Beyonce's Mrs Carter World Tour *Discussion Thread*

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    MikePJB wrote: »

I was front row so thank god I got he early entry tickes. There's nothing like getting eye contact from her when she comes over to your side.

I have early entry too. What time did you get to The 02. How does EE work? Do you pick them up before or? What time did you start queuing? And what was the queue like when you arrived? Was it a rush when you got let in? Sorry, I'm just trying to prepare for Sunday when I go & see her too!!!
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Sorry guys been at work all day. Ok I got there at 10.20 to be precise. There were about 40 or so people in front. Some had friends who joined later etc. The organisation of the early entry was a mess. Some people working there didn't wen know what it was.

So me and my 2 friends queued. There is a queue for early entry. My friend then went to the O2 desk and asked about the early tix. We were told they hadn't arrived yet. It was at 17.00 they said it opened so they told us to just queue. They later had someone come around and check that our tix said early entry and gave us all a wristband.

There were people without early entry who had queued since 5am but obviously we still got in front for early entry. So I'd say if u do have early entry get there for like 9 to make sure your at the front. If you don't then you need I get there as early as you can to still have a good view. Depends how many have early entry on your date.
    Forum Member
    When we got in there was pushing etc but we made sure no one tried it, I ain't queuing for people just to barge infront lol. But they did make sure that people who were here first got in first, like they had 3 rows once we were let in even closer to the doors and done it in order so they do it fair.
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw Beyonce last night and if you're about to see her... she is incredible!! Honestly, she really does put on an AMAZING show! Full of energy, really good vocals, great dancing, not to mention LOTS of dress changes!

The support act Luke James was really good too - I hadn't heard of him before the concert, but I really enjoyed his performance, nice body too ;) (anyone who has seen the show/heard about his set will know what I mean!)

The songs seemed to flow quite well - bit gutted she didn't sing Sweet Dreams as I absolutely adore that song, but my fave songs of the night were probably Baby Boy/Survivor/Crazy in Love/Single Ladies and Halo... not to mention Love on Top, was never much of a fan of that song until last night!

The atmosphere was absolutely electric, I was in seats to the right of the stage and everyone was up dancing for about 80% of the night, honestly I'd love to go again :( I'm jealous of all of you who still have the show to look forward too!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    hey im off to see her at the 02 sun eeeek:D just wondering if it starts at 6 (ive got seats) what time will she be on do we have to be in sitting for 6 if shes not on for another 2 hours :confused::o wanna get some much before tehe:o:o:o ??
    Forum Member
    She came on at 21.05, Luke James her support act came on at 20.00 and was on for about 30 mins. He was good. So they let the people with standing in at around 19.00 and think it must've been the same for seated people as it was filling up at the same time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw her last night, AMAZING! Can't get over how incredible she was...

Highlights for me where Irreplaceable, Schoolin' Life (Sooo good live), Halo, End of Time, Grown Woman, I Miss You and as someone said above Love On Top was also an unexpected gem, I've always liked it but it was particularly great live.

Anyone still to go - have an amazing time. It's spectacular.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Saw her last night too. I have to say my favourite was Grown Woman. I really love that song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2MeKNZBEqE

I wish I could go again. :(
  • Big PoyBig Poy Posts: 7,476
    Forum Member
    No sweet dreams or best thing I never had? :(
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for a second leg. She will have a new album out by then.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went last night and she was mindblowing. Agree with Arron West above, I wish I could go again too :D and I LOVE Grown Woman. One of my fave songs of hers last night. I was screaming by the time she did Love On Top and Survivor!
    Forum Member
    I actually didn't realise she didn't do Best Thing till the night after.

And with Love On Top I swear she went a key higher, anyone else notice? I was surprised, she went in on that song :D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    oh my GOSHHH i cant wait!!!
    thanks mike btw do they shut the doors cause i might skip luke ha??
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm seeing her tonight in London at The 02. I live in London, but I'm leaving shortly to go to The 02. It's 10am right now and I have early entry. I'm hoping we get right to the front. So excited!
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Vevo Netherlands twitter:
    Zojuist bevestigd: de nieuwe @Beyonce, #Grownwoman gaat volgende week live op http://vevo.com !

AND
    V hits (australian music channel) their facebook says:
    'We have a VERY exciting Beyonce announcement on Monday!

Beyonce releases Grown Woman next week? :O :O
    Forum Member
    jjj-lover wrote: »
    oh my GOSHHH i cant wait!!!
    thanks mike btw do they shut the doors cause i might skip luke ha??
    I don't think they close doors for concerts. 20,000 people are going so there's always gonna be people late. I think he's good though so i wouldn't wanna miss him lol.
    I'm seeing her tonight in London at The 02. I live in London, but I'm leaving shortly to go to The 02. It's 10am right now and I have early entry. I'm hoping we get right to the front. So excited!
    Ah I hope you have a wicked time and have a great view. Trust me you'll love it.
    From Vevo Netherlands twitter:
    Zojuist bevestigd: de nieuwe @Beyonce, #Grownwoman gaat volgende week live op http://vevo.com !

AND
    V hits (australian music channel) their facebook says:
    'We have a VERY exciting Beyonce announcement on Monday!

Beyonce releases Grown Woman next week? :O :O

I need to hear this song in full studio quality. Wonder if it will be that?
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are people still recovering from yesterday's show? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time is she normally on? I've got a five hour train ride from Liverpool at 2pm and paranoid Ill miss her!!
  • thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »
    What time is she normally on? I've got a five hour train ride from Liverpool at 2pm and paranoid Ill miss her!!

Around 9
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    She is due on at 8.30 tonight as its a Sunday
  • TR252TR252 Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    emy74 wrote: »
    She is due on at 8.30 tonight as its a Sunday

Is that true?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does she usually finish?
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw her on Friday night!! She was absolutely incredible! I had early entry and was close enough to almost touch her! I touched all of her dancers at some point when they were making their way to the B stage. She didn't perform Dance With You or Resentment which I thought was very strange seeing as she has done everywhere else. The support act Luke James had an amazing voice, but the stage production for his set was appalling. Highlights for me were Run The World, End Of Time, Schoolin Life, Crazy In Love and Why Don't You Love Me. Special mention to 1+1 as that really surprised me...she sounded amazing. I loved the video intro to Freakum Dress, was really good. When I first heard what the Setlist was a few weeks ago I was happy with it, although I could see why a lot of people weren't. When you see the show though, the Setlist makes sense. It's perfect. Obviously she could have done Deja Vu and Sweet Dreams, but then it would be looking like a greatest hits tour which personally don't want!! I loved it! Only thing I didn't like and it was very small, is that she teased Countdown as if she was going to perform it but instead it went into Crazy In Love. Was a bit disappointed she didn't perform it as it's one of my favourites. Apart from that though, it was incredible! I even bumped into the twin dancers getting food at The 02 before the concert and got a picture with them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I went on may 3rd.

Was amazing! Though my ears didn't stop ringing for like a day!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    abibble wrote: »
    What does she usually finish?

11ish if she starts at 9.