I feel like so much has been skipped or we've missed!

loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I feel a bit confused in hindsight. Toya came into the house and I swear we didn't see or hear anything from until the "you're not listening" to Jale. For one I don't even know where her annoyance with Christopher came from and allegiance with
Pauline. Next we know it was zero to 100 and she was angry, confrontational and hateful all the time and I'm thinking where did it come from.

Same with Ashleigh but a bit less. Quiet for ages which means she was clearly watching and noticing Helens behaviour like the rest of us but I think it's reaching a crescendo bit where did Ash and Helens hatred come from.

A few other examples i.e Chris and Christopher . It sometimes feels like so much has been skipped and it's on to the next storyline. Does anyone else get what I mean? it's like watching a film halfway through with some people.

Comments

• RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right and the problem is live feed, something which Channel 5 is never going to give us :(
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 45 min cherry picked edits really do make it hard to put events into context.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With no Live Feed the show is Big Brother in name only :(.....
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    With no Live Feed the show is Big Brother in name only :(.....

With no LF the show doesn't work......unless you like being led by the nose.
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    With no LF the show doesn't work......unless you like being led by the nose.

Shame isn't it :(