EastEnders star reads the soap forums!

Comments

• Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    :D:D Flanders. Good one.

*Sigh* Some folks on here could have an argument with their own reflections. :D

Lol, thanks, attitude. Always nice to hear some praise. My ego will be inflated now. :p

They actually could to be honest, just stirring up trouble for the sake of it.

You're welcome :p you won't be able to fit your head through the door now :D
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should have been building it around him so there's no escape or TV camera's so I don't have to look at his ugly mug >:(

Don't worry, Azza, you won't see him again after election day :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Thank you to both you and TK. :)I'm happy to White Knight for anyone in need of my services. ;-)

Cool. Can you punch Simon Cowell in the nose for me? I've always dreamed of this happening.

Thanks Elly. You're a true badass. :cool:

Seriously though, I like reading your posts, Elly. You and Kitkat are brilliant and informative posters IMO.
  • Options
    UrGleekIsShowinUrGleekIsShowin Posts: 2,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know, but it still drove me crazy :p.

Mind you, I do like to sing a lot when I'm alone, I usually cause a lot of windows to shatter unfortunately. :(

awww :D but as long as you enjoy it! I'm the same, I can't sing at ALL
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cool. Can you punch Simon Cowell in the nose for me? I've always dreamed of this happening.

Seriously though, I like reading your posts, Elly. You and Kitkat are brilliant and informative posters IMO.

Aw, thank you, that's very sweet. Though I don't think I'm anywhere near KK's level of godliness! :o:D

It's lovely to see you back by the way, TK. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    attitude99 wrote: »

You're welcome :pyou won't be able to fit your head through the door now :D

Thanks to you I have to sleep on the sofa now because I just headbutted my wife accidentally with my inflated head >:(.

Do you still watch Hollyoaks, attitude? Has Kirkwood killed the whole village yet?
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Seriously though, I like reading your posts, J-B. You and J-B are brilliant and informative posters IMO.

Thanks Teeks.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're welcome :p you won't be able to fit your head through the door now :D

The tension been bubbling for months, was gonna happen sooner or later, hopefully its clear now and everyone is moving on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to you I have to sleep on the sofa now because I just headbutted my wife accidentally with my inflated head >:(.

Do you still watch Hollyoaks, attitude? Has Kirkwood killed the whole village yet?

Oh dear, hope you haven't poked her eyes out :o:D

I do yes (god knows why sometimes). Watched Emmerdale this week instead though as I normally watch the 7pm E4 edition. Kirkwood hasn't killed the whole village yet, however there is a huge Halloween party and it seems that
    Joe Roscoe dies (as he is leaving) and there will most likely be lots of other casualties.

He's on his way to killing the village :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awww :D but as long as you enjoy it! I'm the same, I can't sing at ALL

Yeah right, girls are way better singers than boys. :p I bet your singing is good.

My singing is so bad, the police threatened to arrest me! :(:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Aw, thank you, that's very sweet. Though I don't think I'm anywhere near KK's level of godliness! :o:D

It's lovely to see you back by the way, TK. :)

Rubbish. You're up there with the best. :)

Thanks, I'll try to refrain from dissing Shirley Carter when you're around :p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Thanks Teeks.

:D You're my favourite smut poster, if that's any consolation, J-B. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, hope you haven't poked her eyes out :o:D

I do yes (god knows why sometimes). Watched Emmerdale this week instead though as I normally watch the 7pm E4 edition. Kirkwood hasn't killed the whole village yet, however there is a huge Halloween party and it seems that
    Joe Roscoe dies (as he is leaving) and there will most likely be lots of other casualties.

He's on his way to killing the village :D

:D Kirkwood never changes, does he?
    I still think he's suffering from a nervous breakdown following his sacking from EE a few years ago :D.

It's a shame the Roscoe boy is leaving, waste of a character. Can't believe how stupid the character is written at times. :o

Emmerdale was good. I did find it amusing though that the only character who died wasn't even in the car crash but there you go, that's soaps. :D
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't we already have our very own soap called DSEnders? :D. I got killed off unfortunately :(.

I will never forgive Dullagj for killing me off :(.
    Sorry. :D Blame Gavin, you’re still very much a part of the series. :kitty:
    :Shocking that he killed you off, but the good news is that made room for me :D
    And you're 20 years younger. :eek: :D
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I just entered the fray :

I feel Iv made now I am part of DS Enders
    :D

I'm sure Aaron Sidwell has seen the Johven thread and Tristam was introduced to the Paramedic thread by Sorcha on Twitter. :D

Some soap writers, producers and actors do browse here. DTC admitted he did.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Kirkwood never changes, does he?
    I still think he's suffering from a nervous breakdown following his sacking from EE a few years ago :D.

It's a shame the Roscoe boy is leaving, waste of a character. Can't believe how stupid the character is written at times. :o

Emmerdale was good. I did find it amusing though that the only character who died wasn't even in the car crash but there you go, that's soaps. :D

He never does. Can't imagine what state EE would be in had he stayed on any longer. :o

The only Roscoe left after Joe's exit would be Freddie, but he's not so bad now (never thought I would say that :o). He has been written stupidly recently, his relationship with Mercy was very good, but they broke it up and stuck that bunny boiler lawyer with him.

Emmerdale was good this week. Loved the way it was filmed like some sort of horror film, especially with Emma sat on that bridge with the fog and chicken blood on her dress :D:o
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silly Billy must have read my posts.

He is now wearing his tiew properly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gavin? Who's that? :confused:

You mean Gavin Sullivan? Kathy's ex? You mean to say I got killed off by a TWO-BIT PLASTIC GANGSTER?! >:(

I demand you bring me back from the dead, Dully. I DEMAND IT!! >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He never does. Can't imagine what state EE would be in had he stayed on any longer. :o

The only Roscoe left after Joe's exit would be Freddie, but he's not so bad now (never thought I would say that :o). He has been written stupidly recently, his relationship with Mercy was very good, but they broke it up and stuck that bunny boiler lawyer with him.

Emmerdale was good this week. Loved the way it was filmed like some sort of horror film, especially with Emma sat on that bridge with the fog and chicken blood on her dress :D:o

If Kirkwood had stayed on EE, the Square would be a graveyard by now. :D

Jesus, why can't HO just keep a couple together for longer than 2 minutes? :confused:
    I guess Joanne got tired of chasing after Simone''s husband. She'll be chasing after Dirk next :p.

Lol, yeah it was like something out of a Stephen King novel. Very creepy. Surely the end for Emma Barton on ED?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Kirkwood had stayed on EE, the Square would be a graveyard by now. :D

Jesus, why can't HO just keep a couple together for longer than 2 minutes? :confused:
    I guess Joanne got tired of chasing after Simone''s husband. She'll be chasing after Dirk next :p.

Lol, yeah it was like something out of a Stephen King novel. Very creepy. Surely the end for Emma Barton on ED?

It literally would! Thank god he left when he did, even though it was interesting to find out he had planned a male rape story but the BBC rejected it, which is why he did it on Hollyoaks instead.

They seem to split up all the decent couples! The only decent ones are Darren and Nancy, Simone and Louis and Cindy and Dirk. Not many! :D

Hopefully the end for Emma, she practically killed James. Gillian is a great actress though and is great at being psycho. Have to agree with posters who said the crash was like something out of Final Destination. :D
  • Options
    Pepsii ColaPepsii Cola Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it rather funny that the people who have said the most awful things about Jane and haven't been too nice about Laurie either are the most vocal in this topic :D It was the same when Danniella Westbrook threatened DS with police action over comments some of you were saying earlier in the year too, you went from slagging her off to wishing her the best. :p I'm sure there is a saying for it. lol
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member

Think Kelvin Fletcher (Andy) has read the forums

In fact a fair few have mentioned DS in interviews.

Didn't he complain about the nastiness on here?
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    Didn't he complain about the nastiness on here?

Yes he did, think the response he got was more nastiness about him but then you only have to look in certain threads and see where he is coming from.

It is easy to forget that DS is not a little bubble and actually the world and his wife are or could be reading.

some people seem to have personal vendettas against cast and crew they have never met or know based on the characters they play. I don't get it personally but there we are
  • Options
    Aaron_2015Aaron_2015 Posts: 3,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did, think the response he got was more nastiness about him but then you only have to look in certain threads and see where he is coming from.

It is easy to forget that DS is not a little bubble and actually the world and his wife are or could be reading.

some people seem to have personal vendettas against cast and crew they have never met or know based on the characters they play. I don't get it personally but there we are

There is a lot of this about. I don't know why. Certain characters/actors get absolutely slated for no reason.
  • Options
    Skittle BombSkittle Bomb Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron_2015 wrote: »
    There is a lot of this about. I don't know why. Certain characters/actors get absolutely slated for no reason.
    I must admit some of the stuff written about Jane has been terrible. I imagine Laurie found it hard to read. The hate for the character isn't even justified to the level it is. I think a lot of sheep jumping goes on if you know what I mean.

While I also don't rate Danniella I'm also pleased she did call this forum out on the stuff people were writing about her. It wasn't constructive at all, just pure nastiness and it was in no way comfortable to read. Worse still was those defending people who said what they did about her. I can really imagine this forum having a bad rep in the green rooms of various soaps.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron_2015 wrote: »

I think it is fine to criticise characters even the way they are written etc, it shows you have invested in the performance the actor has given but at the same time when they do good you should praise them. That doesn't happen often! I don't agree with slating the physical appearances of the character/actor (it's one and the same) or anything personal to do with them.

Talking about Mcbeale having some kind of karma cos bobby played hockey with her head is not offensive. They can't just go back to Jane how she was before because it then kind of says the last two and a bit years didn't happen but at the same time she can't be kept as a evil manipulative woman who thinks nothing of moving her dead step daughters body to cover up for bobby cos she will end up being Ronnie 2.0
This discussion has been closed.