Options

Eastenders huge November twist?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
Ha anyone else seen the poster on Walford Easts facebook page?

It's a picture of Lucy that says "Huge twist this November, Lucys killer revealed early? Another character Murdered?, it all kicks off in 12 weeks"

I'm not sure if this is known for sure, or just somebody making fake fan posters?

Sorry if it's already been posted.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DTC said in an interview ages ago that there would be a huge twist in the case whether its another murder or not we won't know until the episode i guess, part of me thinks Lucy's purse and phone will be found by someone and the killer seriously hurts them
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There will be another twist in autumn and many have speculated that someone else will get murdered because of the leaked 'spoiler' that was put out a couple of months ago. Personally I believe that spoiler was leaked by DTC himself, as he did say he was going to be try and trick the press. I think the twist will involve Ben in some way, but I'm probably miles off.
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    There will be another twist in autumn and many have speculated that someone else will get murdered because of the leaked 'spoiler' that was put out a couple of months ago. Personally I believe that spoiler was leaked by DTC himself, as he did say he was going to be try and trick the press. I think the twist will involve Ben in some way, but I'm probably miles off.

The only way you could be miles off is if you say that Den came back from the dead and killed Lucy. Any theory with an alive character/returning character on the Square could be plausible for all we know. That's the beauty of this story.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Thing is, we're all waiting for the big reveal, which is the 30th anniversary, but the question is: will the big reveal be the reveal to us, the audience or the big reveal to the characters and the square, as previously shown to us which is something we would be waiting for?

It's possible...
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way you could be miles off is if you say that Den came back from the dead and killed Lucy. Any theory with an alive character/returning character on the Square could be plausible for all we know. That's the beauty of this story.

Yeah I guess that's true! So yeah... Ben could play a part to this twist!
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed^ it's very different from any other whodunnit, I like it! I didn't like it until the billy mitchell week though, it lost itself after Lucy's funeral up until the billy week, it seems to be really kicking off now, somebody put amazing theory on another thread, but I forgot their name haha...
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bye bye Rainie?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    lou_123 wrote: »
    Agreed^ it's very different from any other whodunnit, I like it! I didn't like it until the billy mitchell week though, it lost itself after Lucy's funeral up until the billy week, it seems to be really kicking off now, somebody put amazing theory on another thread, but I forgot their name haha...

me ;)
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bye bye Rainie?

Yeah, I can see after this little story arc with Cora and Mick and the whole mix up is over with she tries to get clean/on the mend and ends up embroiled in the story, maybe finds something and we see her bumped off.
  • Options
    lovinglifelovinglife Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Yeah, I can see after this little story arc with Cora and Mick and the whole mix up is over with she tries to get clean/on the mend and ends up embroiled in the story, maybe finds something and we see her bumped off.

Tanya Franks recently spoke about her return, stating that her contract ends in February.
    (although this could be part of the cover-up!), the month where Lucy's killer is revealed...
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Could Rainie be the killer? Ian was with her the night of the murder, but was it at the same time? Lucy could have seen them together after leaving Jake at the flat and then they had a row which lead to her death
  • Options
    secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mybe Rainie will be murdered and Ian will be arrested.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twist ha - can we have some suspects, because so far it appears to be only Ian.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope its Bianca that they kill!!!
  • Options
    Julie_SmithJulie_Smith Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Is anyone else bored rigid by this storyline or is it just me???
  • Options
    Directioner_HazDirectioner_Haz Posts: 462
    Forum Member

What was the spoiler?
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    What was the spoiler?
    That Les Coker is a serial killer and kills people to get business as a funeral director because money is tight.
  • Options
    MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope to God that it's not Ben. If it is, I'll be so angry and disappointed.

I think it would be amazing if the November twist is another murder but one that we know NOTHING about. No spoilers or anything.

Cora goes to Patrick's allotment for a crafty drink and feels, in a drunken stuper, that the weeds are taking over so she does a good deed and tries to pull them up, uncovering the purse and the phone. Being a bit dodgy, she doesn't take them to the police immediately. Lucy's killer hears that Cora has these in her possession and BAM - kills her.

We then find out who did it but the characters don't....so we are screaming "don't trust him/her - he's/she's the killer!"

That would be AWESOME!
  • Options
    GillT07GillT07 Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MoJo-Girl wrote: »
    I hope to God that it's not Ben. If it is, I'll be so angry and disappointed.

I don't think Ben'll be involved. Firstly, he's just left prison and this would send him back. Second, it's a new actor; he must have a decent story-line or he'd leave. Third, I thought I'd read somewhere that DTC said this would be sad but would "make sense". That doesn't seem to fit Ben.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully not Ben. I'm still bored of the 2010/2011 era of "It's Ben..... again". :D
  • Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ben will be beany-hat boy but that will have very little bearing on the case itself other than the fact that he was actually the last person to see her before she was then killed.
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    dantay24uk wrote: »
    I think Ben will be beany-hat boy but that will have very little bearing on the case itself other than the fact that he was actually the last person to see her before she was then killed.

It's only Ben if he left Walford wearing Jay's hoodie and hat. Also, after getting the bus Lucy met Jake at Walford Common and then returned by taxi after which Lee saw her arguing with Billy.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait for this. I do like the idea of a serial killer storyline as well.
  • Options
    Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovinglife wrote: »
    Tanya Franks recently spoke about her return, stating that her contract ends in February.
    (although this could be part of the cover-up!), the month where Lucy's killer is revealed...

If her contract is up in february doesnt that mean she'll be on-screen until late March/early April?
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think one of the new females will die maybe pam