Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bodybag: "Let's be having you Wade"

Nikki: "In your dreams"

Loved whenver Natalie Buxton was unearthed as a nonce by Pat
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    Without a doubt my favourite was Darlene Cake, she came out with some cracking one-liners. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Without a doubt my favourite was Darlene Cake, she came out with some cracking one-liners. :D:D

You scared I'm gonna carve someone wit dem Jammie Dodger?

That ones my favourite
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Helen Stewart was my fav to look at :D

But have to say Bodybag as fav character, some of her moments were legendary. Love it when she comes across Zandra starring gormlessly into the mirror- 'Two eyes, two ears a nose and a gob, all present and correct!'

Also when Denny and Shaz locked her in the dorm while they raided the servery in the middle of the night!
  • Options
    lmcd08lmcd08 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    denny, shell, nikki and yvonne have to be the best characters from bad girls.

its a real shame they axed bad girls theres loads more they could have done with the show
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    Zandra by far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    Shell Dockley.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Let me sing! I have a voice like a horny angel!

'Last night in the middle of the night, I caught Arun lifting up me blanket an avin' a good look!'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nikki Wade too. She was amazing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You scared I'm gonna carve someone wit dem Jammie Dodger?

That ones my favourite

Lol my favourites were...

(during the rooftop protest to the prison officers on the ground below when they were trying to transfer Arun to a men's prison)

"We is 'igher than yooo, so we is better than yooo"

(During the Christmas panto, Darlene is playing Snow White)
    "Me alive again"

The actress who played her was fab, I'd love to see her have a big role in something else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol my favourites were...

(during the rooftop protest to the prison officers on the ground below when they were trying to transfer Arun to a men's prison)

"We is 'igher than yooo, so we is better than yooo"

(During the Christmas panto, Darlene is playing Snow White)
    "Me alive again"

The actress who played her was fab, I'd love to see her have a big role in something else.

That wasn't Arun, it was Janan Hamad (Meera Syal) in Series 6. They were protesting her innocence. Arun's storyline happened the following series. :)

Still, a fantastic quote from the one and only Darlene! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That wasn't Arun, it was Janan Hamad (Meera Syal) in Series 6. They were protesting her innocence. Arun's storyline happened the following series. :)

Still, a fantastic quote from the one and only Darlene! :D

Lol my mistake.:o
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Costa Cons! A nice bit of light relief. I loved that they saw potential for a scam in absolutely everything, and yet they were still decent people in the long run.

I loved them in the first Christmas special, getting drunk from the alcohol-spiked fruit. "One portion of fruit a day keeps sobriety at bay".

I also loved the feud between Sylvia Hollamby and Barbra Hunt, especially the moment when Babs was cleaning the officers' area, and Hollamby deliberately poured her cup of tea out onto the table and floor, "Oh no, now you'll have to start again with a fresh bucket, won't you?" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shell because her alsation joke in S2 did it for me :D

I stole that joke may of times ;)

I also loved Yvonne & The Costa Cons, Denny on lower scale aswell :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shell! She was an amazing character, even though she had such an evil streak you still couldn't help feeling sorry for her because she was so complex. She was hilarious too and had some great lines.

I also loved Zandra, Tina, Denny, Cassie, Yvonne, Helen, Babs, The Julies, Crystal... I could go on! Bodybag was hilarious, practically everything she said cracked me up. Also had a soft spot for Domonic :)