Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But massive props to Mama Joyce for that entertaining phone message!

''I will drag you down the street like a rag, you lowdown heifer!''

:D

:o I know! I actually had to rewind that just to hear it again.
    Mama Joyce don't play ill say that for her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    I'm done with Nene, she behaved so badly at the event, I couldn't believe it. At least Peter stood up to her, he earned a few points for that! And I refuse to believe that Kenya didn't invite Nene.

Fire Nene and hire Marlo as a full-time housewife next season! The preview for next week's episode was INSANE, it's about to be crazy! :D
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Last i heard about sheree's house it was still a pile of dirt :D
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This season of RHOA is lacking something, and that something is Kim. Can someone please explain why they brought Porsha back? She's honestly one of the worst HW's I've ever seen.

NeNe is doing herself no favours this season. She thinks that being the only original left that she is above everyone else. Girl needs a reality check.
  • Options
    PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kenya set Nene up to make a fool of herself... And Moose fell straight into the trap.

I'm liking Porsha more and more as the season goes on.

Mama Joyce is just cray cray, at this point it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that she paid someone to start the fight that Kandi's last fiance was killed in. I really do feel for Todd, the co-dependent relationship that Kandi & Mama Joyce have needs to be dealt with for Kandi and Todd to have any chance at a happy marriage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I agree, Nene is a complete mess this season. I do think Kenya was genuine in wanting to make up with her, but she just went about it the wrong way. With Nene it seems like everything has to come together perfect in order for her to feel like a queen, otherwise she'll slam you for the most ridiculous reasons. All Kenya did was invite her to a charity event, a charity that she herself supports. All that she didn't do was call Nene personally and beg her to attend. She is so childish and I took sides with Peter this episode. :o Now you know something is wrong when I'm siding with him!

Porsha did good at her audition I thought. A part of me hopes she gets some great acting roles out of it, if only to spite Nene. :D

I feel bad for Kandi having to deal with the mess that is her mother. Mama Joyce is acting like she's some gangster's moll from the hood, when she should be keeping her nose out of her daughters affairs, full stop. Take up knitting or ballroom dancing, not threatening to bring down your daughter's fiance.

Cynthia, Fakedra and Nene need to go now I feel. Cynthia is as dull as dishwater. Fakedra and her criminal hubby need to get off reality TV altogether and Nene is getting far too big for her man boots. Bring in Marlo and bring Kim back too and some new housewives.
  • Options
    richardwdsrichardwds Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Will Bravo set an end date for when episodes of BH with Russell Watson can no longer be shown?
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved this Beverly Hills episode. This was the best episode all season. It had a totally old school vibe to it with the glamorous parties (which have been absent since Adrienne's departure.)and the lovely speeches, to the girls having fun together and then the petty drama.

Is anyone else confused as to why Bravo had shown the clip where Lisa brought up the allegations in front of Portia? Maybe I was wrong, but I thought Kyle was talking about the accusations at last years reunion & this season at the dinner party (behind Kyles back).

The housewives look on fire next week! There's Atlanta's big Nene vs Marlo & Kenya featuring a water bottle. And there's Beverly Hills big dinner table scene where Kim gets into with a senile old pensioner that's forgotten he's of the male gender. I've been waiting for this Kim moment all season.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I liked BH last episode mainly cause Carlton's role was toned down.

I can see where some of them are coming from with Lisa, she is a total stirrer sometimes and I get Yolanda's opposition to Kyle and Carlton "working it out" at Gigi's party.

I also see where Brandi is coming from with the Scheana thing, I mean Lisa has tons of staff but up pops Scheana at Ken/Maurico's b-day.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This episode of BH was definitely one of the better ones of the season. Poor Brandi is totally dropping to bits, the hand, the throat, the face. Where the hell has Kim been all season? Seriously, she has hardly been in it. I think it's a foreshadowing of things to come, I would bet money on her only being a FOTH next year.
    Lisa, is so shady at times and whilst I am a fan, I will be fair and call it as I see it. It was obvious that the ring didn't match the necklace, but some things don't need to be said. That said this is the Housewives show we are talking about.
    I had to laugh at Yolanda being so disapproving of Gigi eating a piece of cake the size of a thimble.
    Next week and it all kicks off which means we're almost at the end of this epic fail of a season.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ATL- Wow NeNe was over the top what happened to the good old NeNe now her ego is so big it has to be all about her her her. I felt bad for Kenya she was trying to make peace...ok she could of had more communication with nene about the event but she was still invited and should of either said 'look I would like to come' Or 'Sorry i cant come' at least that would of made her look better but no she has to be all dramatic about.

I am loving Marlo i cant wait to see the fight happen and to see NeNe running off :D

Beverly Hills - Brandi is pathetic her plan to take own lisa is back firing she just looks stupid and for her to keep saying 'oh Lisa is so manipulative' all the time is really annoying me yeah Lisa can say things which are not good but Brandi is trying to act like this poor victim of it all when we all know brandi in her OWN words has said 'I say what i feel'. Next weeks episode looks good to and I'm intrigued to see how this all plays out but from reading some blogs it already looks like Brandi could be in for some more backlash from viewers.
  • Options
    MissRightMissRight Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    But massive props to Mama Joyce for that entertaining phone message!

''I will drag you down the street like a rag, you lowdown heifer!''

:D
    That was hilarious, Mama Joyce really is something else but her crazy antics are funny, I think Kandi is good with putting up with her Mama's drama over Tod, I'm starting to question if Tod is genuine though, I guess time will tell, I like Kandi so I hope his not opportunistic as they claim
    Nene has outdone herself this time, Peter was so right while I like drama she looked so classless walking up with her attitude to the microphone for a charity she apparently works with.

Cannot wait for next week with Marlo :):)
    With that Attitude Nene shouldn't of bothered to turn up at all, for once I agreed with Peter, that wasn't the time and place to act in that way but Nene never had no class, so I can't say I'm surprised, Nene is acting no different to how she was acting in the early series of RHOA and yes next week should be interesting, Nene and Marlo fall out, isn't there anyone who Nene hasn't argued with?
    dillan wrote: »
    This season of RHOA is lacking something, and that something is Kim. Can someone please explain why they brought Porsha back? She's honestly one of the worst HW's I've ever seen.
    I disagree, while I did like Kim to start off with, until her last series, where I felt she did her time and when she left, I haven't missed Kim at all, so I don't think it's lacking her, Porsha is ditzy but likeable imo, with characters like Nene and Kenya, Personalities like Porsha are refreshing and that's what I like about RHOA, each women is very different from the next, Phaedra is Phaedra, when she first joined, I didn't like her but I warmed to her quick because she is so funny and she has had delivered some great one liners, Cynthia provides the Old School Glamour, Kenya provides the drama, Nene is egotist and Kandi is down to earth but they all work well together, which is one of the reasons, why, I think their franchise is the most successful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure Kim (Beverly Hills) will be demoted next season. I think this argument with Ken may be her saving grace. Plus I think they are probably just going to make it obligatory for her to attend all the events. If you've noticed she is invited everywhere but CHOOSES not to go whereas last season Taylor wasn't invited to everything. I also think Kyle will get her another season. However, she does need to step it up - especially, with the blogs. She's not drunk or in rehab now so she doesn't get a pass, although I do wonder if she is in AA meetings or some form of counselling when the events take place and that's why Bravo allow her to be absent. I'm not sure why they aren't as strict with her as other wives.

Regarding Kim (Atlanta). I think she can only come back if Marlo doesn't. I don't see it working with Kim and Marlo or Sheree and Marlo. I'm not even sure about Kim and Sheree together. If someone comes back then maybe just one. I'm here for Marlo, Kenya, Nene, Kandi and Cynthia (as much as she's irrelevant she's almost needed). I would have liked Phaedra but I don't see that happening because I don't want the court things on TV. Porsha is growing on me again the past few episodes. I wouldn't mind Carmen getting a spot.

I think a Kenya, Nene, Kandi, Cynthia, Marlo, Carmen & Malorie would work well. I liked Lexis until last episode when she let Nene walk all over her. I mean c'mon girl, that was your moment to shine!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure Kim (Beverly Hills) will be demoted next season. I think this argument with Ken may be her saving grace. Plus I think they are probably just going to make it obligatory for her to attend all the events. If you've noticed she is invited everywhere but CHOOSES not to go whereas last season Taylor wasn't invited to everything. I also think Kyle will get her another season. However, she does need to step it up - especially, with the blogs. She's not drunk or in rehab now so she doesn't get a pass, although I do wonder if she is in AA meetings or some form of counselling when the events take place and that's why Bravo allow her to be absent. I'm not sure why they aren't as strict with her as other wives.

Totally agree about the blog, I thought it was part of their job that they had to write a blog after each episode however the Atlanta women are just as bad. Kandi hardly ever writes one. You're probably right about Kyle being the one to get Kim another season, it just feels like Kim has been MIA for a huge part of this year.

Regarding Kim (Atlanta). I think she can only come back if Marlo doesn't. I don't see it working with Kim and Marlo or Sheree and Marlo. I'm not even sure about Kim and Sheree together. If someone comes back then maybe just one. I'm here for Marlo, Kenya, Nene, Kandi and Cynthia (as much as she's irrelevant she's almost needed). I would have liked Phaedra but I don't see that happening because I don't want the court things on TV. Porsha is growing on me again the past few episodes. I wouldn't mind Carmen getting a spot.

I think a Kenya, Nene, Kandi, Cynthia, Marlo, Carmen & Malorie would work well. I liked Lexis until last episode when she let Nene walk all over her. I mean c'mon girl, that was your moment to shine!

I would love to see Kim return to the show, but in a way she is not the same person she was when the show first started. She has about 8 kids now and she wouldn't have the time to interact with the other women.
    I just can not warm to Marlo, although I think if any of the FOTH are to become regulars, it should be her.
    I have never been a fan of Portia, however the last couple of episodes I have also liked her.
    There is a guy on Youtube who does reviews of RHOA and he had me cracking up at what he said about Alexis http://youtu.be/Sp3FGUkcg8o His recaps are always hilarious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So i follow a fan Real Housewives post on Instagram and Atlanta has supposedly filmed the reunion yesterday AND get this apparently the reunion will be part of Season 7 plus another 6 aftermath episodes where they discuss what took place at the reunion and apparently they have been filming seasons 6 & 7 Back to back and will film another reunion for S7. If this is true i can see it cause Im sure bravo will want to continue ATL for longer cause of how successful this season has been and didn't New Jersey do the same with s3 and 4? And if this is the case does that mean no Cast changes ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That sound's crazy, I really doubt they would do it like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    So i follow a fan Real Housewives post on Instagram and Atlanta has supposedly filmed the reunion yesterday AND get this apparently the reunion will be part of Season 7 plus another 6 aftermath episodes where they discuss what took place at the reunion and apparently they have been filming seasons 6 & 7 Back to back and will film another reunion for S7. If this is true i can see it cause Im sure bravo will want to continue ATL for longer cause of how successful this season has been and didn't New Jersey do the same with s3 and 4? And if this is the case does that mean no Cast changes ?

Don't think it's true as Phaedra posted pics on twitter of her meeting people signing her new book and Kenya tweeted that she is out of the country.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kenya has apparently paid D'Banj $40,000 to appear on the reunion as her boyfriend.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »

That sounds absolutely ridiculous. 6 EPISODES of them just talking about what happened at the reunion? That sounds very fake.

Yes, they filmed the S3 reunion for NJ after shooting S4, but that was only because the producers were scared Teresa would go to jail, so they rushed the shooting for S4.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O Lord, Nene really does need to take a seat doesn't she?! She is just disappointing me all over the place right now!

Im never one to agree with Peter :o but what can I say, he was right. She totally deserved that. Her attitude at the Charity do was atrocious, was Kenya revelling in the shade? Totally, but I really hoped Nene would work it better. I kind of wanted her to walk up to that microphone, give a fab speech and work it, even though she was NOT amused. But no, she stormed up there like an angry moose and did nothing but showcase her appalling attitude. If nothing else, think of the charity that you supposedly support.

Also, poor Kandi. Mama Joyce is seriously on the crazy pills this season. The woman is demented. She is obsessed with Todd and revealing him to be this shady guy. Leave them alone woman!

Amen! She should of thought about the charity a little more then this feud with Kenya. But Kenya knew what she doing. She's got smarts when it comes to getting people to react a certain way. She is the queen of her own mouth, no doubt about that in my eyes.

As for Kandi :( Mama Joyce seems to have turned into this monster, this side to her is very... something. Maybe there are more things behind the scenes thats going on. Like when she was angry, at someone, I cant remember her name, but she took off a show and was trying to her with it. Something is going on there surely. I really feel for Kandi, she seems to be truly brought down by this, hope things get better for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bad news. After this week's episode, RHOA will take another hiatus and return on the 9th of March. (Due to the Oscars, I think)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    Bad news. After this week's episode, RHOA will take another hiatus and return on the 9th of March. (Due to the Oscars, I think)

You have to be joking? These breaks are going to kill the momentum of Atlanta. One's fine but 2 in such a short space of time is ridiculous. Why can't they just move it times or nights for the week?

They should air before Beverly Hills in the hope it'll give their ratings a bump - especially with this being such a hyped episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Another break seriously ??? why cant Bravo just show it...i guess now its hitting 4 million they dont wanna see it dip below that now :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter & Cynthia have apparently retained an expensive lawyer... Looks like he may be involved in Apollo's drama.

And Phaedra will be representing Apollo in court.

Also the charity involved in Sunday's episode actually lost their status a month before Kenya's event so the fallout from this could go on for quite a while.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I'm sure I read somewhere that there's to be 28 episodes in total for Atlanta this season. If this is correct then the final episode overall should air on the 25th May!

Just 3 more normal episodes of Beverly Hills until reunion time.