Theonelayisessex's, Lucy Mecklenburgh

Comments

• Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Lucy, most genuine girl on that show. I'd imagine she's lovely in person.
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dakota. wrote: »
    I love Lucy, most genuine girl on that show. I'd imagine she's lovely in person.

I hope she's in the next series, even if she's not with that scoundrel Mark. She only came in it because she was with him, she's very likeable and worthy of being part of the show on her own.

I also agree with most here that they do look a lot older than what they state, I thought Lauren was in her 30s and Mark in his late 20s.

And I watch the show because it's has that 'so bad, it's good' element, I wasn't expecting to like it but I became hooked. It's harmless fun, for the viewers anyway (I'm sure the cast wonder what they've let themselves in for at times).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dakota. wrote: »

I thought she was pathetic really.
    In the Xmas show, Mark hasnt seen her in two weeks and then tells her he doesn't want a girlfriend on film. Then in front of Lauren, he says she isn't his girlfriend and she has continued to sleep with him.

Whether the women normally act like doormats, or are doing it for the show because they feel they can get some fame, I dont know. Sam, who had the lowest profile of the women as the show progressed, decided in the Xmas special to tell the public she has slept with Mark and then left in the taxi with him. As she wants to be a glamour model and sees Amy now signed with CAN, I feel her going with Mark was for fame.

I shall watch the next series because I want to see how the characters pan out and whether Lauren moves on and whether Mark gets his comeuppance. I hope they dont bring in Tweedy:rolleyes:
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I thought she was pathetic really.
    In the Xmas show, Mark hasnt seen her in two weeks and then tells her he doesn't want a girlfriend on film. Then in front of Lauren, he says she isn't his girlfriend and she has continued to sleep with him.

Whether the women normally act like doormats, or are doing it for the show because they feel they can get some fame, I dont know. Sam, who had the lowest profile of the women as the show progressed, decided in the Xmas special to tell the public she has slept with Mark and then left in the taxi with him. As she wants to be a glamour model and sees Amy now signed with CAN, I feel her going with Mark was for fame.

I shall watch the next series because I want to see how the characters pan out and whether Lauren moves on and whether Mark gets his comeuppance. I hope they dont bring in Tweedy:rolleyes:

Yep Ill agree with that but im glad she found some balls in the end and dumped him, and the girl i had thought previously had turned out to be the sane one, Sam - then left with him? wtf are they women on?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they dont bring in Tweedy:rolleyes:

I hear he wants in, even though he rejected the first series because he wanted to get paid a certain amount and the producers said no. I don't think the cast get any money (or not much) and are told it is a springboard to fame and fortune - why Amy is now with CAN. Kirk was advertising Sugar Hut on Kiss100 FM in London on the run up to Christmas, the adverts mentioned The Only Way is Essex, so he's using it to make himself a bit of money as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear he wants in, even though he rejected the first series because he wanted to get paid a certain amount and the producers said no. I don't think the cast get any money (or not much) and are told it is a springboard to fame and fortune - why Amy is now with CAN. Kirk was advertising Sugar Hut on Kiss100 FM in London on the run up to Christmas, the adverts mentioned The Only Way is Essex, so he's using it to make himself a bit of money as well.

Yep i heard that about Kirk but no news about why he wasn't in the xmas episode with Lauren, think FACES must be giving them a back hander.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    Yep i heard that about Kirk but no news about why he wasn't in the xmas episode with Lauren, think FACES must be giving them a back hander.

Yes, it was odd that he wasn't in it. Perhaps ITV weren't happy with him using the show to advertise his club on the radio?
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    when is the new series going to be on?
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    think FAECES must be giving them a back hander.

Fixed your spelling!

Also, still smiling at the OP's description of Lucy as "The One Lay" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Fixed your spelling!

Also, still smiling at the OP's description of Lucy as "The One Lay" :D

3 pages in and someone notices :P
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    Yes, it was odd that he wasn't in it. Perhaps ITV weren't happy with him using the show to advertise his club on the radio?

I thought it was odd Kirk wasn't on it too. He has said on Twitter over the last few days that he was cut from it so has quit. He reckons it could be because he isn't sleeping with 3 different girls etc. Apparently he's after his own show now which might be rather delusional of him to expect so soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was odd Kirk wasn't on it too. He has said on Twitter over the last few days that he was cut from it so has quit. He reckons it could be because he isn't sleeping with 3 different girls etc. Apparently he's after his own show now which might be rather delusional of him to expect so soon.

I loved him at first, then heard the full story of him and amy and thought "what a git" and i think when he then went off with lauren the producers probably thought they'd got one love rat already they need a good gug to balance it out, kirk was the good guy at first but after he did what he did with lauren he more or less stopped being shown as much and theyve moved Arg into his spot i think who is a genuine guy (for now lol)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow, thanks for the info. I thought he was snubbed for promoting his own club. Shame, he's one of the few worth following.

His own show? Aww, it's lovely how some really believe the hype.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved him at first, then heard the full story of him and amy and thought "what a git" and i think when he then went off with lauren the producers probably thought they'd got one love rat already they need a good gug to balance it out, kirk was the good guy at first but after he did what he did with lauren he more or less stopped being shown as much and theyve moved Arg into his spot i think who is a genuine guy (for now lol)

Arg - the most loveliest man in Essex. He bought his girlfriend a little pig, the irony was for me complete.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/

I cant believe Im saying "breaking news" on paparazzi:D:D
    Sam is being abused on twitter and kicking off. Kirk evidently was filmed and cut, so quit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/

I cant believe Im saying "breaking news" on paparazzi:D:D
    Sam is being abused on twitter and kicking off. Kirk evidently was filmed and cut, so quit.

Poor Sam, I'm sure she's hoping one of them twits from twitter is Mark. ;)

Haha, I love this thread. Lets keep it up. Not sure why Showbiz hasn't a 'following the Essex' before, we need to. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arg - the most loveliest man in Essex. He bought his girlfriend a little pig, the irony was for me complete.

lol yeah when he thought it was a micro pig and it wasnt i thought when he was choosing one.. THATS NOT A MICRO PIG but Lydia bless her, i think she genuinely loves him he was led astray on holiday in Marbella with Mark and almost cheated apparently danced kissed with a girl made a date bk in the uk but came to his senseswhen he got back and cancelled it but thats why they split up she found out and thats why she hates him hanging out wiht mark, i can see why.

Sams getting some shit its no more than she deserves really now.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3310623/Lucy-Mecklenburgh-shows-Mark-Wright-hes-a-lucky-boy.html

If youre a fan of the programme you'll know who she is if not you probably dont want to anyway lol, i found myself watching it when i was sick in bed and couldnt help myself from loving it, inspite of sitting there open mouthed at some of the stupidity that abounds in it, there are decent people (like Arg, a good bloke and Sam who wouldnt date mark behind Laurens back)

..anyway this is Marks new "girlfriend":rolleyes: and while she might have a pretty face unfortunately she isn't very pretty on the inside, comes across as a spoilt little madam i think

On her and Lauren (marks partner of 9yrs and theyre on and off at the moment)...
    bitchy much?

oh her new found "fame"

Maybe not a good idea to do a photo shoot in your undies then?

Overall not that smart and more than a little bitchy, wondered what other people who have seen the show thought?

Couldn't disagree more with the assessment of Lucy.

Throughout season 1 she bit her tongue whilst Lauren was calling her all names under the sun, Lauren clearly watched the show, as they all did, knew Lucy thought she was Mark's girlfriend and took great delight in mocking her and belittling her on national TV.

Good on Lucy for taking the right to reply.

Lauren is a vicious cow, if anyone is spoilt it's Lauren, she's clearly so used to getting her own way with Mark, she can't get that now so attacks anyone who may actually be happy with him and goes out of her way to ruin things.

Add to the fact Lucy is about an 8.5/10 pushing a 9 in terms of looks (in terms of the show) and Lauren is about 0.5 above Nanny Pat and by far the roughest of the young women on the show, it's no wonder Lucy has spoken out. The one on one scenes between Lucy and Lauren must be unbearable to watch for Lauren, on one side you have smooth skinned Lucy, dark tan which is fake, but could potentially pass off as real then you have Lauren who looks like she's had her ar*e grafted to her cheeks, and not paid to have the cellulite removed first, glowing orange like the fanta factory exploded on her as she walked past.

(Can you tell I love this show a bit too much?! What a rant)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't disagree more with the assessment of Lucy.

Throughout season 1 she bit her tongue whilst Lauren was calling her all names under the sun, Lauren clearly watched the show, as they all did, knew Lucy thought she was Mark's girlfriend and took great delight in mocking her and belittling her on national TV.

Good on Lucy for taking the right to reply.

Lauren is a vicious cow, if anyone is spoilt it's Lauren, she's clearly so used to getting her own way with Mark, she can't get that now so attacks anyone who may actually be happy with him and goes out of her way to ruin things.

Add to the fact Lucy is about an 8.5/10 pushing a 9 in terms of looks (in terms of the show) and Lauren is about 0.5 above Nanny Pat and by far the roughest of the young women on the show, it's no wonder Lucy has spoken out. The one on one scenes between Lucy and Lauren must be unbearable to watch for Lauren, on one side you have smooth skinned Lucy, dark tan which is fake, but could potentially pass off as real then you have Lauren who looks like she's had her ar*e grafted to her cheeks, and not paid to have the cellulite removed first, glowing orange like the fanta factory exploded on her as she walked past.

(Can you tell I love this show a bit too much?! What a rant)

LOl read the rest of the thread before replying next time maybe? I stated my opinion had completely changed from my first post she dumped him and good on her.

I dont think laurens that ugly but i did see some pics of her the other day and the fake tan was awful she looked ridiculously orange and her feet white, i dont mind her being what a size 12/14 as opposed to a sixe 6/8 like the rest of them put her next to normal woman in the street and shes very attractive its just that Lucy, Sam and Amy are sixe 6's and Lauren isnt, so im not gonna abuse her for being normal, but omg she does need to move on AND SOON.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/the-only-way-is-essex-LAUREN-2.jpg I don't think putting that next someone in the street would do her any favours either. She looks MUCH older than she should , nasty inside and out.

I do hope Lucy makes a return to season 2.

I also hope Sam sees sense,

Also, with Kirk gone, could we see Amy go for Arg? I'd love to see Amy knock Lydia out! She's such a moany cow, How she expects Arg to be happy by cutting out his friends is just ludicrous, Arg kissed a girl, he didn't like it and admitted it to Lydia, she has to either end it or come to terms with what happened. Amy referred to Arg as perfect Husband Material, could you imagine the wedding!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/the-only-way-is-essex-LAUREN-2.jpg I don't think putting that next someone in the street would do her any favours either. She looks MUCH older than she should , nasty inside and out.

I do hope Lucy makes a return to season 2.

I also hope Sam sees sense,

Also, with Kirk gone, could we see Amy go for Arg? I'd love to see Amy knock Lydia out! She's such a moany cow, How she expects Arg to be happy by cutting out his friends is just ludicrous, Arg kissed a girl, he didn't like it and admitted it to Lydia, she has to either end it or come to terms with what happened. Amy referred to Arg as perfect Husband Material, could you imagine the wedding!

Yesh i think they were aiming for AMY/ARG but amys ideal bloke is a footballer im not knocking her, i find her funny but it says a lot about her she wants the wag lifestyle, living off a bloke is her ultimate dream inspite of that i think shes a bit of a sweetie now i know the true story of her and Kirk. Lydia is right to try and keep Arg from spending 24/7 with Mark, as she knows what Marks like.

I think youre being harsh on Lauren shes still in love with mark after 9yrs and he is the one telling her theres still hope for them even leaving her in tears at the bar to go off in a taxi with Sam, I like her but want her to grow a set and move on.

Lucy - im glad she did just that and basically said "youve humiliated me bog off", i think shes to be praised for that but i dont think she should be slagging Lauren off for staying with Mark when she stayed with him and slept with him while he was still having sex with both Sam and Lauren, hes a dog basically.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a difference though between you have to spend less time with Mark, and scalding him like a naughty child for being in the same room as Mark. Thing is they are all in the same circle of friends, so where Mark and Arg go, other people who know Lydia are there too, and Arg made a single mistake and owned up to it. It's unfair of Lydia to hold that over him, he wants to make it up to her, but it doesn't give her the right to demand he jump through hoops for her.

Lauren made a choice don't forget. Right at the start, Mark offered to propose if they got back together. she walked away, then when Mark moved on (the decision Lauren made) she attacked Lucy as if it was Lucy's fault. Again, she can't act all "independant Woman" for the camera's then act like a skank and a complete cow, and not expect criticism for it. The fact the relationship covered 9 years is a long time, but it seems they broke up a hell of a lot, there was interference from Sam in the past, and before the show Lauren was kicked out of Lola apparently by Mark's sister for things that were happening between Lauren and Mark, so it was FAR from a peachy 9 year relationship broken up, they were probably together for a total of half that time.

There's no denying Mark is a pr*ck, but that doesn't mean Lauren can't be a grade A slapper too. Lucy was willing to believe Mark when he said he wasn't sleeping with someone else, not exactly the same as Lauren knowing full well he was sleeping with Lucy, and seemingly sleeping with him still, basically through spite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, Amy, her ideal guy just now is a footballer because she wants the lifestyle, but she did say Arg was perfect Husband Material, and I think through the show and her modelling she'll probably be able to fund the lifestyle she wants from a footballer to settle for something a bit less superficial.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol yeah when he thought it was a micro pig and it wasnt i thought when he was choosing one.. THATS NOT A MICRO PIG but Lydia bless her, i think she genuinely loves him he was led astray on holiday in Marbella with Mark and almost cheated apparently danced kissed with a girl made a date bk in the uk but came to his senseswhen he got back and cancelled it but thats why they split up she found out and thats why she hates him hanging out wiht mark, i can see why.

Sams getting some shit its no more than she deserves really now.

Sam is getting it on twitter? When I said it was harmless fun for the viewers and maybe not for the cast, I meant it.

These people are now having their lives screwed over for entertainment.

Sam was the one Mark wanted, she knew it, she let him play around with Lucy and Lauren and then in the end nailed him.

Sam is the ultimate seductive vamp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam is getting it on twitter? When I said it was harmless fun for the viewers and maybe not for the cast, I meant it.

These people are now having their lives screwed over for entertainment.

Sam was the one Mark wanted, she knew it, she let him play around with Lucy and Lauren and then in the end nailed him.

Sam is the ultimate seductive vamp.

Nah I dont believe that for one second, dont forget LUCY dumped him not the other way round, and Lauren lets him walk all over her in a pathetic attempt to keep him somehow, Sam knew this and tried to tear him off a strip in a previous episode (the 60s one) and he walked away from her at the bar basically telling her to bog off, at that point i thought "you go sam tell him he cant get away with coming onto you while seeing lucy and lauren- remember she went shopping with lucy for his present while sleeping with him behind her back).. i dont think shes the ultimate vamp at all, i think shes a slag.