Stephanie: "Frank is back"

2»

Comments

• SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I totally agree with Stephanie there. Frank IS making appearances in the house.
    Kellie is a shit-stirring bitch.

And lol at Dee acting all faux-outraged because she thinks it's the right thing to do.

Op, you and Steph are completely wrong .....

Frank isn't back

HE NEVER LEFT THE BLOODY HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE !!! >:(

if you change your name, put on a wig & wear a dress & no matter how many hormones you take .... it does not change your opinions or your basic personality.
    Frank, Kellie or what ever Maloney want to call himself is a disgusting human being.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Frank, Kellie or what ever Maloney want to call himself is a disgusting human being.
    Yep, fundamentally this^^^ is what it boils down to.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    My point on this is that he does not convince me one iota.
    That's a man with issues but I don't believe his issues are that he's a woman.

Whereas I see a woman who has issues and is finally dealing with some of them, unlike some of the posters here that just can't seem to grasp that transexual people exist, are individuals, and are highly unlikely to look like Barbie dolls :confused:
  • Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    to be quite Frank Steph is right, so Frankley i dont give a dam lol
  • jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Stephanie is right, fair play.

totally agree . Kellie is softly spoken and wrings her hands , Frank points his finger and has a sharp edge to his voice manner and stance. I think Kellie is a fraud and just a fantasy trip for Franks wee man ego
  • AlanadaleAlanadale Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Jacs75 wrote: »
    I have gone off kellie she gives it out but can't take it. Stephanie was right about her bringing that argument up, there is a nasty side to kellie.

And there is a Very Nasty Side To Stephanie Too she's no angel .>:(
  • HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pope_tart wrote: »
    Whereas I see a woman who has issues and is finally dealing with some of them, unlike some of the posters here that just can't seem to grasp that transexual people exist, are individuals, and are highly unlikely to look like Barbie dolls :confused:

You see this is an uniformed and prejudiced view.

You are so biased in favour that you're accusing a others of being less enlightened that you, which is arrogance personified given that you have zero to back that up.

You also are unable to see that it is YOU who needs to understand that all not all people who present as Trans are trans

Perhaps you'd like to enter a discussion

Begin by telling me how many present as trans and what %age move to actually living as the other gender and then move on to surgical reassignment.

After that what does research show about how they progress after say 5 years and then we can discuss suicide rates.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Whereas I see a woman who has issues and is finally dealing with some of them, unlike some of the posters here that just can't seem to grasp that transexual people exist, are individuals, and are highly unlikely to look like Barbie dolls :+confused:
    It's not how you look, it's how you act, talk and present your self, Kellie is doing herself more harm than anyone else could do to her.
    She is still acting as Frank would and the whole point was to change.
    Utterly failed in that respect.
    Has been given one of the biggest opportunities ever and has totally blown it.
  • dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Op, you and Steph are completely wrong .....

Frank isn't back

HE NEVER LEFT THE BLOODY HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE !!! >:(

if you change your name, put on a wig & wear a dress & no matter how many hormones you take .... it does not change your opinions or your basic personality.

It's The Frelly Show - Amen!
  • rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    I know transexual people exist, I have one in my family. I just find it hard to accept that Kellie is one of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know transexual people exist, I have one in my family. I just find it hard to accept that Kellie is one of them.

Well said! I have lots in my life, too. Friends and an ex-partner. I share your difficulty.

And for the hundredth time, Kellie fans. no-one expects a second Brigitte Bardot to emerge from this supposed transition. The problem is, nothing about Kellie suggests a female person. Nothing. Not one gesture, word or reaction.
  • weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Not all women have soft gentle personalities they can be aggressive and sly too. Just because you change your gender it would not automatically follow that your personality would also change I assume. I would have thought you would be the same person and it would only be your appearance would change but you would be happier because your body issues were resolved. Maybe she needs to see a therapist to find out if she has multiple personalities before she has an op.