Well done complaining psychic believers

KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Two threads this week been deleted fetauring debate about charalatns who claim to be psychics and healers etc. Seems in DS opinion its ok to con people and lie to them but not to discuss it.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Alt-F4Alt-F4 Posts: 10,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew they were going to be deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got a banner commercial for most ludicrous lawsuit of the month on that thread :D
  • Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,833
    Forum Member
    Alt-F4 wrote: »

The old ones are the best :D
  • iannaiiannai Posts: 4,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew that thread was going to go. I just knew it. Don't ask me how - I have a gift for these things.
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member

I think your trying to con us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem is a person makes a complaint and throws around a few legal terms DS moderators can't be bothered fathoming out what is going on so they just delete the lot and the complainer wins.
  • Alt-F4Alt-F4 Posts: 10,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *marv* wrote: »
    I think your trying to con us.

How predictable.
  • KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS forum support have told me the thread was removed for" being too disruptive" Didnt look disruptive to me. Still common sense does disrupt the brains of believers in mediums ;)
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    How predictable.

Should have seen it coming. :D
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do we know that the poster concerned did not complain? One of my posts was removed from a thread and it was mild compared to some.

I do think it extraordinary that this poster can write things on her website, misquote, misinterprete etc and we are not allowed to reply on the very forum that she brought the subject up on.

There is more to this than meets the eye and plenty of games being played. Unfortunately, I do not have the 3rd eye so don't know what they are:confused:
  • PoppysocksPoppysocks Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    So let's move on 'Do you get less horny with age' ?
This discussion has been closed.