Options

Claudia winkleman

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
What does everyone think of her?

Is she every young lads cougar and milf dream?

I'm just watching her on big fat quiz and she comes across quirky and lovely

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I really like Claudia. She's warm, funny, witty & mad as a box of frogs when you see her on TV, however I also respect the fact that she appears to keep her family life incredibly private.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Claudia. She's warm, funny, witty & mad as a box of frogs when you see her on TV, however I also respect the fact that she appears to keep her family life incredibly private.

Yeah she does. I think this is what endears her to people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    I think Claudia is fab! She's very quirky and different. Also she comes across as incredibly warm and genuine. A breath of fresh air in comparison to many of today's vacuous z-lebs.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All this, essentially.

She's interesting, quirky, witty and intelligent. In a world of identikit TV presenters, she is a breath of fresh air.
  • Options
    jamiesdjamiesd Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always liked her when she has been on tv.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can only echo what others have said. Shes fun, witty, quirky and someone you'd love to go down the pub with.
    I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking her and Zoe would be great together as the presenters of SCD
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    i think she is lovely. There are a few people on TV that you just connect with and for me, she is one of them. Lovely, funny, great on Strictly with the dancers and celebs. She is warm and hilarious. I am sure she is exactly the same off camera, as when she is on!! Tess seems so false sadly in comparison to Claudia. Perhaps she too is great but she does not come across the same way on TV. She seems to be lost without the prompter and even when "comforting" the celebs, appears false!! Or is it just me?????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was a contestant on a quiz she hosted in 2001. She never spoke to me once or the other contestant other than to ask quiz questions.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's one of the few female celebs I think would be a good mate and aright laugh. Paloma Faith is one of the others.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The box of frogs madness seems a bit contrived to me.
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Despite the Daily Fail trying to find something out a few years ago!
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems sound, yes.
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally. She has so many "quirks", then she's back to the beginning and off we go again.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems nice enough but I wish she'd do something about the fringe and the makeup.
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does everyone think of her?

I'm just watching her on big fat quiz and she comes across quirky and lovely
    I'm a fan because I like slightly quirky, eccentric celebs. She seems genuinely bright and funny too, which is a bonus in a presenter (sometimes they're robot like- I'm talking about you Tess)
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to find her really annoying and forced a few years ago, but then all of a sudden I started finding her really warm and likeable not to mention quite sexy. Not sure who's changed, me or her!
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    She seems nice enough but I wish she'd do something about the fringe and the makeup.

Her mother the newspaper columnist had the same look for 40 odd years. The heavy hair and thick eyeliner even in her 60s.
  • Options
    immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All this, essentially.

She's interesting, quirky, witty and intelligent. In a world of identikit TV presenters, she is a breath of fresh air.

Totally agree. I love Claudia.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, speaking as a 22 year old lad, she is probably the celebrity I fancy the most who happens to be nearly twice my age. She's obviously very attractive, but there's a certain appeal I can't quite put my finger on.

As a presenter though, she's brilliant. Many others who I like tend to have an annoying trait or two (which I concede when it's pointed out) but Winkleman is very versatile and warm. She doesn't have a lot of bad habits.
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's fine on SCD but dreadful on Film (insert year here).
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked her (the oddness & quirkiness), and found her attractive too. With the more exposure she's had, I now finding myself warming to her even more.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A different persona for each of her roles. Not ditzy like her Strictly persona, and not meek like her BBC Film persona. Loses her shine up against real comedians.
  • Options
    bunny93bunny93 Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    I watched her on 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, and if I'm honest she came across a tad annoying, seemed like a nice enough woman though
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

Hmmm yes I see what you mean.

I think she's quite attractive though but I wish she wouldn't slouch!!
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think she plays on the quirkiness a bit, but I have no problem with her as a presenter. Which is something I can't say of other presenters.
    She hasn't got a high pitched screech voice or a bad accent.