JORDAN looking classy at the Millie awards last night

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
Forum Member
See Pics here

And here

See more images here

She posted this on her twitter:
Katie Price/Jordan ‏@MissKatiePrice
attended the @thesunnewspaper Milies last night, great people with amazing stories, really does put whats important in life into perspective

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    I'm ashamed to say from those pics I would :) very classy for Jordan
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'd look a darn sight classier without the trashy tattoos on her ankles. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    She'd look a darn sight classier without the trashy tattoos on her ankles. :p
    have to admit as a shallow male I did not look down to her ankles :D
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could wrap a turd in a black binbag and it would look classier.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See Pics here

And here

See more images here

She posted this on her twitter:

She'll be back to trashy and self-absorbed soon enough.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. Still not classy. Those shoes are disgusting and her comedy knockers make anything she wears look cheap to start with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    ****deleted****
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    She'll be back to trashy and self-absorbed soon enough.

Lo... i wish she could maintain this look... She's kind of let herself go. She does look beautiful when she tries! My advise: Cover up more! Less is more when it comes to beauty! lol
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not looking like a drag queen or a hooker doesn't actual = classy imo.

Better but a long way to go before she can even see classy in the distance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow she looks good!
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope....classy is Victoria Pendleton or Myleene Klass...KP looks utterly ridiculous with those huge breasts and those shoes are hideous too..
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan will NEVER look classy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, classy is stretching it. Too much make up, fake tan and on top of that hooker shoes. But she looks good in those pics, albeit plastic.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The shoes are a fright but I like the dress and she does look nice here.

BTW, OneFourThree, 'classy' is not a look, it's a way of being. It's about much more than the exterior. :)
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the hell does someone like Katie Price get invited to awards like that?
    Forum Member
    To all those saying classy's the wrong word to use, well dictionary definition says someone who looks classy is someone looking cool, not dirty, highly stylish etcetera so, I still think 'classy' does describe her look or would replacing it with Jordan duzzles at the Millies do? Lol.... In my opinion, the whole look worked for her. She did look nice.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    googleking wrote: »

The Sun sponser the Awards and she writes a column for The Sun.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definition of CLASSY
    : having or showing class: as
    a : elegant, stylish <a classy clientele>
    b : having or reflecting high standards of personal behavior <a classy guy> <a classy gesture>
    c : admirably skillful and graceful <a classy outfielder>

No.....none of the above fit the woman in those pictures.
    Her face never moves. She has one expression that she varies by opening her mouth slightly or closing it.
    Luckily this enables her to eat & drink. Unluckily it enables her to talk like a robot.
    Those tattoos are hideous. And she needs to address the 'Leo' one . I'm told that the date in that tatt (of meeting Leo,allegedly) is also Peter Andre's birthday. So she has basically been branded by choice as the (once upon a time) property of Peter Andre & Leo Penna in one fell swoop.....classy indeed. Long live women's lib & strong independent women eh ?:)
    There is an expression/slang for those shoes which is too rude to use in print ,and it sure isn't 'classy' .
    Nice dress though.
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    Nope....classy is Victoria Pendleton or Myleene Klass...KP looks utterly ridiculous with those huge breasts and those shoes are hideous too..

Is that a joke?:D
    Forum Member
    googleking wrote: »

Why shouldn't she? Katie does alot for people and charity just that the press are more focused on the negatives and don't report on the good she does ( don't think she does it for recognition by the way because otherwise she'd be shouting about it off the rooftops, which she doesn't) :).

Just last night, she helped raise money for a good cause at the Vision Ball for the Charity. She raised 10,000 pounds within an hour!!!

By the way, she smashed it again as you will see from this picture someone posted from the Ball.

GoogleKing, so in your opinion, what sort of people have a right to be at awards like the Millitary awards?
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh-oh.....she looks a right mess there.Look at the gap in those legs !:eek: Looks like (once again) they photoshopped her horse out of the picture.And that's from an angle ? Heaven knows what it looked like straight on.
    No,sorry....she raised money ,big deal. She isn't the only celeb who does that on the quiet (not that it IS on the quiet anyway when pics like that are doing the rounds) & it is the least she can do to support a charity when her child suffers from the condition the charity aids.Nothing pat-on-the-back about that I'm afraid,so no Brownie points from me.
    Anyway she still doesn't look classy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone reckon she is trying to look like Peter Andres new squeeze, the Emily girl?

I am 100% convinced, as she has the same hairstyle, colour, style outfit and pose
  • ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Trashy woman at a trashy awards ceremony. Big deal.
  • ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »

Myleene Klass, "classy"? :D:D:D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Myleene Klass, "classy"? :D:D:D

A damn sight more than KP, that's for sure. Not that it's hard to be classier than KP.