Kinda feel sorry for Danica

ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
Forum Member
Regardless of what she does to her earn her coin, some of the vindictive, callous remarks said to her and about her are out of order.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I think it's disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    If we buy her a handbag or a pair of shoes, she'll be over it. She's a little actress, watch her in her 'job'. She sells her charms.... what's the PC word for that? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    This whole thing was about allowing Jasmine to get one up on and bully Danica, why else would CBB have bothered, it was shite
  • evenangelsevenangels Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's just jealousy I just wish i had been as smart as her when I was her age :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel the same. I feel awful for the girl. I can't believe the producers allowed that to happen. Surely they knew there would be an attack on Danica if this was to happen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. She seems like a fun, genuine friendly girl. There's a sweet side to her. A lot of it is unwarranted - her flirting is OTT at times, yes, but I don't think she's as evil or the baddie everyone is so desperately trying to make her out to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shows how shallow and pathetic BB producers are at c5.
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem like these tasks are fuelled with personal attacks against Danica. She was mentioned twice in the flowers task also in a negative way.
  • moomeemoomee Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Agreed. She seems like a fun, genuine friendly girl. There's a sweet side to her. A lot of it is unwarranted - her flirting is OTT at times, yes, but I don't think she's as evil or the baddie everyone is so desperately trying to make her out to be.

Have a look on Daily Motion & search Danica - you will see how she earns most of her money & acting is certainly part of it.
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its amazing no matter what gets said to someone you'll get comments about "fake" tears or "pretending" to be upset about being called a **** on national TV. Tough crowd in the highlights thread.
  • Dick StallionDick Stallion Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well let's save her, that's the best response we can make to this disgusting treatment.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was crying about the abuse she took after the C4 programme and yet uses this programme to reinforce just what most people think of her rather than rehabilitate her image. She's either an idiot or very greedy. My opinion is she's a grasping idiot.
  • cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    BB want you to save her. So vote for her.
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well let's save her, that's the best response we can make to this disgusting treatment.

That's what we'll do!
  • Dick StallionDick Stallion Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moomee wrote: »
    Have a look on Daily Motion & search Danica - you will see how she earns most of her money & acting is certainly part of it.

What an ignorant post..have you looked at the most recent date of those videos? And what of it anyway? That's her 'in character' like an actress, what we see here is her personality, and to me she's the nicest and most genuine in there.
  • ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    moomee wrote: »

Really? It seems all she does is cavort around in her smalls while gullible folk ring up and watch her dry hump cushions. Is it really that despicable?
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnews wrote: »
    This whole thing was about allowing Jasmine to get one up on and bully Danica, why else would CBB have bothered, it was shite

I agree what is it with the producers and BBOTs who want Danica to have the very worst time in the house.......is she an unmarried mother, did she go out with a man old enough to be her father.........has she called other celebs **** and belittled them........no........

.......but BB seems intent this year on bringing into the programme the bitchiest and nastiest people they could find.......what did they have in mind........ to have us watch HMs being verbally mauled by these awful bitches.......if so they have their wish..........I watch BB for a bit of escapism and some humour........BB13 fulfilled none of these........and now we have to suffer the gruesome twosome of Jasmine and her lovely Mother........ugggghhhhh.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    i think BB are out of order allowing that to happen, what did they think the spitefull bitch would have her mother do, why do they want to pick on danica, as for how danica earns her money, loads of women do, jasmine even tweeted on the first of august "just done my first nude shoot" so why does she slag off danica all the time. think there is so jealousy there, regardless of how she earns a living she is a natural beauty, jasmine would take a few hours to look half as good as danica without makeup.
  • Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Its amazing no matter what gets said to someone you'll get comments about "fake" tears or "pretending" to be upset about being called a **** on national TV. Tough crowd in the highlights thread.
    Not that I'm endorsing such comments, but I don't believe for a second that she'd be particularly surprised. That's surely a pitfall of the 'job' that she's well aware of already. I would however agree with those suggesting her tears weren't altogether genuine. Crying is one thing, but running to the diary room / a fellow housemate to ensure yourself some guaranteed camera time is another.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's very uncomfortable viewing. Watching a young girl crying over being called a **** on national tv isn't my idea of fun
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chea wrote: »
    BB want you to save her. So vote for her.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    She would have gone, now she'll be saved, due to the Victim Rule of audience manipulation.

It helps that she can cry to order, on cue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    grayflower wrote: »
    If we buy her a handbag or a pair of shoes, she'll be over it. She's a little actress, watch her in her 'job'. She sells her charms.... what's the PC word for that? :D
    What's the PC word for being a snidy internet blowhard?
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regardless of what she does to her earn her coin, some of the vindictive, callous remarks said to her and about her are out of order.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
  • evenangelsevenangels Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an ignorant post..have you looked at the most recent date of those videos? And what of it anyway? That's her 'in character' like an actress, what we see here is her personality, and to me she's the nicest and most genuine in there.

Well said you :):):)