Is Lisa Hunter returning to Hollyoaks?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I read it on Wikipedia (not the most reliable source I know), but haven't heard it anywhere else... unless I've missed something :o Does anyone know for sure?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    People only return if they have a reason. All of her family has left anyway, and all her friends apart from Steph went ages ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't she kill Ben leading to her exit-(or am i thinking of another character/programmes)?
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard she was, but that was ages ago
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    нöℓєs wrote: »
    didn't she kill Ben leading to her exit-(or am i thinking of another character/programmes)?

I think that was the Hollyoaks extra programme or something like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bryan Kirkwood confirmed she wasn;t returning
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was Hollyoaks In The City! There are constant rumours about Gemma returning to HO but they never seem to be true!
  • Rob FinlayRob Finlay Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How would they explain her inflated chest and new 'glamour' look?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Lisa never returns. She was so annoying. I remember her flying into a fit because Ben didn't phone or text for a couple of hours while he was at Jake and Becca's wedding :rolleyes:
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope she isnt returning, and Rob, they could say she grown up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with Lisa is they kept her in the show too long. Gemma was excellent in the self-harm storylines and handled it as good as any trained actress. The problems began when Dan was killed off they turned Lisa into an assertive, agressive vamp - the complete antithesis of what she was previously, and viewers turned against Lisa once she became Jake's "other woman" and started jumping into bed with anyone that would have her.

Realistically, Lisa should have been axed once she'd finished her A-levels. I would hope that Hollyoaks exercises more care in its treatment of Hannah Ashworth - the show's current Lisa Hunter figure - and not just keep her in the show for as long as they can just because she's popular even if dramatically the character loses her way.
  • sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    I hope she's not coming back. Her family aren't there for a start.
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    There is no place for her on the show now so I hope she doesn't come back.
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    She was a good actress when I first started watching but then her character went downhill. In the end I was kind of glad to see her go.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ben was shot in the final scenes of In the City when he rescues Lisa , as it was the final scene we dont actually know really if he is dead or unconscious . I assume it was left as a cliffhanger for a second series which was not to be.
  • Muckle FluggaMuckle Flugga Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    according to wikipedia lisa is returning to holyoaks next year..i dont remember who she was though
  • Twilight EyesTwilight Eyes Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read it on Wikipedia (not the most reliable source I know), but haven't heard it anywhere else... unless I've missed something :o Does anyone know for sure?

she was the sexiest Hollyoaks actress - EVER!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then she didn't need the comedy boobs then did she.
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    I'd rather her to come back to be honest, people can live in a village on their own.
    Izzy could return to, she just fitted right back in when she did a few months back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJBB wrote: »
    That was Hollyoaks In The City! There are constant rumours about Gemma returning to HO but they never seem to be true!

Lol!!:D:oi never even watched HO in the city