Killzone: Shadow Fall
    Watchdogs
    Assassins Creed: Black Flag
    Madden 25
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    I'll just get the PS+ version of Drive Club & if its any good, I'll upgrade.

Will be doing same. I must have originally missed the plus news on this.
    Probably be cowwa doody now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Killzone of course

My PSN friends are all preordering it
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I'm torn between Assassins Creed & Watch Dogs at the moment. I'll wait and see what FPS most of my friends will be getting and get tht (KZ, BF4 & CoD all look good but I don't want to have 3 FPS games). I just don't want to get loads of games at once because I won't get round to playing them all thoroughly, I prefers to have 3 games on the go at the max (and GTA V will probably still be one of them)
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yoshida's just answered the upgrade question on twitter!

http://i.imgur.com/DwljuB8.png

Good news, if people like the game and feel restricted in terms of content they can upgrade.

That's brilliant news. That's what I'll do then.
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    I'm torn between Assassins Creed & Watch Dogs at the moment. I'll wait and see what FPS most of my friends will be getting and get tht (KZ, BF4 & CoD all look good but I don't want to have 3 FPS games). I just don't want to get loads of games at once because I won't get round to playing them all thoroughly, I prefers to have 3 games on the go at the max (and GTA V will probably still be one of them)

That is a tough choice. I think I would go with WatchDogs as that's the new IP but then again, AC is a proven good series. :eek:
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one that interests me the most at the moment is 'Mad Max'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    fifa 14 watchdogs driveclub don't know what orther games are out for lurnch in november
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fifa 14 watchdogs driveclub don't know what orther games are out for lurnch in november
    There's a full list here for both systems showing launch, 2014 titles and those without dates.

http://www.nextgenprices.com/games.html

PS4 out weighs Xbox quite heavily on known games so far.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will het killzone and cod ghost, didnt enjoy bf3 as i thought i would, so will get at a later date maybe. Wished Destiny was a launch title
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    I will het killzone and cod ghost, didnt enjoy bf3 as i thought i would, so will get at a later date maybe. Wished Destiny was a launch title

Bf is good but a lot harder and involved than cod.
    GOod thing is bf4 is going full 64 player on both systems.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watchdogs, Drive Club
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of the AAA titles are really interesting me as yet, though I am really interested in some of the indie titles in development.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    That is a tough choice. I think I would go with WatchDogs as that's the new IP but then again, AC is a proven good series. :eek:

AC1 & 2 were pretty good games but got a bit boring after a while. I like the whole new setting for Black Flag & the possibilities on offer. That said, Watchdogs looks like something completely different from what I've played before, so I think I'll give that a chance.

After all, I can pick up Assasins Creed preowned & play that without any problems ;)
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I will go with

Killzone
    Drive Club PS+ (will buy the upgrade if good)
    Either Ass Creed or Watch Dogs (prefer the look of Ass Creed but III was total Sh*te, will wait for reviews)
    COD Ghosts

Also have on pre-order Infamous Second Son, which looks amazing - graphically brilliant, with that Infamous look and feel that I love.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    I'm aware some of these aren't launch titles but:

Destiny
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Assassin's Creed IV
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking of going for the Game bundle with Killzone and Driveclub as a pre order, but something tells me the more people that pre order it the higher they will price it

As for other games i'll get with it off the top of my head

Definitely
    Fifa 14
    Assassin's Creed 4
    Watchdogs
    Call of Duty Ghosts

Maybes / if not at launch then when they are cheap
    Battlefield 4
    Destiny
    Knack
    Need for Speed Rivals
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Killzone: Shadow Fall and Watchdogs for me.

I have far too many unplayed PS3 and Vita games to even think about starting a backlog on PS4.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »

Without a doubt.

Sony themselves have 30 titles in development, there's about another 110 from third parties and so far we've only seen a handful of them.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch Dogs
    Infamous Second Son

and Possibly Assassins Creed but I might leave that for a Christmas Present.

I don't preorder that often anymore I am usually too busy to play them so I can wait a week or two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    Just had a email from GAME about an exclusive they have, saying i can upgrade my PS4 pre order to come with limited edition versions of Drivers Club and Killzone.

No price yet, but i would of bought those 2 games anyway to might just upgrade my order.

I was in game and asked this, they said they reckon it'll be about the £450 mark, they are having a laugh if they think i'm paying that much for 2 games. One of which we'll get on plus though not as much features as the full game still dont care lol. No doubt get it for around £400 from other retailers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely getting watchdogs, will no doubt get Fifa as well but might wait and see if there's much difference between the ps4 and ps3 version in price and features, no difference then i'll stick with the ps3 version until i get more than one controller, hopefully the controller prices will come down from whats being suggested now.

Having looked at that list i was going to stick to watchdogs and just complete that but quite a few games in fancy.

Battlefield 4
    Assassins creed 4
    Knack
    Lego Marvel

Will stick to watchdogs no doubt by the time i complete watch dogs the games will come down in price especially with it being near xmas.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    I was in game and asked this, they said they reckon it'll be about the £450 mark, they are having a laugh if they think i'm paying that much for 2 games. One of which we'll get on plus though not as much features as the full game still dont care lol. No doubt get it for around £400 from other retailers.

I think it could be done for £399.99 as its limited edition.

has to be cheaper than buying the the console + games separately.

going on what Sony confirmed, £349 for the console plus £39.99 for the games, that comes to £428.98
  • jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    I'll probably buy a PS4 whenever a next gen Dynasty Warriors is announced.