Anybody like the Kardashian's?

Comments

• fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Rob is the only decent one

You're joking right? He openly looks at pictures of his sisters half naked and says they're hot, he mooches off anyone he can instead of going and finding a job (although now he has a sock line..) and moans that he's not as famous as his sisters, when he was living at Khloe's he openly talked to her like crap and disrespected her house rules, and he admits to making the entire thing up that Rita Ora cheated on him with 20 guys.

The guys a sap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to watch their show but now it clashes with 'Revenge' so I give it a miss. I don't dislike any of them but Kim can be a little bratty and I sometimes get the feeling their mother (Kris) is more worried about the money her daughters can make, than the daughters themselves. I actually quite like Khloe, she's funny and seems more genuine than the others.
    Forum Member
    mmeister2 wrote: »
    I used to watch their show but now it clashes with 'Revenge' so I give it a miss. I don't dislike any of them but Kim can be a little bratty and I sometimes get the feeling their mother (Kris) is more worried about the money her daughters can make, than the daughters themselves. I actually quite like Khloe, she's funny and seems more geuine than the others.

I watched an episode today where Kim was booked for a beach photoshoot but she had a really bad outbreak of psoriasis and was freaking out a bit about doing it, Kris went along anyway and Kim was nowhere to be seen...when she turned up to do the shoot Kris said "Thank god I got my 10%!" Or something to that effect..!
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I watched an episode today where Kim was booked for a beach photoshoot but she had a really bad outbreak of psoriasis and was freaking out a bit about doing it, Kris went along anyway and Kim was nowhere to be seen...when she turned up to do the shoot Kris said "Thank god I got my 10%!" Or something to that effect..!

Kourtney is always telling her mum it's all about her 10%.

I personally don't take them too seriously and find them quite entertaining.
  • Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    They are worth 60million and are everywhere.

Are they that good?

Who are they? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Kourtney is always telling her mum it's all about her 10%.

I personally don't take them too seriously nd find them quite entertaining.

Agree
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve35 wrote: »
    Who are they? :confused:

Socialites. Famous for being famous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Kris is the WORST. She treats her husband like shite on her shoe and basically pimps her daughters with no shame
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No

Vile family
  • SadeyedSadeyed Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't watch their show, I would never in a million years buy any of their products and I am sick of seeing Kim's botoxed face and huge arse staring at me from the papers each day.

And before anyone asks why, if I feel like that, I came in this thread, it's because I needed a vehicle to vent about how much I detest the whole celeb worship thing that allows total no marks like these to earn the money they do!

And no, it's nothing to do with jealousy, nothing at all. I have no issue with genuinely talented people making as much money as they want. But these people are skanky, talentless parasites and I loathe the culture that put them in the position they are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    What's their talent?

Its what the gullible do, make talentless infamous people famous for being talentless
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many Kardashians are there?
    Kris (mum)
    Bruce (step-dad)
    Kim
    Khloe
    Kourtney
    Kylie
    Kendal
    Who else?

Khloe is my favorite she seems most genuine out of the 3 main sisters
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many Kardashians are there?
    Kris (mum)
    Bruce (step-dad)
    Kim
    Khloe
    Kourtney
    Kylie
    Kendal
    Who else?

Khloe is my favorite she seems most genuine out of the 3 main sisters

Rob :)
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks.

And theres probably 100's of other "Hidden" Kardashians somewhere in the world
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guilty pleasure on a Sunday post ironing, is a large glass of vino and the 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' omnibus on E!

I feel like I've just admitted I'm an alcoholic or drug addict:eek::D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I said what I really thought, I'd get banned.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant abide them. They are in the press everyday for absolute rubbish. Kim is famous because of a sex tape...great to tell her kids thats how she got famous and people will forever be telling the child that.

I wish they would go. There are so many truly taleneted people out there who do not get any limelight then you get the Kardashians who are famous for nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Yes, they're doing something right if they're famous.
    Forum Member
    granted08 wrote: »
    Yes, they're doing something right if they're famous.

Lol are you being serious with that comment?
    Forum Member
    Sky_Fire wrote: »

Well it's true isn't it? They're worth around $65 million!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Sky_Fire wrote: »

Yes, it's hard for any solo/single celeb to crack the states, nevermind a whole family.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim seems to have the biggest ass in the history of mankind and appalling taste in clothes. I just don't see the attraction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I've watched every episode of every season, even the one that's showing in the US now.

It's trashy, easy TV and I enjoy it. I don't think any of them are bad people and I don't get upset by the fact they are famous for nothing. Kourtneys my favourite sister probably.
    Forum Member
    granted08 wrote: »
    Yes, it's hard for any solo/single celeb to crack the states, nevermind a whole family.

Kim cracked the states by baring her crack! Come on dude.