Comments

• Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elan Morin wrote: »
    that's twice now she has destroyed jim!

susan to win!

Yes, Susan may have had the strong willed contestants on her back and putting her down in the tasks but she certainly has put them in their place when she has been in the boardroom. I thought that she was great tonight, as she always is in the boardroom. I have often wished that she would stand up for herself in the tasks more but I think that she has not wanted to make a fuss or look like a troublemaker. I also feel that the people like Natasha, Edna, Zoe and Jim, that have often picked on her has mainly been because of how young she is and thought that she would not stand up for herself and would be a easy walkover! I think that Lord Sugar was unfair when he said that she did not get on with others because I think that it is more about them than it is about Susan! I dont think that they like the fact that she has been so successfull and being so young!

On saying this I think that all three, Jim, Natasha and Susan were really bad tonight, especially Natasha and Jim. Natasha seemed like she did not want to be there, just as she did last week and Jim was also atrocious tonight. I think that both Jim and Natasha should have gone tonight and they should have just had 3 in the final!

I would love to see Susan win but I think that it will be Helen because she is so much more confidant and ahead of the other 2. I think that Tom was useless again tonight and only won because of Helen and although I am not a big Helen fan I do think that she is possibly the best candidate, unless of course they find something very fishy about her in the interviews next week!

But fingers crossed, that Susan comes out of the interviews looking really good and that she will be the winner!
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Tfan26 wrote: »
    FINALIST! yay!
    It was a close thing....but she's there.:eek:.....:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see Susan win but I think that it will be Helen because she is so much more confidant and ahead of the other 2. I think that Tom was useless again tonight and only won because of Helen and although I am not a big Helen fan I do think that she is possibly the best candidate, unless of course they find something very fishy about her in the interviews next week!

I know this is the Susan appreciation thread, but wow - you read the programme completely differently to me. I thought this was Tom's best task - once he was given a bit of space to work with nobody challenging him, he really came into his own.
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is the only one I want to win.
  • Options
    RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that Lord Sugar was unfair when he said that she did not get on with others because I think that it is more about them than it is about Susan!

Thankyou! This is how I see it too.

Some of the idiots who were rude about her will have to eat their words now! Lord Sugar can see that she is good at business, and so she's right there in the final. For me that's enough- she will be a success whatever happens. I didn't doubt her ability to get there, and I feel so happy that she made it :)
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very happy that Susan's in the final!
    Whether she wins or not, I have no doubt she will continue to be successful in whatever she does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Was pretty obviously between Jim and Natasha for the firing, although it didn't seem that Susan shone too brightly in this task.
    Is certainly the contestant with the biggest development arc and was impressive in the boardroom, standing strongly fim, speaking precisely about others shortcomings and not bringing up what people saw as her stock defence phrases when coming under attack.
    Has a great chance in the final.
  • Options
    SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Ma FTW!
  • Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    I'll be rooting for Susan to win.

Question is does Alan Sugar deserve her?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,588
    Forum Member
    it is a shame that they show every ignorant thing that she says - 'peppers are not Mexican' is worse than "Christopher Columbus was English, wasn't he?" (perhaps he was thinking of English-speaking film directors?)
    Natasha paid the price for condescention, finally. Didn't look contrite enough on YF either.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,123
    Forum Member
    Woop woop, Susan is a finalist. :)
    It's the second time she has been in the bottom 3 with Jim and been chosen ahead of him, not to mention owning him in the argument.

She's the only one I want to win now.
    Mark Frith on You're Fired was so right, that seeing Susan win would be an epic ending to the series and a great way to see her rewarded for her impressive and inspirational life story so far.
    Although I'm not putting everything into her winning, I'll be fine whether she wins or not, either way she's done amazing and can already take away so much from the experience.
  • Options
    wendy09wendy09 Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think shes dishonest, not very loyal and is quite high in the biatching stakes.

she hasnt really brought much to the table and i cant see what she got to offer.

if she wins it will be because sugar and leave his imprint on any business venture .. and her being a token front of house waitress of sorts ..
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendy09 wrote: »
    i think shes dishonest, not very loyal and is quite high in the biatching stakes.

she hasnt really brought much to the table and i cant see what she got to offer.

if she wins it will be because sugar and leave his imprint on any business venture .. and her being a token front of house waitress of sorts ..

I don't think you understand the point of the thread.

It's a Susan APPRECIATION thread. If you want to bitch and moan about her, so make your own little thread so it can join the other hate threads.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Susan is the only one I can actually SEE winning. Helen is great, but she's not a winner for this year. Maybe she would have won last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wendy09 wrote: »

This is supposed to be her appreciation thread, but nevermind :D
    Natasha has said that all the girls shared a room together and that she, Susan and Helen would stay up having girly chats and laughing together. So I think many of them didn't take things personal, what started in the workplace stayed in the workplace.

Well I think if Susan wins then it'll be because Lord Sugar likes her and is greatly impressed with her. Crazy notion but there you go. ;)
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is supposed to be her appreciation thread, but nevermind :D
    Natasha has said that all the girls shared a room together and that she, Susan and Helen would stay up having girly chats and laughing together. So I think many of them didn't take things personal, what started in the workplace stayed in the workplace.

Natasha, when asked about her difficult relations with Susan on You're Fired, was very clear that Susan was a nice girl. I suspect many of the arguments and hostilities we saw were simply down to lack of sleep and the stresses of the process causing tempers to become frayed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lol just like the usual episode, Susie took up most of the edit in Dara's How To Get Hired.
    Further proving she's been the most entertaining candidate this series. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natasha, when asked about her difficult relations with Susan on You're Fired, was very clear that Susan was a nice girl. I suspect many of the arguments and hostilities we saw were simply down to lack of sleep and the stresses of the process causing tempers to become frayed.

i dont think susan had any real grudges with anypne except zoe who was unsuprisingly nasty to her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gutted for susan. she looked fab in you're fired!
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and Sugar more or less offered her a similar deal to Tom's on You're Hired. So, while she may not have "won", it still looks like she gets the prize.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's done amazing, clearly Lord Sugar sees something in her.
    Just maybe her organisational skills need a bit of tuning (for which I can completely relate to :o ).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't cheat Tax lmao, they were students who didn't need to pay it. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    well done Susan a good business plan whose fault seems to have been the over ambitious nature of it

Sad she didn't win but glad LAS is thinking of still doing business with her
  • Options
    CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pleased for Susan that she's did so well in the final appraisals despite Helen and Tom knocking her almost all the way through. As she's taken LAS's eye it will be interesting to know how she does if she does take up his offer.

Just wondering why she was first on stage in Your Hired and Jim came on after her.
  • Options
    RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trollface wrote: »
    ...and Sugar more or less offered her a similar deal to Tom's on You're Hired. So, while she may not have "won", it still looks like she gets the prize.
    The perfect result I think, even better than what I hoped.

Susan looked gorgeous on YF!, and gave a good account of herself too. I liked her saying that Jim calling her a mouse in the boardroom spurred her on to act more forcefully. In a way, Jim shot himself in the foot there by creating such a powerful adversary. Or maybe you could say he did her a favour by igniting her passion to succeed.

A brilliant result. Susan was the star of the Apprentice 2011 for me. I wish her every success in the future :)
  • Options
    JoshuaRyJoshuaRy Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    So happy Lord Sugar was so nice to her on You're Fired.

Anyone know if Susan has Twitter? She should :(