I wonder why Helen didn't consider Celeb Big brother?

Surely Channel 5 would have forked up some nice cash to get her on.

Comments

• haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope we never have her inflicted on us again. I can't stand that fake wide eyed expression much longer.
  • wonderwall2012wonderwall2012 Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    I sincerely hope we never have her inflicted on us again. I can't stand that fake wide eyed expression much longer.

She is like a manequin the way she pouts.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are absolutely right.... why on earth did she not pick CBB !!! She could flounce around to her heart's content in her bikini. Strikes me Helen is a hard hearted business woman underneath the act.... and has realised when it comes to exposure and ratings......I'm a Celeb is a top ranked ITV show with massive ratings and therefore massive attention... compared to CBB on Channel 5 which has limited exposure.
  • ladydedlock77ladydedlock77 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »

Sorry but I think her next job will be celeb bb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More chance of getting better TV work.
    Expect the silly **** didnt realise how bad she would look quitting or not even bothering with these Trials.

Soon as she realised it would be foul smelling stuff it was over there and then.She wants the money and the prospect of more TV work but not the trials that make more TV a real possiblity
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because she fancied a trip to Oz rather than North London....
  • wonderwall2012wonderwall2012 Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    You are absolutely right.... why on earth did she not pick CBB !!! She could flounce around to her heart's content in her bikini. Strikes me Helen is a hard hearted business woman underneath the act.... and has realised when it comes to exposure and ratings......I'm a Celeb is a top ranked ITV show with massive ratings and therefore massive attention... compared to CBB on Channel 5 which has limited exposure.

You are spot on I think, CBB is just not good enough for her ego or wallet.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's in winter. No potential for bikini shots.
  • ladydedlock77ladydedlock77 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    It's in winter. No potential for bikini shots.

I somehow think that would be a trial she could actually do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please god , let it happen :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexis07 wrote: »
    Please god , let it happen :)

Why would you want another show ruined?????:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CBB is on Channel 5 not ITV 1;)
  • tediouslyrandomtediouslyrandom Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably because she fancied a trip to Oz rather than North London....

To be fair, who wouldn't?
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wanted the 'Myleene Klass effect' shower scenes, lots of bikini shots means big deals, unlike Myleene Klass who was a good campmate, not a selfish lying drama queen like Helen.
    I think Im a celeb is more popular reality show, its all about exposure and big deals at the end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I am a BB fan, I would jump at the chance to appear on IACGMOOH quicker than CBB.

For starters you would get paid more, the ratings would be higher, the experience would be 10x more interesting and enjoyable and you would get tonnes more publicity!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, who wouldn't?

True... but everyone else makes an effort once they're there.

I don't like the guy from TOWIE but fair play to him - he's given disgusting things a try. Helen has done nothing at all to earn her fee and she's spoiling the series for me and many others. It won't be long before I give up watching and I'm sure that I'm not alone. :mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Um... Even they weren't desperate enough to take her?!
  • RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'd suit CBB more IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Since they don't want the campmates to collapse with hunger I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's trial will be something along the lines of:

Ist star: To retrieve a star beneath the tail of a sleeping kitten.

2nd star: Stick her hand in a hole in a wall where a manicurist (hidden on the other side of the wall) will paint her nails. To get the second star she will be required to gently pull out her hand without smudging her nail polish.

3rd star: As above with the other hand. But freak out is possible at this stage when she finds they've not used matching nail polish.

4rd star:For the fourth star she will be required to take off her shoes and socks and don a pair of smelly socks for a count of ten without wiggling her toes.

5th star: Will require her to enter the pool and swim for one minute with a dolphin.

6th star: Will require her to walk along a straight line on the ground without falling off it to pick up the star at the far end with her fingers. (She will not be allowed to use her teeth).

7th 8th and 9th stars: She will be required to eat first, a marmite roll, then a thimbleful of vanilla ice cream sprinkled with pepper,then drink a glass of prune juice with a dead fly somewhere inside it. She must drink the juice (without swallowing the fly) then when she finds the fly she must pick it out with her fingers and place it on a plate. (No flies were hurt in this task, it died of natural causes).

10th 11th stars she will be required to stand in a compartmenty thing with a dousing compartment in the roof. To get the 10th star she will be doused with a few twigs then for the eleventh she must stay standing and allow herself to be doused with cuddly toys.

Now here comes the real test and bear in mind by this time she will be a shivering wreck.

12th star: For a full house she must summon up her grain of courage to open a birdcage where a trained budgy will be trilling away on it's perch. She must then put her finger in the cage and slowly guide it toward the budgie. To gain the star she must keep it still beside the budgie and allow the budgie to perch on it for a count of ten.

Do we think she can do it? (I won't be betting on it that's for sure. :()
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too
  • RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since they don't want the campmates to collapse with hunger I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's trial will be:

2nd star: Stick her hand in a hole in a wall where a manicurist (hidden on the other side of the wall) will paint her nails. To get the second star she will be required to gently pull out her hand without smudging her nail polish.
    3rd star: As above with the other hand. But freak out is possible at this stage when she finds they've not used matching nail polish.

4rd star:For the fourth star she will be required to take off her shoes and socks and don a pair of smelly socks for a count of ten without wiggling her toes.

5th star: Will require her to enter the pool and swim for one minute with a dolphin.

6th star: Will require her to walk along a straight line on the ground without falling off it to pick up the star at the far end with her fingers. (She will not be allowed to use her teeth).

7th 8th and 9th stars: She will be required to eat first, a marmite roll, then a thimbleful of vanilla ice cream sprinkled with pepper,then drink a glass of prune juice with a little prawn at the bottom. (She must also eat the prawn to gain the star).

10th 11th and 12th stars she will be required to stand in a compartmenty thing with a dousing compartment in the roof. To get the 10th star she will be doused with a few twigs then for the eleventh she must stay standing and allow herself to be doused with cuddly toys.

Now here comes the real test and bear in mind by this time she will be a shivering wreck.

12th star: For a full house she must summon up her grain of courage to open a birdcage where a trained budgy will be trilling away on it's perch. She must then put her finger in the cage and slowly guide it toward the budgie. To gain the star she must keep it still beside the budgie and allow the budgie to perch on it for a count of ten.

That sounds horrific! :eek: YOU MONSTER!! :mad::D
  • tediouslyrandomtediouslyrandom Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They tend to do the rounds.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    CBB is on Channel 5 not ITV 1;)
    A suite in the Versace Hotel vs a cab fare home afterwards too ;)
  • BRGBRG Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since they don't want the campmates to collapse with hunger I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's trial will be:

7th 8th and 9th stars: She will be required to eat first, a marmite roll, then a thimbleful of vanilla ice cream sprinkled with pepper,then drink a glass of prune juice with a little prawn at the bottom. (She must also eat the prawn to gain the star).

10th 11th and 12th stars she will be required to stand in a compartmenty thing with a dousing compartment in the roof. To get the 10th star she will be doused with a few twigs then for the eleventh she must stay standing and allow herself to be doused with cuddly toys.

I'm sorry guys, I really tried but the kittens tail just like freaked me out, no one would expect me to do that would they, come one tell me, tell me in terms I agree with, no one would like actually do that would they? "Helen is being bullied AGAIN, it's not her fault she can't like deal with fur, the British public are SICK asking someone to do.... Erm... Stuff"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    BRG wrote: »
    I'm sorry guys, I really tried but the kittens tail just like freaked me out, no one would expect me to do that would they, come one tell me, tell me in terms I agree with, no one would like actually do that would they? "Helen is being bullied AGAIN, it's not her fault she can't like deal with fur, the British public are SICK asking someone to do.... Erm... Stuff"

Sorry forgot to mention, in case she may be allergic, the kitten will obviously be wearing fake fur.:o