The Daleks can't rule Earth because..

2»

Comments

• Des leaderDes leader Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    rob1973 wrote: »
    Tell you what, if they tried that crapola in Salford they'd be in the soup! :D:D:D

Surely it would be a good thing for the daleks to destroy Salford. Imagine the improvement made to it! :p
  • The Face of BoeThe Face of Boe Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha. Just been rewatching the Stolen Earth and came across the attack formation 7 line.. So my curiosity led me to google it, and then led me to this thread.. I guess we will never know what formations 1-6 are.. !:)
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Ha. Just been rewatching the Stolen Earth and came across the attack formation 7 line.. So my curiosity led me to google it, and then led me to this thread.. I guess we will never know what formations 1-6 are.. !:)
    Here is Formation 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKgyL0xio-Y
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    ...because they're fictional.
  • Captain StableCaptain Stable Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, the increase of disablity ramps everywhere s simply making it all the easier for the Daleks to invade!

Before we could at least hide in the library, but not any more!
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also their peculiar habit of patrolling underwater takes away one excellent hiding place.
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...... because they cant find anywhere to park their spaceships.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Attack formation 7 was the original solution to the problem of how do Daleks get up stairs. Level the building.
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exterminating stannah stairlifts was very much shooting themselves in the foot (claw?) ....