Options

WTF was that all about?

patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What was that last 10 minutes about?!?!? I understood nothing about what they were arguing about. Nada. Jenna seemed pee'd off about something but what? I'm completely baffled. :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Another POVAnother POV Posts: 2,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was that last 10 minutes about?!?!? I understood nothing about what they were arguing about. Nada. Jenna seemed pee'd off about something but what? I'm completely baffled. :blush:

Wardrobe space.
  • Options
    kat_mieowwkat_mieoww Posts: 3,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pissed off at Austin being a bit too cheerful after daniel left,not being part of team America etc.Then there was the moving of clothes into farras cupboard space etc.(assumed she was going) think it was james and Austin that did that. Enough to cause world war 3.:D
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were all moving clothes after Daniel's clothes had been removed which had freed up space. I think Jenna thought it was a bit insensitive seeing as Daniel hadn't long left.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Wardrobe space.

It seemed to be more than that. But as usual the editing was diabolical
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenna acting like Daniel had died.
  • Options
    dannyboy22dannyboy22 Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seemed like a big deal on live feed last night strongly involving Austen James Janice Farrah Jenna and a bit of scoop involving the warbrode space but who knows now.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Jenna was uptight because an American was evicted.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alrightmate explains a lot of the build up to the row - and how BB cut it out
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2102588
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    farlofan wrote: »
    Jenna acting like Daniel had died.

I know. She is so dramatic. Its all for camera time.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »

Thanks Marg - that's preferential editing taken to a whole new level, eh?
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They cut out the lead in entirely which was more about Janice's space being taken up as a sort of message that she was leaving. James and Austin were at the center of it, but Austin swore (and was rather convincing) he had nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    It seemed to be more than that. But as usual the editing was diabolical

The live feed last night suggested that there was probably a lot more to it than what was shown on the HL show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If I made any mistakes there anyone feel free to correct them if I got a detail wrong.
    I think I might have accidentally said Farrah's wardrobe space instead of Janice's. In fact I'd appreciate somebody to correct any errors I may have made.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenna was uptight because an American was evicted.

It was also revealed in Daniel's eviction interviews that he and Jenna were quite close in there.
    I can see why she was annoyed by Chris's comment because it was evident that Chris and Daniel didn't really like each other. Which made Chris's comment not really a joke in the spirit Austin claimed it was meant in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Marg - that's preferential editing taken to a whole new level, eh?

Yep, I watched the LF, which was mostly the fall out about cupboard space, right through to 5*. The way they showed the tail end of the fiasco made it look like it came out of the blue.
    Either very bad editing or deliberate editing to hide that James was probably the original culprit, backed by his lying, shyte-stirring bedmate. It would have been easy to show the start, use voice-over to explain the continuation to the final bit they showed.

Edited to add: And it's not been beyond BB in the past to show a 'flashback' to reveal who was lying.
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're all scratching our heads trying to make sense of this. Maybe the editors can't even make sense of it because none of it makes sense even with all the footage. Those two Americans are completely cuckoo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I made any mistakes there anyone feel free to correct them if I got a detail wrong.
    I think I might have accidentally said Farrah's wardrobe space instead of Janice's. In fact I'd appreciate somebody to correct any errors I may have made.

I think some random stuff might have been just shoved into Farrah's space as well - that's probably why you thought it was Farrah's.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Only the last 10 mins :o:confused: I lost the plot from about half way through.

I think it boils down to nominating Americans erm Jenna, Farrah and Baldwin is wrong and unacceptable according to erm Jenna and her side kick Farrah. They were giving the house Hell because they had dared to nominate them and as they couldn't really give the British Public Hell for evicting Daniel they turned on their weak team member Austin and gave him a good kicking instead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep, I watched the LF, which was mostly the fall out about cupboard space, right through to 5*. The way they showed the tail end of the fiasco made it look like it came out of the blue.
    Either very bad editing or deliberate editing to hide that James was probably the original culprit, backed by his lying, shyte-stirring bedmate. It would have been easy to show the start, use voice-over to explain the continuation to the final bit they showed.

Edited to add: And it's not been beyond BB in the past to show a 'flashback' to reveal who was lying.

Thanks Marg to you and Alrightmate.

But in light of what that edit was missing, what do you think they were trying to hide or whom were they protecting............and / or trying to setup as the fall guy(s)?:confused:
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently, James's underwear was in Farrah's wardrobe too. I don't know. They're all children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    strato222 wrote: »
    We're all scratching our heads trying to make sense of this. Maybe the editors can't even make sense of it because none of it makes sense even with all the footage. Those two Americans are completely cuckoo.

But this is the problem. From watching the edit you just said 'Those two Americans', when last night it also involved Scoop and Janice. Janice brought the thing up and pointed it out to others, Scoop was on the warpath wanting to get to the bottom of it and was being fobbed off by both Davro and James.
    Even if it was hard to make sense of it, this was significant television compared to the inane and trivial Stevi and Chloe nonsense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only the last 10 mins :o:confused: I lost the plot from about half way through.

I think it boils down to nominating Americans erm Jenna, Farrah and Baldwin is wrong and unacceptable according to erm Jenna and her side kick Farrah. They were giving the house Hell because they had dared to nominate them and as they couldn't really give the British Public Hell for evicting Daniel they turned on their weak team member Austin and gave him a good kicking instead.

Oh Trevor, I'd so love to agree with you about Austin, but I just can't. I find him the most manipulative hm in there. He really is the one playing both sides off each other.

At least Farrah and Jenna are pure patriotic for what they think this game is about....i.e. standing up for America.

I honestly don't know who the hell Austin is standing up for except pure airtime for himself. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Thanks Marg to you and Alrightmate.

But in light of what that edit was missing, what do you think they were trying to hide or whom were they protecting............and / or trying to setup as the fall guy(s)?:confused:

I couldn't say for sure. It's in situations such as this that somebody sometimes asks what their motive is to defend BB and prove that they aren't manipulating public favour (Not you of course). But whatever their motive might be it doesn't undermine the fact that they've swept this under the carpet anyway.

Even if you only took the part where Scoop was on his detective trail, it was significant enough to not be ignored by the editing. Especially when compared to bits in the HL show which weren't as important.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But this is the problem. From watching the edit you just said 'Those two Americans', when last night it also involved Scoop and Janice. Janice brought the thing up and pointed it out to others, Scoop was on the warpath wanting to get to the bottom of it and was being fobbed off by both Davro and James.
    Even if it was hard to make sense of it, this was significant television compared to the inane and trivial Stevi and Chloe nonsense.

Yes Scoop's anger was that 'someone' had assumed Farrah was going and started allocating her cupboard space. He was doing Detective Dan on it.
    The telly mix version:
    http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/230560-celebrity-big-brother-2015-wardrobe-gate-row-takes-over-the-house.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I couldn't say for sure. It's in situations such as this that somebody sometimes asks what their motive is to defend BB and prove that they aren't manipulating public favour (Not you of course). But whatever their motive might be it doesn't undermine the fact that they've swept this under the carpet anyway.

Even if you only took the part where Scoop was on his detective trail, it was significant enough to not be ignored by the editing. Especially when compared to bits in the HL show which weren't as important.

Thanks Alrightmate. I've had little time this week and just caught up on all the HL shows. Now time to catch up on the LFs I've recorded too.