Channel 4 Richard Reburied coverage

hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,696
Forum Member
✭✭
Its a lot different from the BBC coverage of church services, Also they have highlights at 20:00 tonight.

Comments

• curmycurmy Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see John Ashdown Hill pulling faces ? Very bad manners & disrespectful !
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curmy wrote: »
    Did you see John Ashdown Hill pulling faces ? Very bad manners & disrespectful !

I quite agree with that.
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curmy wrote: »

Be interesting to see what he has to say afterwards, it was obviously very deliberate. He does seem an odd character, Philippa Langley gets some criticism from some people but she has behaved absolutely respectfully every time I have seen her.
  • curmycurmy Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    Be interesting to see what he has to say afterwards, it was obviously very deliberate. He does seem an odd character, Philippa Langley gets some criticism from some people but she has behaved absolutely respectfully every time I have seen her.

I agree, she's always very dignified , whereas I think he's a bit of a diva, partly he doesn't think the University of Leicester has acknowledged his work sufficiently !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Just a pity they re-interred the body in the wrong city!