Possible June Release for Adele's new Album

NScotNScot Posts: 193
Forum Member
Fnac music store in France have a list of all the new releases coming in the next few months,
Coldplay, U2, Mariah Carey, Paolo Nutini.
Adele's new album is on there with a release date of June the 16th.

Comments

• BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cool. should be hearing things soon then.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't be excited until the label announce it. A french music store isn't really a reliable source.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to destroy all the radios in my house and stock up on earplugs then
  • sunrisegirlsunrisegirl Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    ShowBiz411 said they had been told it will be released in October or November this year, they are the ones who said Adele had the bond song and even posted the lyrics on their site.
    Could be earlier. She was spotted coming out of Paul's new recording studio last week. So the album can't be finished yet.
  • sunrisegirlsunrisegirl Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    According to Ryan Tedder, the album is now finished and he doesn't know when it will be released. He also said he didn't know Bey's album would be released like it was.

This was something he said.

'Goal number one is that it simply kicks so much ass'.
  • babyshezbabyshez Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, that's Passenger's attempt at a number one single down the drain.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit nervous about this. I much preferred her first album to her second, although the second was good. The thing was, the second album sounded so overproduced because she was so big then. The first album sounded a lot more raw and real. Also, she had been through things in her life that made her write all the sad songs she wrote for the first two albums. Now though she's settled and has a baby. I'm hoping her label aren't going to engineer songs/scenarios.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can defo see a June release. The Grammy cut off nowadays is like Mid August. So they will want it out in time to make next years nominations.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure Adele will go for an Autumn launch
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I thought she'd release October/November time, getting them quarter 4 sales.

I'm sure she won't be struggling to get sales in June though :p