✭✭✭

Comments

• Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Are people not over this yet?
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this isn't particularly important but is it not possible to put 'spoiler' in the title?
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »
    I know this isn't particularly important but is it not possible to put 'spoiler' in the title?

It is important.

Are there no Moderators to delete these posts or ammend if possible?
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is important.

Are there no Moderators to delete these posts or ammend if possible?

I meant about knowing who's been picked for the challenge, it's the principle of putting spoiler on a forum like this that IS important.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if she chooses Ricci to do it can she 'accidentally' leave a bottle of champagne in it please? :cool:
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bodes well for her being saved tomorrow...

...although I suppose there are a number of people voting who want to see her suffer (although ironically those voting for that reason will likely save her from eviction due to the additional airtime ^_^ ).
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Frency will just do it and make the best of it, no half measure with her
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guaranteed 'fun' airtime on the highlights show

There will be others in there who will be desperately thinking "pick me, pick me"

George, in particular, I think, will be gagging to be the second one to do it
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did it topless. :D

She knows how to steal the limelight!
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    4.41pm: Ladies and gentlemen, here is the Frenchy way to do the ice bucket challenge #BBUKLive pic.twitter.com/VMpDmgjjRG
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should be Lauren and Steph, Frenchy always seems not fussed about getting her hair wet nor going without slap on her face, James would have been good to watch and gobby Dee
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Tbh this will probably mean she's defintely save on Wednesday .
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Tbh this will probably mean she's defintely save on Wednesday .

I don't know. BB viewers seem to find boobs offensive these days. They want high moral standards from their trashy reality shows :D
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    She did it topless. :D

She knows how to steal the limelight!

She certainly doesn't want to be evicted.:D

..although on a side note... if Lauren had done the same she'd be called "desperate" and a bunch of other unsavoury names.
    Forum Member
    Callous wrote: »
    She certainly doesn't want to be evicted.:D

..although on a side note... if Lauren had done the same she'd be called "desperate" and a bunch of other unsavoury names.

I think it's more her saying F you bitches to the public again :p
    She probably thinks she was voted to do it because the public hate her and is sticking 2 fingers up to them (well 2 boobs actually :blush:)
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4.41pm: Ladies and gentlemen, here is the Frenchy way to do the ice bucket challenge #BBUKLive pic.twitter.com/VMpDmgjjRG

Whoever she picked will have to go some to follow that :D
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She wont be leaving tomorrow! Good girl.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can't imagine Ricci or Lauren doing it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the public voted Frenchy to do the ice bucket challenge and BB changed the rules and gave her the opportunity to choose another HM?

If someone like James or Ricci had been voted by the public and BB changed the rules people would be having a hissy fit.
    Forum Member
    Those implants are terrible.
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    I don't know. BB viewers seem to find boobs offensive these days. They want high moral standards from their trashy reality shows :D
    I'm not talking about her getting her boobs out I meant the fact the public actually picked her to do the challenge it means she isn't invisible which you don't want to be when it's Vote to Save .
    Forum Member
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    So the public voted Frenchy to do the ice bucket challenge and BB changed the rules and gave her the opportunity to choose another HM?

If someone like James or Ricci had been voted by the public and BB changed the rules people would be having a hissy fit.
    No she's still doing it but she just gets to pick someone else to do it as well .
    Forum Member
    And even if she didn't do this, she'd be safe anyway. I think it's Stephanie that is gone. They will want Ricci and Lauren to stay for the showmance and the others weren't in any danger.
    Forum Member
    Scrovegni wrote: »

What are you talking about :confused: The whole point of the ice bucket challenge is you do it yourself then you have to nominate someone else afterwards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she's still doing it but she just gets to pick someone else to do it as well .

Ah I see.

I apologise to the forum profusely.
    Forum Member
    I'm not talking about her getting her boobs out I meant the fact the public actually picked her to do the challenge it means she isn't invisible which you don't want to be when it's Vote to Save .

I hope you're right :)

SAVE FRENCHY !!!