Options

Coleen Nolan to present This Morning two days a week!!!

Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
Forum Member
Apparently, according to the SUN, Coleen will be presenting This Morning a few times a week and also presenting Loose Women a few times a week°°!!!!!! I am amazed as her history with This Morning is pretty awful, she was sacked and they did not even provide a car to get her home!!!! After her rather shaky performance with Ben on Dancing on Ice I am surprised she is going down that road again!! She will be working with Phil, so what has happened to Holly?

Comments

• Options
    julicovajulicova Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Bad news indeed. How on earth does she get these jobs? She is a dreadful woman, always droning on about her family, her divorce, her weight, her Ray......
    Yuk!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only two days a week:

I in the Mood for Dancing at that news :D

Bizarre woman - is she the one who wanted to take her son to an Amsterdam brothel and keeps going on about the size of her breasts :confused:

Even more madder than Denise Welch and Kerry Katona this one - all three seem to live of the troubles in their lives in soppy women magazines.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmm I wouldn't be at all surprised if Holly were to announce another pregnancy,hense cutting down on workload:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Colon Nolan has 2
    Ruth 1
    So Holly only has 1?????

Less letching for Pip then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another reason to turn off then....
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many times she'll mention her ex-husband Shane Ritchie? I propose a This Morning drinking game - I know it's on at 10.30am but hey, it'll numb the pain of watching and we can all have a snooze in the afternoon while Diagnosis Murder is on.:D
    One shot for every time she mentions Shane, her weight, her children and her sex-life. We'll be drunk by noon, I reckon.
  • Options
    Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how many times she'll mention her ex-husband Shane Ritchie? I propose a This Morning drinking game - I know it's on at 10.30am but hey, it'll numb the pain of watching and we can all have a snooze in the afternoon while Diagnosis Murder is on.:D
    One shot for every time she mentions Shane, her weight, her children and her sex-life. We'll be drunk by noon, I reckon.

Don't be stupid Alfie, we'll be sh*tfaced by 11 I reckon! ;):D
  • Options
    Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't actually hosting This Morning, shes hosting 'The Hub' which is just a segment in the show. She'll be presenting Monday & Tuesday with other people Wednesday-Friday. Holly & Ruth's jobs are safe for now.
  • Options
    mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not on my tv she won't. Coleen Nolan a presenter, never! I just won't watch when she is on.
    Her more than poor attempt with Ben on the Dancing on Ice extra programme said it all.She was just embarrassing.
    There must be hundreds of much more capable people in the industry who can actually do a very good job, why her?
    It's obvious to me that the producers, directors or even the researchers don't read the threads on peoples opinion on the tv companies so called celebs.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was notoriously useless the first time around.

Goodness knows why this talentless, motormouth woman remains in regular employment.
  • Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    Only two days a week:

I in the Mood for Dancing at that news :D

Bizarre woman - is she the one who wanted to take her son to an Amsterdam brothel and keeps going on about the size of her breasts :confused:

Even more madder than Denise Welch and Kerry Katona this one - all three seem to live of the troubles in their lives in soppy women magazines.

I believe her point was a brothel in Amsterdam maybe safer in terms of STD's etc than casual sex.
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Colon Nolan has 2
    Ruth 1
    So Holly only has 1?????

Less letching for Pip then.

Urm 2 and 1 are 3 reg!.... that leaves 2 for Holly surely?....;)

Oh, plus the 2 weekend shows they now do!, who's for them i wonder?.......:D
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be stupid Alfie, we'll be sh*tfaced by 11 I reckon! ;):D
    Nothing wrong with that eh?:D *hic*
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Desert Rat wrote: »
    She isn't actually hosting This Morning, shes hosting 'The Hub' which is just a segment in the show. She'll be presenting Monday & Tuesday with other people Wednesday-Friday. Holly & Ruth's jobs are safe for now.
    mklass wrote: »
    Urm 2 and 1 are 3 reg!.... that leaves 2 for Holly surely?....;)

Oh, plus the 2 weekend shows they now do!, who's for them i wonder?.......:D

Oops... should have carried on reading further down the thread before putting in my to'pence worth!....:D
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    I wonder how many times she'll mention her ex-husband Shane Ritchie?

:eek: Coleen was married to Shane. She never mentioned it or that she's been on a diet or that the Nolans were big in Japan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately she is very uncomfortable when presenting a show and you can feel it!! She was pretty awful on Dancing on Ice with Ben, I cannot imagine why she has been asked to present a segment of This Morning!!! What irritates me is that she has put all her weight back on but does not say a one about it but when she was selling her Slimming DVD and plugging her tour with the Nolan Sisters, you could not shut her up!! I remember reading an interview just after she was sacked from This Morning and she said if she had been thin it would not have happened then she was replaced by Fern Britton!!! Apparently the producers of This Morning called Fern back frantically and asked her to come back early from her pregnancy leave!!!! I think the whole thing is going to be a disaster!! According to the Sun, she will be presenting with Phil````???????? Perhaps he will save her bacon as he is a very experienced presenter. Mind you they gave that Abbey a job on This Morning and she is awful too!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen has been living off the Nolan novelty act for the past thirty years.

She is the equivalent of David 'Big in Germany' Hasselhoff. Her Japanese fans would probably be thrilled, however.
  • Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Coleen has been living off the Nolan novelty act for the past thirty years.

The rest of them were really talented, particularly Bernie, and have had successful careers on stage and screen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    julicova wrote: »
    Bad news indeed. How on earth does she get these jobs? She is a dreadful woman, always droning on about her family, her divorce, her weight, her Ray......
    Yuk!

AND now she is advertising a saving scheme for Christmas, one of which went bust a few years ago leaving members without a penny!! How does she get these jobs? She looks ENORMOUS in the advert!!!!:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jake lyle wrote: »
    :eek: Coleen was married to Shane. She never mentioned it or that she's been on a diet or that the Nolans were big in Japan.

Apparently she made a small fortune from her Diet and Exercise DVDs (although she has put all the weight back on, if not more now) and the Nolans Tour!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    I am getting fed up of these producers who keep continually pushing these dreadful women into our faces when they must know we can't stand them. Coleen Nolan, Christine Bleakley, Myleene Klass...the list goes on. These producers are killing popular television and the ratings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    effing joke....I know the standards are low but FFS.........she will be even more insufferable...

...do you have to be a tedious self obsessed pain in the bracket to get these gigs??

Do these McGiffn-esque horrors like Nolan and Welch imagine they are pop-lear with "ordinary" women, or do they have the sense to realise they are pisstakers earning stacks of cash for sod all and should count themselves mighty lucky....:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is hideous - I don't think there is a single aspect of her life which she hasn't sold to a downmarket magazine.

Also tasteless is the way in which she has hijacked the whole Nolan 'revival' for herself - she wasn't even part of the group until the 80s, let alone the lead singer. I have some respect for the others such as Bernie, as she is a decent singer and branched out into acting as well.

Coleen Nolan is a TV rent-a-gob.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was she once married to Shane Richie - I never knew that :eek:
  • Options
    Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing that I find strange is that, since her accident, This Morning have been on the phone to Colleen twice with regular updates about her progress etc. Yet Loose Women haven't even mentioned it, let alone have her on the phone.