Comments

• Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he detests us all! :o:(
    :D:D:D
    don't believe a word of it
    and if so..............not our problem,if a point is made over and over, it gets tiring, - i'm not going to agree with someone just to shut them up , no reason anyone should have to. I also think everyone's entitled to their opinion, that goes for everyone , it works both ways. It only becomes an issue for those in the minority doesn't it.
  • Options
    Siobhan_MooreSiobhan_Moore Posts: 6,365
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    :D:D:D
    don't believe a word of it
    and if so..............not our problem,if a point is made over and over, it gets tiring, - i'm not going to agree with someone just to shut them up , no reason anyone should have to. I also think everyone's entitled to their opinion, that goes for everyone , it works both ways. It only becomes an issue for those in the minority doesn't it.

absolutely. pretty much no one believes that oscar screams like a woman. so arguing and arguing it isn't gonna get anywhere, because ultimately that's what people have to believe to believe gunshots at 3.12. i generally enjoy monikers posts, but i don't know why he's feeling the need to labour a point and then leave :confused:
  • Options
    Whatabout...Whatabout... Posts: 861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D

i think whatabout won then!

edit: actually, i think plank won. sorry whatabout :p

Nooooo! Plank didn't win ... all Plank did was to see Moniker's post at 05.08 and then put that time down as his guess in the post immediately afterwards!

So I think I did win! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    absolutely. pretty much no one believes that oscar screams like a woman. so arguing and arguing it isn't gonna get anywhere, because ultimately that's what people have to believe to believe gunshots at 3.12. i generally enjoy monikers posts, but i don't know why he's feeling the need to labour a point and then leave :confused:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
    sorry Siobhan, feel better after that
    Comes on , insults everyone, then leaves, then returns and chats away
    and then brings up same arguments we'd got bored with in the first place. ^_^
    I'm being put off now , it's kind of thing that can drive people away - calm is required and reasoned discussion, fresh discussion, not same old same old
    Done analysing now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooo! Plank didn't win ... all Plank did was to see Moniker's post at 05.08 and then put that time down as his guess in the post immediately afterwards!

:D:D:D that's so funny , hadn't realised that
    no winners then.
  • Options
    smackasmacka Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm being put off now , it's kind of thing that can drive people away - calm is required and reasoned discussion, fresh discussion, not same old same old Done analysing now.

To be honest sandy I don't think there's many on here who actually read monikers posts anymore, many have tried to reason with him but eventually get fed up with the length of his posts.
    In a way it's partly true what that bloke on the closed thread said that moniker picks up on one word and spends days talking about it, I think moniker admitted to having aspergers so maybe that would account for it, not that I know the first thing about aspergers apart from what I read on DS.
    As for keeping the thread on page one, it don't make a blind bit of bother cos one post will bring it back to the top.
  • Options
    Forum Member

the big cheat :p

i hereby crown whatabout the winner *hands whatabout sparkly crown*
    I'm being put off now , it's kind of thing that can drive people away - calm is required and reasoned discussion, fresh discussion, not same old same old
    Done analysing now.
    smacka wrote: »
    To be honest sandy I don't think there's many on here who actually read monikers posts anymore, many have tried to reason with him but eventually get fed up with the length of his posts.
    In a way it's partly true what that bloke on the closed thread said that moniker picks up on one word and spends days talking about it, I think moniker admitted to having aspergers so maybe that would account for it, not that I know the first thing about aspergers apart from what I read on DS.
    As for keeping the thread on page one, it don't make a blind bit of bother cos one post will bring it back to the top.

it's just ridiculous. i reckon we just stay in here instead *hands round crisps and biscuits*
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon, how's everyone today?

nearly into single figures now,

I've found a new photo (well I'd not seen it before !) of Nel - I'll try to work out how to post it,

Dratted full time working begins again today I've got to stay here at my desk pretending to work until 5pm >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh god i'm just catching up on the other thread (i went to do some gardening. cut down some trees). why is he coming on an insulting everyone? what does he want us to believe? it's either early gunshots or late gunshots. early gunshots requires people to believe he screamed like a woman. that's what i don't believe
  • Options
    Forum Member

I've found a new photo (well I'd not seen it before !) of Nel - I'll try to work out how to post it,

Dratted full time working begins again today I've got to stay here at my desk pretending to work until 5pm >:(

yep. 10 days to go now!

ooooh... i wanna see it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep. 10 days to go now!

ooooh... i wanna see it :D

Sandy won't like it - he's got his arm round a woman - although TBH he doesn't look like he's enjoying it too much - it is on the Twitter account of the woman I PM'd you about previously :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sandy won't like it - he's got his arm round a woman - although TBH he doesn't look like he's enjoying it too much - it is on the Twitter account of the woman I PM'd you about previously :)

hahaha. i'll go look for it :D

edit: i can't find it :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh god i'm just catching up on the other thread (i went to do some gardening. cut down some trees). why is he coming on an insulting everyone? what does he want us to believe? it's either early gunshots or late gunshots. early gunshots requires people to believe he screamed like a woman. that's what i don't believe

I thought you had hot gardener man for that? or are you 'helping' him ?! :p

I very rarely read his posts - far too long for my simple brain to take in ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought you had hot gardener man for that? or are you 'helping' him ?! :p

I very rarely read his posts - far too long for my simple brain to take in ;-)

hot gardener cuts the grass. i do everything else >:(:D. however, i've gone too far now and i've cut down a tree and it won't fit on the compost heap and i can't move it because it's taller than i am. so... hot gardener will either have to cut round it or move it for me, hahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hot gardener cuts the grass. i do everything else >:(:D. however, i've gone too far now and i've cut down a tree and it won't fit on the compost heap and i can't move it because it's taller than i am. so... hot gardener will either have to cut round it or move it for me, hahaha

You have mail ;-)

Can you not cut it into smaller bits? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You have mail ;-)

Can you not cut it into smaller bits? :confused:

thanks dear :)

i could... i might go and try that tomorrow. i need a new saw though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the big cheat :p

i hereby crown whatabout the winner *hands whatabout sparkly crown*

it's just ridiculous. i reckon we just stay in here instead *hands round crisps and biscuits*
    oooo thanks ****munch,................crunch.....oops bit on my jumper ***

I don't like being told after months of debate and hours of using MY time to reply to some poster posts ............that I'm then told they actually detest me and others, and I can't think for myself, and i'm just part of a clique who has narrow views and incapable of looking outside the box and discuss other options - insulting to say the least. I have been polite , but that has now changed, and you won't like me when i'm angry............................:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

aww , try catch up on other thread..........it's been...............interesting
    and hope you find that post of Nell !!!!! :blush::cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oooo thanks ****munch,................crunch.....oops bit on my jumper ***

I don't like being told after months of debate and hours of using MY time to reply to some poster posts ............that I'm then told they actually detest me and others, and I can't think for myself, and i'm just part of a clique who has narrow views and incapable of looking outside the box and discuss other options - insulting to say the least. I have been polite , but that has now changed, and you won't like me when i'm angry............................:o

no, i think i feel the same. we've all invested a lot of time in that thread and bandied around different theories and opinions. thing is, it's so close to the end now that many people have firmed up their belief of what happened and it is, imo, a little late in the day to be putting forward something and expecting people to run with it. especially when a key thing is something that so many people treat with scorn. and we've all discussed theories together and gone "oh yeah, good point" etc, so it is really surprising that so many people agree with each other? :confused:

also, we've all spent so long on the same thread that we've all become "friends", as it were. so it's a little hurtful to be told that we're detested. in fact, it's very hurtful
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no, i think i feel the same. we've all invested a lot of time in that thread and bandied around different theories and opinions. thing is, it's so close to the end now that many people have firmed up their belief of what happened and it is, imo, a little late in the day to be putting forward something and expecting people to run with it. especially when a key thing is something that so many people treat with scorn. and we've all discussed theories together and gone "oh yeah, good point" etc, so it is really surprising that so many people agree with each other? :confused:

also, we've all spent so long on the same thread that we've all become "friends", as it were. so it's a little hurtful to be told that we're detested. in fact, it's very hurtful
    I don't view it as hurtful, it's throwing toys out of the pram and having a hissy fit because noone's sharing the same view.,-- I've had ideas and noone's agreed with me, and others., they have, we're all grown ups on here, it's not a thread where you can be too sensitive on such matters, or don't dish it out if you can't take it ! - (not you btw)-- throwing insults because noone's taking their view is nonsense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aww , try catch up on other thread..........it's been...............interesting
    and hope you find that post of Nell !!!!! :blush::cool:

Yeah, I've read the main thread, I really wonder if some people watched/read about, the same trail we did :confused:

It won't let me share the picture of Nel :( TBH it's not one of his best - he's without robes and his shirt looks a bit too big for him :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've read the main thread, I really wonder if some people watched/read about, the same trail we did :confused:

It won't let me share the picture of Nel :( TBH it's not one of his best - he's without robes and his shirt looks a bit too big for him :D
    never mind,we've lots of other nice ones of Nel.
    and I agree, sometimes ....................***********
    this is what the arguments are often about...............
    http://i.imgur.com/tw7yFsj.jpg
    :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i think i broke moniker...
  • Options
    smackasmacka Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think i broke moniker...

Gone for keeps now..