Options

Is it called Loose Women or The Myleen Klass show?

jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Loose Women has been on for about 10 mins and MK has shouted over Janet Street Porter a couple of times already and just goes on and on and on, about time Kay Adams shut her up.
Turning the sound down now until Ross Kemp comes on or I would have turned it off but want to hear if it was a set up job when he was threatened in the Jungle - not that he would admit it. :D

Comments

• Options
    kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    Loose Women has been on for about 10 mins and MK has shouted over Janet Street Porter a couple of times already and just goes on and on and on, about time Kay Adams shut her up.
    Turning the sound down now until Ross Kemp comes on or I would have turned it off but want to hear if it was a set up job when he was threatened in the Jungle - not that he would admit it. :D

I had to turn it over, she is so rude, bring back Carol or Jane :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Myleene Klass likes to talk. A lot. Loudly. It's just part of her personality. She's very well suited to a job as rent-a-gob on telly, she does it well. You'll notice when she's not talking she's emoting for all she;'s worth: frowns, head tilts, mouth half open, more frowns, an opposite head tilt, quick eye-sparkles, another frown, re-tilt the head… And all while listening to someone read the weather ;)
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big-Arn wrote: »
    Myleene Klass likes to talk. A lot. Loudly. It's just part of her personality. She's very well suited to a job as rent-a-gob on telly, she does it well. You'll notice when she's not talking she's emoting for all she;'s worth: frowns, head tilts, mouth half open, more frowns, an opposite head tilt, quick eye-sparkles, another frown, re-tilt the head… And all while listening to someone read the weather ;)

Ha, yes! :D

It's actually the furiously 'sincere' emoting that puts me off her the most. Pick an expression and stick with it for gawd's sake woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the later bits it looked like the Producer had told her to keep it down as she did seem a little bit more subdued. Don't want to see her on there, or anywhere else, again.
    Don't think the rest of the panel were enamoured with her - probably got earache listening that close to her.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch with the sound off, she is beautiful.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought JSP was going to deck her at one point. It got quite personal when JSP told her that she was perfectly happy when she was not around.

I do like this latest reincarnation of LW. Kaye, Coleen, JSP, Sally L, Nadia S, Jameilia, Linda, Jane Moore, Ruth L, Sunita (don't know her real name) have really raised the game.

I would like them to get rid of Mylene, Carol V and Sherrie.

I am unsure whether there is still a place for Andrea or Jane Mc. I have not seen the latter for a while so she may have left. She is quite sweet. Not missing McGiffin or Welch.
  • Options
    BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    Glad I am not the only one, I turned off when M.K started going on and on.

I noticed the other week that M.K. Was a hairs breath away from shouting J.S.P down and tbh I would rather listen to J.S.P.

And just when I thought L.W was getting better.
  • Options
    China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to switch off too, she is so annoying. JSP is always good value as a panellist,I wanted her to bring Myleene down a peg or two.
    The constant hair flicking and preening is another thing that she does, keep her off.
  • Options
    Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with others here that Klass has been a dreadful addition to the LW panel. She's not quite as bad as Liza Maxwell maybe, (but then again, who is!), but she's still blooming awful. I hope she hasn't been given a long contract as would prefer to see the back of her ASAP. >:(
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kazzy wrote: »
    I had to turn it over, she is so rude, bring back Carol or Jane :D

In fairness everyone on here wanted them gone - so can't complain now they HAVE gone
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She appeared to be quite nervous IMO.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Linda (from Birds of a Feather) hardly got a word in, mind as she only ever talks about her granddaughter maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My wife noticed that as well and she normally just watches the programme, but never actually comments on it.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Miss Klass was insufferable today! I hope her appearances are few and far between.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Article in the Mail with a photo of her leaving the studio with similar comments underneath.
    Hope someone from Loose Women is listening.
  • Options
    jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think due to the changes as much as I like Sherrie there is no need for her.

Myleene, Shobna annoy me. Shobna has nothing to say and Myleene is very me me me and does not act as a friend to the rest of the panel.

I do like what they have done in particular bringing Jane Moore,Kaye and Nadia back
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet S-P doesn't seem to like Myleene much. I don't either.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had softened towards Myleene in recent years but her recent LW appearances (including today's) left me cold. She's one of these people who feels she has something to teach the rest of the world without really wanting to consider anyone else's point of view. She's met her match with JSP, who has been round the block a few more times than Myleene and can buy and sell her, intelligence-wise. This from someone who used to detest JSP!
  • Options
    BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    I never used to like J S P but I have changed my mind over the years, she talks a lot of sense
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm enjoying Julian Clary immensely :D
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Borefest wrote: »
    I never used to like J S P but I have changed my mind over the years, she talks a lot of sense

Agreed, along with Kaye & Nadia she is one of the best Loose Women left!
  • Options
    katherine500000katherine500000 Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such irony to be called Klass and not have a scintilla of it
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Agreed, along with Kaye & Nadia she is one of the best Loose Women left!

Really like Kaye and Nadia. They have a great friendship, too. I also like Coleen, Linda Robson and Sherrie (more often than not), contrary to popular opinion.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she was only a guest panellist when announced, but she's been on a hell of a lot. Where's Angela Griffin and were there any others?