Options

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (9)

Comments

• Options
    The Lost BoyThe Lost Boy Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of them are even very nice & funny :)
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Some of them are even very nice & funny :)

Really??? :D
  • Options
    LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know they exist. :)

Just never heard so many on a COD game before.

I've played MW2 and MW3 and not heard a single female voice. Yet on BO2 I've heard them 30% of the time.

I always get abuse from the female players. I sometimes message them saying that I am a girl to and that we should be BFF. Ive had some really really nasty nasty voice messages for saying that. Female gamers are infuriating. THey have to prove themselves all the time. most of their bios say things like ... Yeah so what Im a girl got a problem?...yeah your attitude stinks missy ! I think there are a lot of young girls playing now. My daughter sometimes plays Minecraft with her brothers and I guess in a few years time she might upgrade to COD. Hope not it's full of aggressive Winkers! I said Winkers!:D
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know how to prestige the riot shield to get you're emblem on it?
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do scavenger packs only give you what the person who died had?

And do all enemies and friends drop them like in MW3?

I've got tri bolt on the cross bow but it only has 2 shots of 3. So you need to scavenge a lot.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Double Weapon XP coming up at the weekend
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Do scavenger packs only give you what the person who died had?

And do all enemies and friends drop them like in MW3?

I've got tri bolt on the cross bow but it only has 2 shots of 3. So you need to scavenge a lot.

If you have scavenger equipped both enemies and friendlies drop the packs only if they were not killed by explosive damage, i.e Grenade, rockets, crossbow etc.
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    does anyone know how to prestige the riot shield to get you're emblem on it?

You'll have to keep bashing people to death with it to rank it up.

I think, also, deflecting bullets with it helps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Burton768 wrote: »
    If you have scavenger equipped both enemies and friendlies drop the packs only if they were not killed by explosive damage, i.e Grenade, rockets, crossbow etc.

Oh right, so no wonder I'm not getting any packs when I kill with the cross bow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More paid-for camos coming soon! This time you'll get to vote...
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More paid camos? They really do take the piss. I'm happy to say i haven't bought any extra Cod stuff since Black Ops 1. The Call of the Dead pack. It was so bloody rubbish i swore to only buy the games in future.
  • Options
    Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    More paid camos? They really do take the piss. I'm happy to say i haven't bought any extra Cod stuff since Black Ops 1. The Call of the Dead pack. It was so bloody rubbish i swore to only buy the games in future.

The Mob of the Dead Zombies is really good! I can't really compare it to other cod dlc since it's the first I've bought in my 5 years of playing cod. The maps are decent too, even though Black Ops 2 multiplayer is on of the worst in my opinion.

I do agree with you about them taking the piss with paid camos though. It's easy to re-skin guns, and it would have been nice if they were free. Apparently even season pass holders have to pay for them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Micro transaction camos are fine by me. If you like them, buy them, if you don't - don't.
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Better camos and useless sh1t like that than OP'd guns that you'd be compelled to buy just to stay on some sort of level playing field (obviously discounting the effects of lag-comp!).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to mute the mics of people other than 'Mute All' or ' Mute' individual player?

I thought I had turned down voice volume but it doesn't seem to have worked like it did in MW3.

I can't stand hearing all the kids and even the teens voices. I know I play MW but God, MW players are a bunch of dicks.

I could never have a mic on, as I swear too much. Not at the other players but at the amount of times I've shot first and yet got killed.
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    If you're on the 360 then you can just set your chat options to 'friends only'. From memory I think you set that through the main dashboard settings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bester wrote: »
    If you're on the 360 then you can just set your chat options to 'friends only'. From memory I think you set that through the main dashboard settings.

PS3, but I'll check out if there is a similar option.

It's annoying when you can hear them while the game is loading up and you can't do anything till the game starts.

And the 'music' most of them have playing in the background. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't played Blops 2 in ages. Has the game got any better or is it still filled with campers and serious lag ?. Iv'e been playing Mod 3 recently (trying to get to prestige 20) i'm nearly at 18 so shouldn't take much longer then i'll switch to Blops 2 and see how far I can go on that before 'Ghosts' comes out :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I've been enjoying it recently, I think it has become more stable. There are still games where it gets a bit ridiculous but they aren't as common as they used to be. Also I haven't seen a lot of host migration screens lately (I think about 2 in the last month when it used to be 1 every couple of matches) Has anyone else experienced this drop?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been enjoying it recently, I think it has become more stable. There are still games where it gets a bit ridiculous but they aren't as common as they used to be. Also I haven't seen a lot of host migration screens lately (I think about 2 in the last month when it used to be 1 every couple of matches) Has anyone else experienced this drop?

sounds promising....i'll give it another bash l8r.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't get much lag, but I get a lot of host migrations and a few server disconnects.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get much lag, but I get a lot of host migrations and a few server disconnects.

So still not been sorted out then. The disconnection was the main reason I stopped playing the game. I got fed up with it, especially while in the middle of a game and i'd get disconnected from the game or from the party I was in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So still not been sorted out then. The disconnection was the main reason I stopped playing the game. I got fed up with it, especially while in the middle of a game and i'd get disconnected from the game or from the party I was in.

The thing that annoys me the most, is the way the lobbies change players so often.

You can be in a full lobby one moment and the suddenly half the lobby disappears. And there is no way of telling if the players have quit or if the software has moved them all to another lobby.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    finally got the diamond camo on launchers, took ages to get the player controlled scorestreaks with the FHJ

currently doing trying to get a diamond camo on the assault rifles
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it worth getting the season pass for this game ?. (xbox 360)