Options

coleen nolan

Comments

• Options
    MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Size 8 Colleen is close friends with 17 year old Sinitta?

Brilliant:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I believe they sometimes hang out with Size 12 Vanessa Feltz....

thats funny :D
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This topic is so funny.... :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    is there anyone out there that has any pictures of coleen i am in love with this women she is so sexy.
  • Options
    julicovajulicova Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    is there anyone out there that has any pictures of coleen i am in love with this women she is so sexy.

You're definitely asking the wrong people!:eek:
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,354
    Forum Member

The Daily Mirror, almost weekly. Every time she releases an autobiography.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All

Is just me or does anyone once else thing coleen nolan is sexy as hell she is by far my favourite loose woman

I suppose she does have something of the 'Readers Wives' about her.

:cool:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a185604/coleen-nolan-turned-down-calendar-girls.html

Looks like you missed your chance to see her with her kit off legally.
  • Options
    eyesw/outafaceeyesw/outaface Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    I would and I'm 27..any similar built/looking women of that age gap please PM me for dinner.

:p
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    what's wrong with coleen i think she's great
  • Options
    Forum Member
    welshsarah wrote: »
    what's wrong with coleen i think she's great

finally someone who agrees with me coleen is amazing
  • Options
    Jacko lives!Jacko lives! Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a mong faced minger!
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a185604/coleen-nolan-turned-down-calendar-girls.html

Looks like you missed your chance to see her with her kit off legally.

Never misses a chance to big up her ample bosom does she?
    I suppose she does have something of the 'Readers Wives' about her.

:cool:

Best description yet;)

Wish she'd stop washing her family linen in public:rolleyes:
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Bandita wrote: »
    Never misses a chance to big up her ample bosom does she?

Best description yet;)

Wish she'd stop washing her family linen in public:rolleyes:

What family linen? What large bust? Everything Coleen has ever done is kept well away from the prying eyes of the public- it wasn't until I started reading this thread that I actually realised she was once married to Shane Richie!!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What family linen? What large bust? Everything Coleen has ever done is kept well away from the prying eyes of the public- it wasn't until I started reading this thread that I actually realised she was once married to Shane Richie!!!! :D

LOL I bow to your superior knowledge, it must have been from this thread that I garnered that information. Shane Richie :eek:- you do surprise me where did you hear that from such a humble person?;):D
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Bandita wrote: »
    LOL I bow to your superior knowledge, it must have been from this thread that I garnered that information. Shane Richie :eek:- you do surprise me where did you hear that from such a humble person?;):D

Someone on this thread gave it away-I think that there are some very bitter and twisted people on these forums who find it hard accept that Coleen likes to keep her private life private ;)
  • Options
    Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't Colleen Nolan one of The Champions?

Only I seem to remember reading somewhere about her having special powers that enabled her to skate only days after receiving serious injuries that would keep anyone else off the ice for weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on this thread gave it away-I think that there are some very bitter and twisted people on these forums who find it hard accept that Coleen likes to keep her private life private ;)

Now that's not nice spreading things around about Coleen the oh so wholesome likes to keep things private gal.:D These people should be ashamed I expect they are 'jellus'.:eek:
    Mrs Spratt wrote: »
    Wasn't Colleen Nolan one of The Champions?

Only I seem to remember reading somewhere about her having special powers that enabled her to skate only days after receiving serious injuries that would keep anyone else off the ice for weeks.

Now this is more like it, praise where praise is due all those serious on the ice injuries, they must have been bad it showed in her skating.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member

Coleen have you no shame, joining DS and starting a thread about yourself :rolleyes:

Oh and stop prancing around on stage with your Sisters, you are showing yourselves up big time !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Coleen have you no shame, joining DS and starting a thread about yourself :rolleyes:

Oh and stop prancing around on stage with your Sisters, you are showing yourselves up big time !!!

i am not coleen i am just a someone who finds coleen amazing i know some people find that funny but coleen just does something for me
  • Options
    TomDaOneTomDaOne Posts: 11,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi i am not coleen im just someone who finds coleen nolan sexy as hell she is amazing i would love to see more of her if you know what i mean

I'm with you there. I'd give her one if I had the chance. :o
  • Options
    tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am not coleen i am just a someone who finds coleen amazing i know some people find that funny but coleen just does something for me

she does something for me too! irritates the hell out of me
  • Options
    nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member

IIRC She has said that she gets them out at parties.
  • Options
    eyesw/outafaceeyesw/outaface Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    she a truly lovely chest hasn't she?