Anybody like the Kardashian's?

sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They are worth 60million and are everywhere.

Are they that good?

Comments

• vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty amazing what they've created off of the back of a sex tape.

I also genuinely like Khloe.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a guilty pleasure I watch
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    It's a guilty pleasure I watch

:o Me too. I must admit I watch it gobsmacked though. Kim is such a thoroughly nasty sister to Rob and don't get me started on the toxic mother. I do wish Bruce would grow a pair though
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like them but more of a guilty pleasure. My mum is absolutely obsessed with them though! It was her who first "introduced" to them. She's watching them right now on 4Music! She says the same thing though, it's more of a guilty pleasure.

They're okay I think, but you can tell that 75% of it is all scripted etc (the TV show anyway).
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    :o Me too. I must admit I watch it gobsmacked though. Kim is such a thoroughly nasty sister to Rob and don't get me started on the toxic mother. I do wish Bruce would grow a pair though

"Why didn't anybody tell me?"

:D
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's their talent?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    What's their talent?

There isn't a scintilla of talent amongst any of them. Unless you call being bitchy a talent
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In a word, 'No.' Talent vacuums the lot of them.
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    What's their talent?

Selling themselves and their lives as a product. If it has really made them $60million then they are clearly very good at it too.
    I do wonder how much they bung the editor of the Daily Mail online each day though...
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I like Khloe, I think she seems like a genuinely fun person to be around, and sometimes I quite like Kourtney too. They are a definite guilty pleasure.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    I like them all with the exception of Rob.

I can't help it, I love watching their shows :o

Edit and I've got a Kim Kardashian perfume and a few bits from their Kardashian Kollection clothing range too.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Aren't they the villains in Star Trek:DS9?

Lizards
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know anything about them except a few things I've read.. I don't watch anything they are on so don't have a positive or negative opinion about them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    I don't know anything about them except a few things I've read.. I don't watch anything they are on so don't have a positive or negative opinion about them

So your comment was rather pointless wasn't it.

Theyre famous for being famous basically but I do like khloe and kourtney they seem quite funny. Kim is vile. I like scott too....but he's not a kardashian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sky_Fire wrote: »

Theyre famous for being famous basically but I do like khloe and kourtney they seem quite funny. Kim is vile. I like scott too....but he's not a kardashian.

I agree. It's my guilty pleasure...just love watching the show. :o
    Mason is my fav Kardashian. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No .. I was hoping someone could give me a clue about why they are well known... And you have ..so thank you ..
    The only thing I do know about them is that i believe their dad was OJ Simpsons lawyer .. Am I right?
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    OJ Simpsons lawyer. Yup.

Law firms motto must have 'if can't win them over with facts, blind them with science and a hint of prejudice'.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    No .. I was hoping someone could give me a clue about why they are well known... And you have ..so thank you ..
    The only thing I do know about them is that i believe their dad was OJ Simpsons lawyer .. Am I right?

That's right.

Kim Khloe and Kourtney have clothing stores named Dash around the US. They've also got a highly successful line of clothes, shoes and bags which is being sold in Dorothy Perkins. They have perfumes and a make up collection. They also have four spin off reality shows from Keeping Up. From what I've seen in the shows they actually work very hard with their stores especially Khloe and Kourtney.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    That's right.

Kim Khloe and Kourtney have clothing stores named Dash around the US. They've also got a highly successful line of clothes, shoes and bags which is being sold in Dorothy Perkins. They have perfumes and a make up collection. They also have four spin off reality shows from Keeping Up. From what I've seen in the shows they actually work very hard with their stores especially Khloe and Kourtney.

So they actually do work .. besides being famous.. I might have a look at their shows..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    That's right.

Wellll....dubious. If they're in the area of the store they'll pop in. Haven't seen them sell anything. Their cosmetics line is the subject of a court case. I DID see Kim give a very professional lap dance to her boyfriend of the moment, just as the rest of the family were eating dinner in an open plan room. Very classy is our Kim
    Forum Member
    Deleted
    Forum Member

Right my apologies then. They do have their own clothing stores but I HIGHLY doubt they visit them when cameras aren't around. They gained fame from Kim having a sex tape with an R&B singer and Ryan Seacrest giving them a reality show. The rest as they say is history......Kim is still vile.
  • ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunch of slags - probably all walking bacteria bins.

All should be finished off and their money distributed to the poor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right my apologies then. They do have their own clothing stores but I HIGHLY doubt they visit them when cameras aren't around. They gained fame from Kim having a sex tape with an R&B singer and Ryan Seacrest giving them a reality show. The rest as they say is history......Kim is still vile.

You don't need to apologise.. Maybe I should of made my post a little clearer ..
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob is the only decent one