Options

Through The Keyhole Starts 30/8/14 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why they had to muck about with the format of this programme? It was much better with "David, it's over to you" :D
  • Options
    D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    I don't know why they had to muck about with the format of this programme? It was much better with "David, it's over to you" :D

It's trashy and cheap now. I suppose you'd expect that with Lemon and ITV (nowadays).
  • Options
    djleekeedjleekee Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First ever week ive managed to guess all three within a minute of the first VT!!!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never watched this before but I'm really liking it :)

I'm trying to think of comedians who wear hats....I'm probably wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    djleekee wrote: »
    First ever week ive managed to guess all three within a minute of the first VT!!!

Seems like they've been told anyway and got to make out they're really guessing!! :confused:
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I've never watched this before but I'm really liking it :)

I'm trying to think of comedians who wear hats....I'm probably wrong.

You've never seen the original?
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guessed John Thompson from when Keith said he had "Cold Feet" when standing in his socks and then I remembered the Jazz references from earlier in the VT
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Is there EVER an occasion where the panel don't 'guess' the celebrity? They used to fail quite often on the David Frost show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George Takei & Joe Swash were best buds on I'm A Celeb and I'm pretty sure George said that he would invite Joe round to his house in the USA. I'd be very surprised if Joe had never been to George's house before unless he has subsequently moved. Even so if Joe has never been to this particular house then surely he would recognise George's nik naks & furniture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BLUIE 2103 wrote: »
    Is there EVER an occasion where the panel don't 'guess' the celebrity? They used to fail quite often on the David Frost show

I'm sure there was an occasion in the last series where the panel were struggling to name who it was and Keith had to provide an additional visual clue which was under his desk.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    George Takei & Joe Swash were best buds on I'm A Celeb and I'm pretty sure George said that he would invite Joe round to his house in the USA. I'd be very surprised if Joe had never been to George's house before unless he has subsequently moved. Even so if Joe has never been to this particular house then surely he would recognise George's nik naks & furniture.

Its all a fix.

Even I sussed out tonight's "celebs" but its all a load of guff if you ask me.
  • Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Daft question..but what was the song playing when Keith was on the walk of fame on the Segway?
    Driving me daft
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BLUIE 2103 wrote: »

I don't know how they can't guess as it so looks like they've been told and they're trying to act (badly) that they're really guessing!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its all a fix.

I would say so. Lemon makes it far too obvious with his clues that surely even someone as dense as Swag must guess straight away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skiprunner wrote: »
    Daft question..but what was the song playing when Keith was on the walk of fame on the Segway?
    Driving me daft

I'm pretty sure it is OneRepublic - Counting Stars.
  • Options
    tony-wtony-w Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Its all a fix.

:D "Guff" - I have not heard that term in eons, but it is the perfect descriptor for Keith Lemon/Leigh Francis/Avid Merrion & most of ITV's output
  • Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    D_Peugeot wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it is OneRepublic - Counting Stars.

It was!! Thank you
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    D_Peugeot wrote: »
    It's trashy and cheap now. I suppose you'd expect that with Lemon and ITV (nowadays).

I don't get all the people moaning about Ketih Lemon...

If you don't like him don't watch it...simples

Honestly...you are far more irritating than he could ever be with your constant moaning

Enough already
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veeee6 wrote: »

Honestly...you are far more irritating than he could ever be with your constant moaning

Enough already

Thing is, I LIKE nosying round people's houses so I am generally interested in what they're like. Its just the rubbish that comes out of Keith's mouth and his idea of being "funny" which I find irritating
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Enough already

I don't watch anything with Keith Lemon, the unfunniest, crudest man on t.v.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, I LIKE nosying round people's houses so I am generally interested in what they're like. Its just the rubbish that comes out of Keith's mouth and his idea of being "funny" which I find irritating

Just watched this and agree. I do like the idea of looking around other people's homes but KL must be the unfunniest person on tv. It's more like his show than Through the Keyhole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Enough already

Likewise, you can always bugger off elsewhere.
  • Options
    Bob_KnoobbBob_Knoobb Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hairy Biker Dave Myers will be on soon, he lives around the corner from my sons school in Barrow-in-Furness. A big crowd soon developed to watch filming when word got out.
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't guess the pop group bloke, or George Takei, but I guessed John Thomson :D
    As soon as Keith talked about Jazz and said "Nice", I knew who's house it was. I'm a huge Fast Show fan (and the 'Cheeky Monkey' reference from Alan Partridge) :)
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Anyone watching?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Anyone watching?
    Me.

Through gritted teeth.