Options

Sony Z2 Pre Orders EE

2»

Comments

• Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CPW have said it's been delayed until 25th, next Friday. I don't know if that's the date they will get stock in or the date when they will ship the phone out to customers but 25th is the new date. No one's getting the phone this week.

Don't know if the same applies to P4U.
  • Options
    ACL777ACL777 Posts: 1,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lost my faith and cancelled my pre order and got the M8 from O2. At least with Refresh I can upgrade next year if I can afford to pay off the remainder of the handset price.
  • Options
    jonmorrisjonmorris Posts: 21,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AxeVictim wrote: »
    There is a problem with the camera when shooting in 4k mode it overheats and shuts the phone down. Dunno if this is the reason for tho.

I'd hope a lot of this is down to the same build of KitKat that was released on the Z1, which caused my Z1 to shut down due to overheating (and not even doing 4K recording, or even video). It was a major cock up and in the last week, a new version was released that seems to have solved it.

I wonder if the Z2 has already had this update? Seems the review stock must have the original, bugged, version that also has many other issues with the media server that also causes the phone to run red hot.
  • Options
    WallhartWallhart Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Just had uk mail text saying phone will be delivered tomorrow from ee
  • Options
    ACL777ACL777 Posts: 1,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wallhart wrote: »
    Just had uk mail text saying phone will be delivered tomorrow from ee

Glad to hear they have contacted you. The EE store in Norwich just told me it was delayed today. Hope you like it. I lost patience and got the M8. So far I'm happy with it.
  • Options
    WallhartWallhart Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    It was the headphones and screen which sold me the phone as I listen to a lot of podcasts and watch stuff on my commute to work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got my text, looks like I'm getting mine tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    old bill2old bill2 Posts: 689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decided to pre order a Z2 yesterday. Just had the texts from EE. Should be with me tomorrow.