Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Mobilty and stoped , what do they mean. Is it a secret code?:eek:
    I think that's it - it's nothing to do with the fact they can't spell, they are writing in code. This is amazing. Mobilty, I think, refers to the recording contract Emma should have been given by Simon Cowell back in the day, and Stoped, well, that's obviously a reference to close personal friend Peter Andre. It's as clear as day now. :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    dsp12 wrote: »
    you cant beleve hall you see at the end of the day Chawner family put hart and soul into it not there fault Bio was out to get them from start and not there fault that mobilty problems have stoped them losing more not true that they dont have friends and fans they do

About "putting hart and soul into it":

HYPNOTIST: Did you reduce the amount of puffs you took on each cigarette?
    EMMA: No
    HYPNOTIST: Did you switch to a different brand each time you bought a new packet?
    HYPNOTIST: Did you get 7 postcards and 7 stamps?

DAN: Did you actually use the video camera we left you with?
    PHIL: No
    DAN: Why not?
    EMMA: I had a hospital appointment
    (Seriously, thats the lamest excuse! I have hospital appointments every 4-6 weeks and I manage to work a full time job, so videoing myself doing nothing would be like a holiday!)

May I also remind everyone about the melon with scone crumbled on it, too. The cheesy beans Aud troughs, and the cake Sam brings from work.

That is the very opposite of "putting hart and soul" into it. Naughty Bio, making them do and say all those things. I think they should have no further series made, they don't deserve any more freebies or golden opportunities, they don't appreciate anything.

The way the Chawns moan about Bio being out to get them reminds me of something Ricky Gervais said to the people who accused him of bullying Karl Pilkington:
    "If anyone wishes to be bullied by me then please write in, I will make you a millionaire with a brand new house"

don't look a gift horse in the mouth, Chawnies
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps, like Lorry Diabetes, Sleep Hackney, Contagious Gallblabbers, Infected Overs and Helicopter Pylons, putting one's heart and soul into something has an entirely different meaning in Chawnerspeak?

To put heart and soul into something in English = to do something with a lot of energy and interest,

To put heart and soul into something in Chawnerspeak = to do very little, with belligerence and ennui.

But of course, it's not their fault, right?;)
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering what to do tomorrow, I've got ironing to do and gardening to do.I think I'll put my heart and soul into gardening the Chawner way. If it's sunny I'll sit in a chair in the garden and if it's not, I'll sit on a chair in front of the tv.That seems to be their definition of putting 'hart and soul ' into anything, I could get used to the Chawner way of life if I didn't care about the state of the house or myself.
    Please remember if I do 'IT'S NOT MY FAULT' I've learnt it from the best.
  • Shannon_BurnettShannon_Burnett Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    dsp12 wrote: »
    you cant beleve hall you see at the end of the day Chawner family put hart and soul into it not there fault Bio was out to get them from start and not there fault that mobilty problems have stoped them losing more not true that they dont have friends and fans they do

Fair enough but I was a fan and supporter until I saw Mr Chawner grabbing Emma's breasts from behind in the most recent series, not a pretty picture and talking of pictures he has also posted a close-up photo of her cleavage on his Facebook page!

I can't help wondering if there is something rotten in Great Harwood and I don't mean the sofa cushions in Chawner Towers!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough but I was a fan and supporter until I saw Mr Chawner grabbing Emma's breasts from behind in the most recent series, not a pretty picture and talking of pictures he has also posted a close-up photo of her cleavage on his Facebook page!

I can't help wondering if there is something rotten in Great Harwood and I don't mean the sofa cushions in Chawner Towers!
    I saw the photograph of Emma's cleavage on Facebook and thought it was a highly inappropriate image for a father to be displaying - but hey, they're the Chawners, they're a close family.:rolleyes:

<shudder>

The boob grabbing incident was pretty grim, again, totally inappropriate father/daughter behaviour, and let's not talk about the hot tub hard-on !!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    I saw the photograph of Emma's cleavage on Facebook and thought it was a highly inappropriate image for a father to be displaying - but hey, they're the Chawners, they're a close family.:rolleyes:

<shudder>

The boob grabbing incident was pretty grim, again, totally inappropriate father/daughter behaviour, and let's not talk about the hot tub hard-on !!:eek:

Or the way he smirked when she said what she did!
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or the way he smirked when she said what she did!

Can we expect Phil to say that was badly edited? Actually, they were body doubles and the dialogue was dubbed. "Look world, no hands".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets give them the benefit of the doubt for a minute.

Imagine Director Dan did have state of the art CGI technology at his fingertips, voice dubbing synthesizers and prosthetic fatsuits for all.

And while the Chawners were busy working, jogging, doing the housework,having intelligent articulate conversations about current affairs and world events, cooking healthy and nutritious meals, and leading exciting, interesting and fulfilling lives, a bunch of actors, pretending to be fat, lazy, foul-mouthed and gluttonous, were filmed instead.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets give them the benefit of the doubt for a minute.

Imagine Director Dan did have state of the art CGI technology at his fingertips, voice dubbing synthesizers and prosthetic fatsuits for all.

And while the Chawners were busy working, jogging, doing the housework,having intelligent articulate conversations about current affairs and world events, cooking healthy and nutritious meals, and leading exciting, interesting and fulfilling lives, a bunch of actors, pretending to be fat, lazy, foul-mouthed and gluttonous, were filmed instead.

Arggh sorry TL can you translate this into txt spk as I can't understand the half of it...
    Forum Member

<shudder>

Oh my, I'm afraid I missed that, or perhaps it has yet to air here in NZ? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And of course it was the Actors who alledgedly swore and shrieked in the street, resulting in a court case , not the quiet well behaved, gentle Chawners.
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my, I'm afraid I missed that, or perhaps it has yet to air here in NZ? :o

Hard to miss. The minute it happened, this board and twitter lit up like a Christmas tree with people trying to confirm that what they thought they heard was what was said. :D:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Arggh sorry TL can you translate this into txt spk as I can't understand the half of it...
    Lol, omg, rofl, pmsl, lmao etc etc etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Hard to miss. The minute it happened, this board and twitter lit up like a Christmas tree with people trying to confirm that what they thought they heard was what was said. :D:eek:
    What happened exactly with the hot tub and boobgrabbing? I have only been watching the daytime repeats..I never saw the episodes the first time around..please tell me?!! I know it's obvious Phil is a bit weird with his daughters and is very very close to Emma.

Btw I know the Chawners are back on Monday but I can't see any episodes for tuesday on BioHD? does anyone know if it's on tuesday
    Forum Member
    Mehitabel wrote: »

Unbelievable! I am new to Digital Spy, just signed up through Facebook, so I have missed out on all the fun. Looking forward to reading back through this thread. Here in NZ we were first exposed (ahem) to the family within the past year. Quite a few people thought they were actors though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And of course it was the Actors who alledgedly swore and shrieked in the street, resulting in a court case , not the quiet well behaved, gentle Chawners.
    Which ones were the Chawners evicted from their home, banned from living in council accommodation, charged with 17 counts of rowdy behaviour and issued with ASBO's, back in 2010? Were they the polite, charming, well-mannered Chawners or was that bad editing by Director Dan then as well? Or was it the fault of the vindictive neighbours who were patently jealous of having such superstars living in their midst?
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »
    It won't work as you're not using a NZ proxy. I've been trying different methods for the past hour or so and nothing's working :(

If you have a New Zealand proxy address to use the next necessary step is to change the time setting of your computer to Auckland/Wellington time (GMT+12:00). Then the TVNZ stream should work as long as you have no ad-blockers installed.
  • _radioamerica_radioamerica Posts: 4,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hart 2 Hart

A heart warming tale of a family struggling against the odds to prove their tormentors wrong.

Anyone ever played balderdash?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    On Phil's Facebook someone was moaning about the change of time and someone else has replied:
    anyway.... TVNZ reneged on the early morning time slot after we petitioned them... the show is back on in prime time the week after next....

Honestly do you think it's true?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    And Phil has been reading our comments about Aud not posting as on her wall it says
    I would like to say thank you for all your kind messages sorry not replied to everyone I do not go on Facebook much I have not been too good at the moment so you all have a good weekend and thanks for all the kind messages from New Zealand love Audrey and family xxxx

Now that clearly is not Phil as no spelling mistakes so who have they got to write this.

In the last 6 months I have never known Aud to post anything on Facebook so this is rather a mystery
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Hart 2 Hart

A heart warming tale of a family struggling against the odds to prove their tormentors wrong.

Anyone ever played balderdash?

Ha ha! Hart to Hart.

This is my boss, Mr Chawn. A self-made diabetic. This is Mrs Chawn. She's GOIGEOUS!"

I'm going to put my "hart and soul" into jetwashing the patio today. Yes, I'm going to do faff all and watch Mr Loopy do it instead.
  • AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    I am one of the Kiwi viewers of the Chawner fanily, although I am not a fan, I find them appalling, rather than appealing. The way they interact with each other is dreadful! It is riveting television though, like watching a car crash and the aftermath.

I haven't heard the time of the show has been changed back to prime time, I heard it was off air indefinitely. I hope the Chawners don't come to visit for their sake, they will be sorely disappointed at the reaction they will get. People are laughing at them, not loving them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Phil has been reading our comments about Aud not posting as on her wall it says

Now that clearly is not Phil as no spelling mistakes so who have they got to write this.

In the last 6 months I have never known Aud to post anything on Facebook so this is rather a mystery

Phil always posts have a good weekend every single weekend on Facebook. It might be him, he might have used spellcheck!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Phil always posts have a good weekend every single weekend on Facebook. It might be him, he might have used spellcheck!
    He probably read all the criticism of his grammar, punctuation and spelling on here last night, and swiftly installed spellcheck before posting as his wife. He doesn't take kindly to criticism, does Phil. It's not his fault, you see.
This discussion has been closed.