Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily 10/08/2016 @ 7pm | Barnsey and Ameh are back!

attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
Forum Member
✭✭
Evening Oaky People! ^_^

EPISODE SPOILERS:
EPISODE 4449:

Someone posts the photograph of Freddie and Marnie kissing to Ellie, while James and Joanne agree on a bet. Joe and his brother find out that the garage has already been sold, and Cindy spills the beans about Ste's crystal meth addiction.

CAST & CREW:
Freddie Roscoe - Charlie Clapham
Joe Roscoe - Ayden Callaghan
Marnie Nightingale - Lysette Anthony
Ellie Nightingale - Sophie Porley
James Nightingale - Gregory Finnegan
Cindy Cunningham - Stephanie Waring

E4 EXCLUSIVE CLIP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7muifb9GyN8
MYSTERY CLIP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBeqMkCVgwU

IN OTHER NEWS: Nancy and Darren are going to be involved in a car crash, and Grace plots against Sienna...

Enjoy! :D

Rate the episode! 12 votes

Excellent
0%
Good
33%
spikewomanIvanIVAnna_WOwen19 4 votes
Average
50%
Multimedia81firegoddess666Sarah_CollinsEmma_Henveylylonic_xBona drag 6 votes
Awful
16%
GulftasticGordon g 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening attitude :-)

Hello there Oaksters ;-)
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good
    Evening:)

Thanks for the thread!
  • Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    Evening all! :)

Can't wait for Ameh and Barnsey :D
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad Jade is going to expose that cow Marnie. Looks like she knows how to play dirty lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good
    So glad Jade is going to expose that cow Marnie. Looks like she knows how to play dirty lol.

I didn't know she had it in her! I can't wait for her to wipe the smug look off Marnie's face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a bitch >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    I didn't know she had it in her! I can't wait for her to wipe the smug face off Marnie's face.

Jade's quite something, at least she's getting her own back on Marnie trying to push her out >:(:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it seems Kirkwood made Joanne a regular just to keep her as a bunny boiler. Shame, she's a good actress. That being said, I'm liking her friendship with James. He's a lot more watchable around her than than around Marnie.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Average
    Yay Amy and Mike are back :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh Amy, still as hot as ever :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good
    Cheerfulness is on short supply in the village, Ellie.

Amy and Mike!!:)
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why Marnie is messing with Jade.. what does she actually get out of it?

She is trying to split up Mac and Neeta because she wants Mac, she tried to talk Ellie out of dating Freddie because she wants to hide her affair and she messed with Nathan's memory of Rachel because she wanted Nathan to move on, but what has Jade done wrong?

She said that she doesn't love Alfie the same way as she does Nathan, James and Ellie and that it was Alfie that caused her to end her marriage.. Marnie may love Alfie, but why mess with her relationship with a nice girl that is no threat to anyone?

I am glad that Barnsey is coming back, Amy I don't care about.. but I don't understand why they would move back to where Ste is when Ste causes them so many problems.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't remember Amy and Mike much. Were they really memorable characters?

Too bad everything they do focuses on that waste of space Ste.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shut up Freddie you boring shit >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ellie, Freddie only has one facial expression for each emotion ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Average
    James realising Joanne's a crazy psycho.
  • Options
    lylonic_xlylonic_x Posts: 2,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Average
    1) So glad to see Amy and Mike back :) been waiting so long for them to be back in this!

2) Can't wait for Marnie to be exposed

3) Is Ste back out of rehab?

4) Amy and Cindy look so alike

5) Warren has sold the garage?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Average
    Go Jade! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let me guess, Freddie will infiltrate the envelope and they'll drag this out. Hope that's not the case.

Really like Jade. IMO she's the best teen character on HO at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    I don't understand why Marnie is messing with Jade.. what does she actually get out of it?

She is trying to split up Mac and Neeta because she wants Mac, she tried to talk Ellie out of dating Freddie because she wants to hide her affair and she messed with Nathan's memory of Rachel because she wanted Nathan to move on, but what has Jade done wrong?

She said that she doesn't love Alfie the same way as she does Nathan, James and Ellie and that it was Alfie that caused her to end her marriage.. Marnie may love Alfie, but why mess with her relationship with a nice girl that is no threat to anyone?

I am glad that Barnsey is coming back, Amy I don't care about.. but I don't understand why they would move back to where Ste is when Ste causes them so many problems.

I think Marnie just likes causing trouble for the sake of it, there doesn't seem to be any pay back for her meddling.

I can't see any point with her messing around Jade unless it's just a plot device for the truth about Marnie and Freddie to be revealed? :confused:

I'm glad Amy is back, she'll do a better job kicking Ste into touch than Leela or Tegan, I'm sure Mike is only around for a couple of episodes though. Having said that, I'm glad he's back :D
  • Options
    lylonic_xlylonic_x Posts: 2,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Average
    6) Why the bloody hell is Joanne a constant bunny boiler? Couldn't they just have put her together with someone who ISN'T already in a relationship?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good
    I'm sure Marnie or Freddie will find the envelope first>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    attitude99 wrote: »
    Ellie, Freddie only has one facial expression for each emotion ^_^

Wrong emoji there Bob :o

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Either Warren sold the garage under the Roscoe's nose or he's somehow going to take over it. Get that impression.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good
    lylonic_x wrote: »
    6) Why the bloody hell is Joanne a constant bunny boiler? Couldn't they just have put her together with someone who ISN'T already in a relationship?

Sadly, I think that's all the powers that be can come up with. For the past few months she's barely been on screen because I don't think they know what to do with her.