Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looked scary enough the last time I saw him. I'm actually afraid to click that link.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is awful. I am on hols at the moment abroad. In my hotel there are a lot of women who have had plastic surgery and their lips done. They look awful, not young, just like they have had their face and lips done, badly. These are normal women, with normal husbands who look like they could be called Brian, I think it is going to become the norm to have these weird alien faces in the future.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever I've seen him on anything over the past few years it sounds like he can't speak properly. I'm assuming it's due to his face been stretched within an inch of his life.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The earlier you start the surgery, the more times you have to go back to maintain it, because the wrinkles are just going to keep on coming as you age.

Just catching five minutes of a programme like Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which should probably be renamed 'The Roswell Incident, Part 2' - all the women look identical, like a whole other species!! Nobody can say they look any younger than their actual age. If anything, the surgery starts to become very ageing because it has a weird effect on their skin complexion and the natural lip line has all but disappeared under a vat of collagen.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can we move him into Madame Tussaud's now?
  • Options
    Tim_HolcroftTim_Holcroft Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    He looks like ODO from STAR TREK DEEP SPACE NINE
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could Carol Vodermann have copied Barry Manilow's claim about breaking his nose while walking into some wall by accident?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet he can't whistle.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was Shirley from EE, or Liberace :p
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Could Carol Vodermann have copied Barry Manilow's claim about breaking his nose while walking into some wall by accident?

I doubt it, I don't think the NHS would have gone along with setting up an A&E photo of her there after falling down stairs and the cut on her forehead etc
  • Options
    groovesectiongroovesection Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly what I was about to say, Although ODO always reminds me of Rebecca Addlington :cheeky:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is going to become the norm to have these weird alien faces in the future.

I think it's becoming the norm as we speak. Look at how people talk about those who age naturally, announcing their shock that someone looks twenty years older than they did in their early thirties or something. People actually seem to be forgetting what normal, middle aged people look like.

I have yet to see anyone who looks nice after getting cosmetic surgery. Lip jobs, eye jobs cheek fillers...it all looks horrendous to my eyes. But it's obviously only going to get worse as people become more desperate and more terrifying and ridiculous procedures are invented.
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's becoming the norm as we speak. Look at how people talk about those who age naturally, announcing their shock that someone looks twenty years older than they did in their early thirties or something. People actually seem to be forgetting what normal, middle aged people look like.

I have yet to see anyone who looks nice after getting cosmetic surgery. Lip jobs, eye jobs cheek fillers...it all looks horrendous to my eyes. But it's obviously only going to get worse as people become more desperate and more terrifying and ridiculous procedures are invented.

I agree. The media ridicule people for ageing, showing before and after photos of them. Barry Manilow looks weird as though his face is stretched. Why do people do it to themselves? They don't look any younger, they just look like they have had surgery. In fact plastic surgery is ageing.
  • Options
    DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

I thought that ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    They don't look any younger, they just look like they have had surgery. In fact plastic surgery is ageing.

I have never understood why these surgery addicts can't see how awful they look. Is it like some form of body body dysmorphia?
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    gay man has facelift shocker!
  • Options
    kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's got a lot of wrinkles around his eyes. Why didn't he get those done while he was at it.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Singsong time........ Let's Hang on to what we've Got..........Can't Smile (without you).
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    He looks like a camel in a fright wig.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,198
    Forum Member
    Just imagine what he must look like without that rug. Scary! :o
  • Options
    fanstar77fanstar77 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »
    I thought it was Shirley from EE, or Liberace :p

PMSL!! Thank you for making my day.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He reckons it's steroids!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i shouldn't laugh lol
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    gay man has facelift shocker!

Barry Manilow is gay? When did this happen? :o
  • Options
    The DaneThe Dane Posts: 244
    Forum Member

Come now, there's no need to insult Odo:)

I am a Manilow fan, have been for years, but I can't look at new pictures of him anymore. So I just listen.

It is sad that some people find it necessary to make such drastic changes, apparently not even realising it makes things worse.