Harry Stott has left

SimbaY2K+4SimbaY2K+4 Posts: 563
Forum Member
✭✭
This is old news now but just to let people know that Harry Stott unexpectedly had his last night last Saturday. I think he was due to be on till July 16th but due to his rapid growth (reasons best known to the production) he has had to go. Which means of course Gwion is the last Oliver standing!

Oh and of course Rowan Atkinson leaves soon too (mid July) so if you've not seen him yet I would go lol

EDIT: I would also like to add that Eric Dibb-Fuller who is one of the boys acting Dodger is also leaving come end of July.

I would also like to wish Laurence Jeffcoate (who left in April), Harry and Eric the best of luck in the future, I am sure this is not the last we will see of them. The futures bright for these young stage stars!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,332
    Forum Member
    SimbaY2K+4 wrote: »
    This is old news now but just to let people know that Harry Stott unexpectedly had his last night last Saturday. I think he was due to be on till July 16th but due to his rapid growth (reasons best known to the production) he has had to go. Which means of course Gwion is the last Oliver standing!

Oh and of course Rowan Atkinson leaves soon too (mid July) so if you've not seen him yet I would go lol

EDIT: I would also like to add that Eric Dibb-Fuller who is one of the boys acting Dodger is also leaving come end of July.

I would also like to wish Laurence Jeffcoate (who left in April), Harry and Eric the best of luck in the future, I am sure this is not the last we will see of them. The futures bright for these young stage stars!!

Thanks for the update - I'm going to see it tomorrow :D

Gwion is the only "Oliver" I can remember :o

I don't think I have ever booked tickets so far in advance as I have for this :eek:
  • SimbaY2K+4SimbaY2K+4 Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    Several of the cast have left since I last posted but here are the main people up to date:

Oliver: Gwion Wyn Jones, Francesco Piacenti-Smith & Zac Hurst

Dodger: Robert Madge, Ross McCormack & Callum Henderson

Fagin: Omjid Djalili

Nancy: Jodie Prenger (& Tamzin Carroll on a couple of nights)

Bill Sykes: Steven Hartley