The Carters and the Vic

13»

Comments

• Options
    kingcnutkingcnut Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    The question would be why anyone would want her and Phil in the Vic. They are a toxic couple who would bring the whole atmosphere down. Nag, moan, split up, get back together. They've got nothing to offer.

Like Den and Angie!? Except of course, they made compelling viewing. The Phil/Sharon stuff is just tedium.

Phil in the Vic would be a no-no now for obvious reasons! I think Sharon could potentially run it for Mick while Linda's away. It's a good opportunity to give her screen time away from the Mitchells and be Sharon Watts again.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see Danny Dyer quitting
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    king**** wrote: »
    Like Den and Angie!? Except of course, they made compelling viewing. The Phil/Sharon stuff is just tedium.

Phil in the Vic would be a no-no now for obvious reasons! I think Sharon could potentially run it for Mick while Linda's away. It's a good opportunity to give her screen time away from the Mitchells and be Sharon Watts again.

I'm sure Mick, Shirley and Johnny can manage fine. They've done it before. They can always take on a barperson if they need help. Sharon's got a dying husband and three businesses to look after.
  • Options
    Pepsii ColaPepsii Cola Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see Danny Dyer quitting

The Sun are planning to post a full set of pics in relation to his physical fight with Mark Wright in tomorrows newspaper. Unless Danny settles down I don't think he have to quit cos he will be sacked.
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Couldn't stand Angie and her neurotic whining. Such an overrated character....and that dreadful little girl voice.

Oh, and Den had charisma by the by the bucketload....not something you could ever say about Phil

I didn't much care for Angie either. She was a great character as the beginning but quickly just went round in the same gin soaked circles and got old.

I think Sharon's time in charge of the Vic has passed. Sharon herself said she needed to let it go and both her childhood there and subsequently her marriage were not a happy ones. And that's before you even throw into the mix that she watched her beloved dad's body being removed from the Vic's cellar in a coffin on her wedding day. Why would she want it?
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like Sharon AND Janine to run The Vic together. They could take on proper staff instead of hiring family members. That way The Vic won't just be Carter Central like it is now. I'd actually keep Shirley as part owner too. Then they can hire perhaps Steven and a few others as bar staff.