Why the sympathy for Becky?

B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
Forum Member
It's doing my head in, everywhere I look people are writing 'poor Becky'. Fair enough, it's tough to see Tracey and Steve playing happy families when she couldn't give him a child herself, but it's just another excuse to moan about herself and how tough HER life is. She really is the most self-centred cow in soaps & I bet she stinks from all that chain smoking so who'd want to touch her anyway/ Yuk! :(

Comments

• glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,286
    Forum Member
    I like Becky and im disappointed to see her leaving the show. I would love to touch her :o:D
  • NPPNPP Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because of stupid decisions she made, her life has been ruined. And none of those decisions were made out of malice, but because of her love for a little boy.
  • NPPNPP Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B*witched wrote: »
    It's doing my head in, everywhere I look people are writing 'poor Becky'. Fair enough, it's tough to see Tracey and Steve playing happy families when she couldn't give him a child herself, but it's just another excuse to moan about herself and how tough HER life is. She really is the most self-centred cow in soaps & I bet she stinks from all that chain smoking so who'd want to touch her anyway/ Yuk! :(

When did she do that?
  • DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because we love her! :D
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    What bugs me most about Becky is probably her lack of accountability for all the people she's hurt. Sometimes 'sorry' just doesn't cut it. She acts before she thinks then wonders why people are mad at her. It really annoys me that she can't accept that forgivenss is earned not a right. Look at how far she went to get Max & how many others were hurt because of it, Dev, Sunita, Steve, Liz, yet she couldn't seem to truly understand the consequences. It's a shame really, because I used to like Becky so much but now I find it hard to watch her Corrie scenes as I've come to really dislike her.
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    Becky's problems have all come from her want of a real family unit. I expect her lack of accountability stems from her upbringing. I feel sorry for her.