The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Thanks silversandy.... I can safely say that nobody/nothing can lead me any further astray than I already am.... ;):p:D

mmm....gorgeous Pash....:o:o:o

Research??...you??...I can tell you have been scouring the internet for Artem...:p:D

On this occasion I was looking at Pasha photos to get some inspiration but ended up leaving Katya off the drawing.:rolleyes:
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    On this occasion I was looking at Pasha photos to get some inspiration but ended up leaving Katya off the drawing.:rolleyes:

oooo....thank you.... dare I hope for a Pash patootie then!!!??...:eek::eek:... excited.com... :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/pumpkinskeleton

added some Pasha pics just general ones for viewing pleasure will also be doing now the behind the scenes screen shots for ODIFA.
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    At the risk of being accused of leading you ladies astray. I found this photo on the internet. Purely in the interests of research you understand.

1534ehf.jpg.

Oh thank you Silversandy, very much appreciated.:o:o
    Leading us astray? Never!:D That happened a long time ago (sure Pashulty had something to do with that. We were all rather innocent until we met in with the Pashulty.:rolleyes::D)
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thank you PumpkinLove these are beautiful..you are so creative

thank you sweetie. im on another creative mission tonight im making Pasha stickers and Pasha magnets :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Thanks for trying Pumpkin....but I think the links didnt copy right... :(:(

Less of Pasha fix... :(:(

I am dreading whats going to happen after tomorrow... no more Strictly...no more Iveta...Very little/No news of Pasha... :(:(:cry:cry:
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Oh thank you Silversandy, very much appreciated.:o
    Leading us astray? Never!:D That happened a long time ago (sure Pashulty had something to do with that. We were all rather innocent until we met in with the Pashulty.:rolleyes::D)

Me:eek::eek:??..Of course...:rolleyes:....

I thought this was the reason you were led astray...so dont blame me... :p:D;)

15xk303.jpg
    Forum Member
    http://pumpkinskeleton.tumblr.com/
    ODIFA behind the scenes added and if you scroll down you will find Pasha goodness. just a random selection since my gifs didnt work
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for trying Pumpkin....but I think the links didnt copy right... :(:(

Less of Pasha fix... :(:(

I am dreading whats going to happen after tomorrow... no more Strictly...no more Iveta...Very little/No news of Pasha... :(:(:cry:cry:

I know Pashulty, how will we cope :(

We have the radio interview on Friday afternoon to look forward to but the tour has been brilliant for pics and news.

We will all be on countdown until our tour dates come around, only 7 weeks for me :)
    Forum Member
    Me:eek::eek:??..Of course...:rolleyes:....

I thought this was the reason you were led astray...so dont blame me... :p:D;)

15xk303.jpg

Lol, OK there is that Pashulty.:o:o Thanks for posting pic.
    Sooo many hot pics of Pasha, we could make our own calendar of him.:o;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ODIFA behind the scenes added and if you scroll down you will find Pasha goodness. just a random selection since my gifs didnt work

Just gorgeous PL, thanks for posting :)

Loving Simply Pasha's Patootie Saturday on Twitter, Lady A, you are a star!:)

Simply Pasha Simply Pasha ‏@Simply_Pasha

I declare..today Pasha Patootie Saturday! Cause I can :P
    http://pic.twitter.com/NY72kcnX
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Lol, OK there is that Pashulty.:o:o Thanks for posting pic.
    Sooo many hot pics of Pasha, we could make our own calendar of him.:o;)

Yes please Shona, yet another hot pic of Pash, we need a calendar! :o:)
    Forum Member

Thanks PL, some more Pasha goodness.:o
    When you have time perhaps a new Pasha video for us to drool over, please.:):D
    Forum Member

ooo...thanks Pumpkin...gorgeous behind the scene pics... I specially love the one where he seems to be comforting him...such a gentleman...such a rock....:o:o

And love the general Pasha goodness...makes you feel so nice and warm... you are so right Pumpkin... he is such an inspiration and indeed helped me so much in 2011 when I was having a bit of a rough time...following Chasha helped me get through that time...specially Pasha.... Lots of love for the gorgeous one... :)
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Thank you PumpkinLove - I have also thanked you on the other thread!

So happy to see these shots of ODIFA - you capture Pasha and Kimberley's 'special moments' so beautifully - I hope they get to see these too!

;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look at the first picture and then look at Dani's legs...well defined but the tattoos on them make them look horrid! I sound like an old lady even though I'm approaching mid-thirties (same age as the man himself), but why do you want to do this to your legs?:confused: I noticed the tattoos on the back of her legs before when she did her showdance in the Final but merely thought they were badly bruised and at that point, had no idea they were tatts. :eek:

You dont sound to old. I Have ink on my shoulder blades that can show in some dance outfits. That said.. *I* always use tattoo cover up as I don't want the ink to take away from the dance..thats just me though. I do admit to finding it distracting on Dani..but I find it distracting on men too.
    Forum Member
    You dont sound to old. I Have ink on my shoulder blades that can show in some dance outfits. That said.. *I* always use tattoo cover up as I don't want the ink to take away from the dance..thats just me though. I do admit to finding it distracting on Dani..but I find it distracting on men too.

Agree with you LadyA...I find tattoos quite distracting...they just seem very private to me... Would love to know if Pash had one though...:o:o:o...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with you LadyA...I find tattoos quite distracting...they just seem very private to me... Would love to know if Pash had one though...:o:o:o...

If he does he hides it... :p hmm.. *puts that on the question list lol*

Of course tattoos mentioned I am getting one for Valentines day *laughs* but again in a place covered naturally by regular clothes and on the ocassion it shows for a dance show got the handy dandy cover up. Maybe I am weird lol :rolleyes:
    Forum Member

some what agree i have a few tatts that are in bad hard to cover places that i got during lets say a colourful mid to late 20's which if i could get rid of tomorrow i would. but to be fair Dani isnt a dancer and all you see of her is either mostly top half while filming and she pretty much always has trousers on so their covered. and shes young lets hope she still likes them in a few years
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    :) Thank you PumpkinLove - I have also thanked you on the other thread!

So happy to see these shots of ODIFA - you capture Pasha and Kimberley's 'special moments' so beautifully - I hope they get to see these too!

;)

your more than welcome glad you like. sorry they took longer but i did have them done ages ago im been having fights with tumblr, it doesnt like me im sure it doesnt. must find another blog spot that i like.

did someone mention a new video? yes yes @teamkishafans & @Sparkleyalex have come up with the idea of doing a good luck vid for Pasha and Katyas tour which will have peoples good luck messages in it like his bday vid. and yes i am doing the vid. so have a think ladies and i'll sort out when the messages have to be in by as their tour doesnt start til march 24th so have lots of time this time round.
    oh and if anyone or you know of anyone who have pics or vids of any form from their tour last years would LOVE to be able to put them in to if the owner of the pic doesnt mind that is.
    Forum Member
    some what agree i have a few tatts that are in bad hard to cover places that i got during lets say a colourful mid to late 20's which if i could get rid of tomorrow i would. but to be fair Dani isnt a dancer and all you see of her is either mostly top half while filming and she pretty much always has trousers on so their covered. and shes young lets hope she still likes them in a few years

You have a point pumpkin... but yes it would have been nice if she had covered it up for the dance.....but anyways...one more day to go...then she will be free from this tatt scrutiny from us...lol... :D

Mind you I have some seen some weird tattoos in my lifetime...so shouldnt be shocked...:p:D

Hope you enjoy your new tattoo LadyA....:)

And we do need to know about Pash and his tattoo.... I suspect he doesnt ....cause men go for flamboyant tattoos and the amount of his flesh that we have seen hasnt revealed any....unless....:o:o:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have a point pumpkin... but yes it would have been nice if she had covered it up for the dance.....but anyways...one more day to go...then she will be free from this tatt scrutiny from us...lol... :D

Mind you I have some seen some weird tattoos in my lifetime...so shouldnt be shocked...:p:D

Hope you enjoy your new tattoo LadyA....:)

And we do need to know about Pash and his tattoo.... I suspect he doesnt ....cause men go for flamboyant tattoos and the amount of his flesh that we have seen hasnt revealed any....unless....:o:o:o:o

Thanks I shall I put at least a year of thought into each one to make sure I still want it.

I suspect he doesn't as well..but you never know........
    Forum Member
    your more than welcome glad you like. sorry they took longer but i did have them done ages ago im been having fights with tumblr, it doesnt like me im sure it doesnt. must find another blog spot that i like.

did someone mention a new video? yes yes @teamkishafans & @Sparkleyalex have come up with the idea of doing a good luck vid for Pasha and Katyas tour which will have peoples good luck messages in it like his bday vid. and yes i am doing the vid. so have a think ladies and i'll sort out when the messages have to be in by as their tour doesnt start til march 24th so have lots of time this time round.
    oh and if anyone or you know of anyone who have pics or vids of any form from their tour last years would LOVE to be able to put them in to if the owner of the pic doesnt mind that is.

oooo...Great idea....thanks to teamkishafans and Sparkleyalex for coming up with this brilliant idea and to you Pumpkin for the technical aspect and your beautiful artistry.. :D... I will definitely need to think about a message... :)
    Forum Member

A new video, oh yes please PL.:D Great idea by Kishafans and Sparkleyalex, will need to think of a suitable message. Didn't go to the tour last year (I know missed opportunity) so cannot help with pics/vids from that. Thank you for doing this PL, much appreciated and look forward to seeing the finished result.:)
This discussion has been closed.