Comments

• EsqualitaEsqualita Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He reminds me of Roland Rat's friend Kevin the Gerbil
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say I (embarrassingly) rather like Kev too, much for the same reasons Steven Marchant said the other night - cos he's got a Bristol/Swindon accent.

yes he is pompous and puffed up - but I bet once that pomposity has been pricked he's a very nice guy. Could I work for him?! NO WAY!
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eww no. :eek:

Did you see his face when Alex found out by phone their deal with the cinemas was cancelled? It's like someone had stomped on his birthday cake, stolen his favourite action man toy and kicked him in the shins.

I swear he'll end up crying when he's PM
  • bluejoolsbluejools Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wouldnt want him in my bed or my kitchen.:eek:
    having said that i dont find him particularly offensive as a person.that could change though.i thought jenny m was ok until this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont mind Kevin, he seems nice enough. Id like to see him as PM soon.
  • BelligerentBossBelligerentBoss Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can you not like the guy, his unseen clip about selling the ice cream to Ben & Jerrys if fri****g hilarious!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he looked quite sweet when he had just got out of bed in the last episode. Ruffed hair, scruffy jeans, T shirt hanging out and an expression that said "Where am I, What time is it, What day is it, What's he on about????"
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amysmum wrote: »
    I thought he looked quite sweet when he had just got out of bed in the last episode. Ruffed hair, scruffy jeans, T shirt hanging out and an expression that said "Where am I, What time is it, What day is it, What's he on about????"

Your description made me giggle, you got it just right :D
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Zeb Atlas wrote: »
    A bit under the radar apart from the pub task but next week he should really bare his all (quite literally!) :D

It is not his arse if that is what you are thinking.

Its a model.
  • CLARKSONIOUSCLARKSONIOUS Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    The final comment from the chef in the audience is priceless.
  • redstar81redstar81 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's alright really, if a wee bit glaikit. Just watched about the clip about selling to Ben and Jerrys - nice!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    That clip of him in the car talking about ice cream WAS very funny. Not The Apprentice; next time he's in the board room he is out, but until then, good comedy value for bad reasons as well as good.