So how are they going to fix Charley staying another week?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Any ideas:

I don't think they can do the selective nom talking punishment application again without severe criticism.

One possible idea would be if the rumour of 5 guys coming in (or however many is true) they could have a battle of the sexes week with only boys allowed to be nominated as a reward for the girls winning some task. That would mean that there would be an even greater need for more blokes.

Any other ideas?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All up. Vote to save.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drplank wrote: »
    All up. Vote to save.

We'd probably lose Sam then. Yep that would work as BBBM and Dermot would go 'Keep Charley in for fun'.. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,543
    Forum Member
    Charley's not fun now :mad:
    This fix is ridiculous. If there aren't free and fair noms next week I will be fuming!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zeb Atlas wrote: »
    We'd probably lose Sam then. Yep that would work as BBBM and Dermot would go 'Keep Charley in for fun'.. :(
    I'd've thought Tracey or Carole would be more likely to go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Either that or Charley would have to pass a secret task and then be immune from eviction and pick the 2 HM's that would be up for nomination instead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd've thought Tracey or Carole would be more likely to go.

No Caroles quite popular because she gets good edits. On most polls about 7% like her whereas only 2% or so like Sam
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SophiaL wrote: »
    Either that or Charley would have to pass a secret task and then be immune from eviction and pick the 2 HM's that would be up for nomination instead.

Ziggy and Gerry then.

But that would be seen as quite blatant fixing I'd think if she was just selected for the task. It has to appear to be a normal event that just happens to mean Charley's not evicted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tortue wrote: »
    No Caroles quite popular because she gets good edits. On most polls about 7% like her whereas only 2% or so like Sam
    Do you not think in a vote to save that the people voting for Amanda might feel compelled to vote for Sam too? Especially when they've said if one leaves the other'll leave too.

Besides, isn't it two votes (this year) for the price of one (last year)?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    All up. Vote to save.
    i agree.
    i think they will evict 2 HM then add some new house mates to justify it
    i pray Charley goes :D
    the look on her face would be priceless :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote to Save with all contestents up as they are bringing in new HMs it would make sense.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    id agree with others probaby a vote t save or new hm's nomming again if they put some in
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have no eviction.

It's the easiest way.
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SophiaL wrote: »

I've seen lots if wishful thinking posts on this forum but yours is by far the best :D:D