Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    JB92JB92 Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girls have a signing in Newcastle on Thursday. I'm glad they're doing these to boost sales.
  • Options
    felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    ohhh so they'll reach high positions every tuesday now for 4 more weeks if they're releasing 6 tracks there before the album gets out. thats smart actually lol Im susprised, it gets attention of casuals of course.

btw Ive been repeating Stand Down the whole day, Leigh or Jades' "so you see.. theres no point in underesti ma ting me" is perfect
  • Options
    Charlie_TrenchCharlie_Trench Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ohhh so they'll reach high positions every tuesday now for 4 more weeks if they're releasing 6 tracks there before the album gets out. thats smart actually lol Im susprised, it gets attention of casuals of course.

btw Ive been repeating Stand Down the whole day, Leigh or Jades' "so you see.. theres no point in underesti ma ting me" is perfect

Jade totally kills that part! I love it :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, even without numbers, we can assume this will sell same as DNA. Yes?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, even without numbers, we can assume this will sell same as DNA. Yes?

It should do but it's difficult to say. DNA was available to pre-order for longer, so Salute has to make up more in the week. We'll get a better idea of how things are going tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    saw this comment on iTunes, found it funny:
    "OMG I LUV IT!! <3
    I love this album and can't wait for dad to illegally download it for me!!!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will be releasing another 4 songs from the album in the US before release, so 6 in total...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLzfMx1nG_U
  • Options
    aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim_A wrote: »
    They will be releasing another 4 songs from the album in the US before release, so 6 in total...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLzfMx1nG_U

I'm having a blonde moment, confused.com lol.
    Do u mean singles?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aldu wrote: »
    I'm having a blonde moment, confused.com lol.
    Do u mean singles?

Promotional tracks I think
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey the US gets 6 tracks for the preorder:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM LITTLE MIX
    Nov 5, 2013
    Have you pre-ordered your copy of #Salute yet?! If you pre-order the deluxe version on iTunes, you'll get SIX tracks before the album drops on Feb 4! Get all details in the girls' video message below & pre-order your copy right HERE!

http://www.little-mix.com/us/news/2013-11-05/special-announcement-from-little-mix

For the blondes amongst us. ;) Its only on the US website. Its a smart way to combat illegal downloads although I think they shouldnt regularly schedule the releases, but like rats and gamblers they should make the reward irregular.

Oh there it is:

@LittleMixOffic 1h
    USA! You can download #SeeMeNow on @iTunesMusic today if you pre-order #Salute! http://Smarturl.it/LittleMixSalute Mixers HQ x pic.twitter.com/0uNlqA6pz5
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a discount?

@LittleMixOffic 1h
    Good news UK, you can get your copy of #Salute on @AmazonUK for only £8! The offer ends this Sunday! Mixers HQ x http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FDPK2JQ
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The insider went on: "The other option, of course, is to have two dos - a small, private family affair and then a big beachside bash for everyone to have a few drinks and a bit of a party.

"But because of both their hectic work schedules, it looks like the wedding will have to be put on hold until 2015. They're both still so young and they know there is no hurry."

Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/132323/Sleepy-Perrie-Edwards-Singer-Wears-Pyjama-Style-Jumpsuit-At-Little-Mix-Signing-PHOTOS#x5jDH1RGj5u86iqe.99
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys.

Listening to my purchase in pure darkness.

Not commenting on Move and Salute the monsters or T4S, Good Enough, Mr Loverboy, they're my Faves...
    I can see a vid for Loverboy with some cheesy Miami or Lax background lol.

I am very impressed with Nothing feels like you, very heavy song, great production, great vocals. Would love to hear a dance version of it.

Loving Leigh Ann belting out on 'Little Me'. Not a fan though apart from the bridge b4 the key change.

Not a fan of Competition especially the verses, sounds too Jen Lopez or some 90's r&b left overs.

Something About the Boy, Boy, Different Beat are fab.

The normal album is too short, not even an hour!
    Fantastic album though , Jesy shines, her range has enlarged, Perrie is unbelievable at the bridges, good to hear Leigh Ann experimenting add libs, Jade has added some punch to her delivery.
    I love these girls, they all bring something to the sound, they're little mix.

Other thing. We still have not got the DNA vid part 2, remember the 'to be continued' mention?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a discount?

@LittleMixOffic 1h
    Good news UK, you can get your copy of #Salute on @AmazonUK for only £8! The offer ends this Sunday! Mixers HQ x http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FDPK2JQ

That's true cause mine were advertised £8.99 p copy and today I got refunded £0.99 p album
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a discount?

@LittleMixOffic 1h

Pushing album sales, I wonder what they have sold already, It will be interesting ...........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some very good performance in South America...

Mexico: #4
    Costa Rica: #4
    Brazil: #3
    Chile: #3

And a shout out to the Philippines. Despite everything the mixers have Salute at #2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww @ Philippines

Nothing feels like you is my new fave, nice Zumba song! Lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    Guys in the unedited ITN interview Leigh-Anne said the 2nd single is a party anthem! Watch it - it's like half an hour long and they share some scary stories... including when they thought Perrie fell out on the motorway!

HALLELUJAH!! They've answered my prayers :'') NOW RELEASE SALUTE AS THE NEXT SINGLE! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim_A wrote: »
    Some very good performance in South America...

Mexico: #4

I think Mexicans would be shocked to know they'd become part of South America without plate tectonics.
    And a shout out to the Philippines. Despite everything the mixers have Salute at #2.

LM should participate in a fundraiser. BTW, at least here in the US, there is a very strong Filipino population with close ties to their homeland. It would behoove Columbia/LM to recognize that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Mexicans would be shocked to know they'd become part of South America without plate tectonics.

Oh yea. Oops :o Appears Costa Rica is North America as well :o

Geography fail.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think "Latin America" will do.

Aldu you didnt get the Deluxe? I think 2 of the tracks are really good. Especially the dooby doo wap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They just recorded their Children In Need Rocks performance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Little Me please, I need Leigh's belting live so much and Jade's ad libs
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On BBC 1 on Thursday night :)
    Duration: 2 hours

Fearne Cotton and Chris Evans present a spectacular concert featuring some never-before-seen surprise collaborations held in support of Children in Need, staged over two nights at the Apollo in Hammersmith, London. Brought together by one of Children in Need's biggest supporters, Gary Barlow, performers doing their bit for Pudsey include Robbie Williams, Kings of Leon, Barry Manilow, Ellie Goulding, Dizzee Rascal, Nicole Scherzinger, Little Mix, Tom Odell, Rizzle Kicks, Bastille, the Lumineers, Passenger and the Wanted

Pics of the night http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/galleries/p01lgnp2
This discussion has been closed.