Options

Sony working on Playstaion 4.5

Comments

• Options
    ArtfulDodger81ArtfulDodger81 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How was it stolen?

Someone broke into the house while we were out, trashed the house, only thing they took was the ps4 of value (left the camera). They did log on with my account a few days later which I was hoping was a breakthrough but the Sony fraud department are useless and the only way the police can contact them was via email, over a month now and nothing back to the police with an IP address or ISP.
  • Options
    JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Just bumping up (and I know it's 100% likely to be fake) but seeing pictures all over facebook of an apparent 500GB PS4 Slim?
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be surprised if it was 500mb. ..but u never know. 1tb would seem right for me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently it's legit
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whoever leaked it is going in to be quite a bit of trouble with sony I suspect
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if it was 500mb. ..but u never know. 1tb would seem right for me

I suspect they want this out there as cheap as possible. This is most likely a true entry level model for the mass market.

There could be 1tb or bigger versions coming along, but for premium features it's going to be all about Neo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Alive! Rather nice, but will stick with our chassis C original. Could attract some new punters at the right price though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what they are going to call the new machine, PS XL?

Wouldnt mind if they stuck with the project name of Neo, a dyslexics nightmare picking between a Neo and the One
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I wonder what they are going to call the new machine, PS XL?

Wouldnt mind if they stuck with the project name of Neo, a dyslexics nightmare picking between a Neo and the One

I don't know but think Sony will call it PS4K as it just has a certain ring to it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be something simple. PS4 will remain prominent, with just a hint of a distinction.

PS4K
    PS4X
    PS4 Plus
    PS4 Pro
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sony meeting which is likely to unveil the new PlayStation '4K' takes place tonight in New York at 8pm. Neo's hardware specs and design are prime on my list of must see, along with the official 'first' showing of PS4 Slim. I'd presume some additional details will be forthcoming on the rapidly inbound PSVR too.

Live Stream from 8pm
  • Options
    mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So a 1am start for the UK... No chance of watching it tonight but looking forward to reading up first thing in the morning... what time is it likely to finish?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojobrew wrote: »
    So a 1am start for the UK... No chance of watching it tonight but looking forward to reading up first thing in the morning... what time is it likely to finish?

No mate. That's 8pm UK time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Working 6pm - 6am so won't get to watch the presentation until tomorrow. Will be dipping in and out on my breaks to catch up on the latest news.
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Finished work at ten so will catch up afterwards.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it available via ps4 on live from playstation thing ?
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm off out so I'll miss the live event, I'll just catch up with what happened tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got it on events on ps4. Hadn't realised u had to say u were going before u could watch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's the slim been unveiled that was leaked weeks ago ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    £259 I hoped it would have been cheaper price tag.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sounds like it's called PS4 Pro then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Built in 1TB Hard disk