skeletons you’re hiding.’ Carol looks angrily at her sister, spitting that she’s turned into a bitter old trout ‘I’ve kept things from her for her own good. Things she doesn’t need to know and never will need to know. It’s a natural instinct to protect your kids, no matter how estranged you may be. You wouldn’t know that.’ Carol storms out with flowers in hand.

Sharon has regained her composure and stands reminiscing behind the pumps of the bar as Shirley gets dressed upstairs. Mona has a million and one questions for Shirley but she’s not in the mood for her today and snaps for her to get out of her face and get a life of her own. Mona retreats quietly to her bedroom with chocolate and coke to re-watch the Phirley4eva dvd collection. Sharon hears the voices of Dennis, Grant, Den, Angie, Peggy and Michelle as she gets lost in a world of memories. Whilst she’s waiting on Shirley, there’s a knock on the door and she opens it. Two men barge in looking for ‘Shurleh Carta.’ Shirley walks in and is stopped in her tracks. The camera gets a shot of Shirley’s leather boots as Sharon stands caught in the middle. The men warn that the only way she can pay her debt is by selling the pub and give her a week to get the money. They make a quick exit as Shirley gives Sharon a death stare. It’s not long before the two are trading insults once again. Shirley has to get the last word and spits that Sharon is just Phil’s latest doormat until someone better comes along. Sharon snipes that she always knew she’d run this pub into the ground. Shirley shouts ‘Psycho Barbie’ across the Square as Sharon struts back to the Mitchells. Angie looks on from the roadside where she’s talking to a director.

IanMandy asks what this means for J-B’s blossoming romance with Harlowe. J-B sighs that he’s gutted but she won’t be too far away. Harlowe passes in a long-sleeved top, some blood stains visible on the sleeves. J-B quips that it must have been some all-nighter as it’s clear she hasn’t had much sleep. Her hair is all tousled and she’s wearing no make-up. She smiles at J-B as she gets her morning pick-me-up. ‘Getting Pact on your day off. Is that the key to winning Employee of the month? I didn’t know your wore specs!’ Harlowe shyly exchanges smiles and glances so as not to appear rude, adding that she’s run out of contacts. IanMandy is amused by their flirting as he receives a snapchat from J-B tagged ‘Spexy lady.’

DS Wilder arrives at the hospital to talk to dan. Back at the Mitchells, Sharon is relieved to arrive home to find Phil sitting on the sofa with his hospital bag beside him. She embraces him as he states that Ronnie’s taking them as the Range Rover is being serviced ‘I didn’t mean to worry ya. I just needed to get my head straight.’

The Great Pretender plays over the final scenes.
    Oh-oh, yes I'm the great pretender
    Pretending that I'm doing well
    My need is such I pretend too much
    I'm lonely but no one can tell

Oh-oh, yes I'm the great pretender
    Adrift in a world of my own
    I've played the game but to my real shame
    You've left me to grieve all alone

Too real is this feeling of make-believe
    Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Carol lays flowers on Ron’s grave and kisses the headstone. Shirley falls to the floor on the pub, tears running down her face. Dan gulps as he prepares to be interrogated. Phil looks at himself in the bathroom mirror as he grabs the toothpaste he forgot. Angie arrives back at EastEnders HQ and Scrabbler can see that something is bothering her. ‘Scrabbler, I have done something and I think someone else, someone I care about is getting the blame for it? What do I do?’

Scrabbler steals the DUFF DUFF:

COMING THURSDAY:
    ~ Did Angie attack Dan?
    ~ Phil’s guard drops as he prepares for a life-changing operation.
    ~ Kitty opens up to her sister.
    ~ Gary gives some sage advice but to whom?
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bloody love this! :D Better than real EE!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad someone is enjoying it. :D Thanks. :)
    DS ENDERS - SERIES 7 (3/21)
    EPISODE 103 ‘KARMA’
    18TH SEPTEMBER 2014

Phil and Sharon converse with the urologist. He reminds them of the pros and cons of the operation. Ronnie and Jay wait outside.

Scrabbler hands Angie a disposable tissue from his desk, usually used for axed cast and crew, as she composes herself to spill the beans on what she’s done.

DS Wilder asks dan what he remembers of the day of the attack. Dan stutters that it’s a bit hazy but things are slowly coming back to him, ‘The last thing I remember is walking down Bridge Street. The rest is all a blur’ he weeps.

Carol arrives back from the cemetery but there’s still a frosty atmosphere between the two sisters. She sticks a meal for one in the microwave. Back on the Square, Kim and Gary head towards the B&B with Kim stating that she’s got a business to run.

Shirley calls Mick to come around to the pub as soon as possible. Most punters are irate with the lack of alcohol choices on sale. Priscilla awkwardly stands by while Shirley tells them to go elsewhere. Then, a buxom blonde gets on her last nerve by demanding a ‘Sex on the Beach.’ Shirley snarls at her, ‘You shoulda went to Clacton then.’

Phil is now in his gown and clearly holding back his emotions. Sharon tries to keep strong for him assuring him that it will all be over before he knows it. Phil lets his guard down and states that he’s scared. Sharon, Ronnie and Jay watch on as he’s wheeled him down the dark corridor into the bright room, labelled ‘theatre.’ Sharon grips both their hands as she watches on. Ronnie tells Sharon that Phil’s overcome worse fates than this but Sharon maintains that he’s not as tough as he makes out, ‘He’s never had cancer before Ronnie. He’s about to lose something that makes him a man. You don’t know how anyone will react in a situation like this until they’re placed in it. I see things that you lot don’t….he opens up to me.’ Jay has to leave to get some fresh air as he’s brought back to the night his dad died. A text message comes through from Ben asking to meet up.

Angie tells Scrabbler that she was behind the freshly delivered alcohol going ‘missing’ at the pub, ‘Dean and I wanted to teach her a lesson so I put the plan into action. Dean wanted to burn the place to the ground. He’s unstable. I showed him how to do it in a more sophisticated way. He’s a bright boy, he just needed someone to channel it. I didn’t want him to go back to prison, he’s suffered enough at the hands of that ‘mother’ of his.’ Scrabbler doesn’t understand the problem. ‘I also thought it would help to boost Sharon’s bar and help her to get one of over on that alcoholic wretch….Today I saw her rowing with Shirley and I think Voddy Carter has put two and two together and made five.’ Scrabbler laughs that Sharon is big and bold enough to fight her own battles, ‘As long as she doesn’t come knocking on your door, I wouldn’t care.’ Scrabbler pops open the champers, ‘To Karma.’ ‘Karma’s a b!tch’ Angie cackles.

Dan is apprehensive about saying too much to DS Wilder, afraid that she may have an ulterior motive. DS Wilder tries to get him to open up by sympathising with his husband being jailed on his wedding day and that awful crime being committed on his living room floor. Dan sighs that people probably think he got what’s coming to him, ‘No one is going to open up to you lot. You may as well close the case now.’ DS Wilder hands him her card telling him that if he does remember anything, then he should get in touch, ‘You are on the other side of the investigation now Daniel. We want to find who did this to you.’ Dan is pensive as she exits with her colleague.

Carol is sitting in the living room watching ‘Who Do You Think You Are?’ Kitty enters with her tail between her legs apologising for what she said earlier, saying it was out of order and it’s no wonder that she has no friends ‘I just want what’s best for my little sister. 1 year and 8 months older, need I remind you. Always mistaken for the younger sister’ she quips. Carol smiles as she thanks her for putting her up, ‘I don’t know what I’d do without you Kitty. My kids have lives of their own and my love life is one disaster after another.’ Kitty begins to cry, ‘My neighbours don’t even talk to me anymore. They’re worse than schoolchildren and all because of that row I had with Mrs. Patel at her Tupperware party. They’d be happier to have a paedophile beside them. I like to keep my blinds closed because the kids harass me. Sometimes I won’t leave the house. I dread the heatwave. Curtain twitcher across the road logs my every move.’ Carol says she should have moved in long ago, ‘It was only me and Emily in our old house and with the bedroom tax, it was costing me a bomb. All my memories of Ron and the kids growing up were there. I didn’t want to let go of that but Emily’s death forced me to.’ Kitty smiles that this is a new start for both of them, ‘We’re not exactly spring chickens. Life begins at 60 innit’ she laughs.

Shirley is on edge upstairs in The Shirley Gutter and is glad to see Mick. Mona is miffed that she’s being treated like a child and worries for her future when her eavesdropping leads her to learning the true extent of Shirley’s financial woes. Shirley informs Mick that she is putting the pub up for auction and selling it to the highest bidder but she wanted to give him first refusal on the place. Mick is knocked over by her thoughtfulness saying that him and L would love to but they can’t afford it, not after buying a place on the Square. He asks if there’s any way he could help but Shirley blankly shakes her head. ‘I’m on me knees Mick. They were right. They were all right. Shirley Carter running a pub. Who was I kidding?’ she sobs uncontrollably into his chest.

Gary sits in the living room and gets chatting to Mrs. Bevis. He uses his charm to get a smile out of her knowing she’s had a tough time of it. ‘What’s your first name? All the time you have been staying here and I don’t think I have ever heard anyone call you by it!’ ‘It’s Hilda and you know what you’re the first person to ask me it.’ Gary asks if the police were bothering her again, stating that he saw them outside the other day. ‘It’s time I was moving on but then I’ll look like the guilty one’ Hilda sighs. Gary laughs that his mum scarpered off after the wake, not a word to anyone but they haven’t been in touch with her as far as he knows, ‘I was the first person they came to of course but they were barking up the wrong tree with me. I realised that revenge isn’t satisfying, I stalked a man who played a part in my dad’s death and you know what, it left me feeling empty inside and I have stopped wasting my life on people like Dan. It’s too short.’ Hilda states to Kim that she’s got a keeper as she heads up to bed. Kim waltzes in and snuggles up beside Gary.

[Closing montage]
    Kitty puts a blanket over a sleeping Carol Hanley. Mick stays the night with Shirley as mona sits awake on the floor of the room next door tweeting. Angie and Scrabbler stagger down Bridge Street, bottle in hand. Angie stares at the pub before telling Scrabbler that she’s kipping at his. Sharon hugs Ronnie and Jay as they leave, wanting to be there when Phil gets out of theatre. Mrs. Hilda Bevis rings DS Wilder, ‘I will tell you who attacked Dan if you promise to free my son!’

Mrs. Bevis steals the DUFF DUFF.

COMING TOMORROW:
    ~ The police want to talk to Carol.
    ~ Janine has a shock for Gary!
    ~ News of the pub auction spreads. Who’s interested?
    ~ Lotty is forced to defend herself.