Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread - Roscoe Rage - 09/1/15

winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
Forum Member
✭✭
Evening Oaksters!
It's a difficult day for the Roscoes, but that doesn't stop Trevor telling Robbie to get him the money that Rick owes him for Nancy's pills. Later, when it all becomes too much and Robbie seems to be going off the rails, he allows Nancy to comfort him.

Meanwhile, Nancy has her own proposition for Trevor when she asks him to keep dealing drugs to her. Is she getting in too deep?

Elsewhere, Leela gets a call from the school to ask where Peri is and she realises that the teenager is missing. They call Cameron and he finds Peri, who tells her dad that she wants to leave with him. Cameron tells her she can, but will everything go as planned?

Also today, Darren shows Jack the new business he has set up from the Roscoes' garage - 'Daz Cabs'. He's delighted when Dr S'avage books a taxi but when they get lost, S'avage leaves without paying.

Writer: Tom Melia
Director: Paul Walker

Also please vote on the Favourite Hollyoaks Character vote and the Best Looking Soap Character vote. :)

Comments

• Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »
    Evening Oaksters!
    It's a difficult day for the Roscoes, but that doesn't stop Trevor telling Robbie to get him the money that Rick owes him for Nancy's pills. Later, when it all becomes too much and Robbie seems to be going off the rails, he allows Nancy to comfort him.

Meanwhile, Nancy has her own proposition for Trevor when she asks him to keep dealing drugs to her. Is she getting in too deep?

Elsewhere, Leela gets a call from the school to ask where Peri is and she realises that the teenager is missing. They call Cameron and he finds Peri, who tells her dad that she wants to leave with him. Cameron tells her she can, but will everything go as planned?

Also today, Darren shows Jack the new business he has set up from the Roscoes' garage - 'Daz Cabs'. He's delighted when Dr S'avage books a taxi but when they get lost, S'avage leaves without paying.

Writer: Tom Melia
    Director: Paul Walker

Lol, one of those things reminds me of a GTA mission:)
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening winter :)

Hello there Oaksters ;-)
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Winter

Evening all
  • Options
    emweeriotemweeriot Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks winter!

hello all!
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Tegan knows instead of her finding out after months of dating Ziggy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that Carrie's voice in the background?
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell is Robbie talking about that Joe meant to kill rick. He hit him once and what is he trying to get Nancy to be a witness to?
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    How twisted, I thought the Ziggy/Leela thing would be some secret one night stand and they would feel guilty and try and keep it a secret from Tegan, instead they make it public and kiss in front of Tegan.
  • Options
    mrchimpmrchimp Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she needed a reminder to wake her own daughter up?
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadddup Robbie
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    How twisted, I thought the Ziggy/Leela thing would be some secret one night stand and they would feel guilty and try and keep it a secret from Tegan, instead they make it public and kiss in front of Tegan.

Crass!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh this homewrecker.

Joe should hook up with Maxine in 2015.
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freddie leave Lindsey alone>:(>:(
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    I love Trevor :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phoebe was the only person who made Robbie a tad more likeable. His perma-frown is awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You hate everyone Peri!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peri is so wooden
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    I don't like Trevor playing gangster, he and Grace are far better away from that world.

I was hoping we would at have a few weeks free from Cameron.

Peri is such a brat, lets hope she does run away never to return.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Trevor :D

me too :D

i know there are some brendan haters on here but i really never thought anyone would fill that villain shaped hole in my life!
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really annoys me how Peri swaps who she sees as her parents when it suits her.
  • Options
    vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it's been said but how is Peri more upset/devastated about Cameron than she was about the deaths of Danny and Sam?
  • Options
    HumptyDumpyHumptyDumpy Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Peri irritates me more than prunes for breakfast. She's so annoying. One day he is her dad another day she hates him. Bloody nonsense.

Leela and Ziggy are shameless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Photosynthesis was piss easy...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    S'avage is such an arrogant tosser.