Baggs is funny, come on admit it

CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Like a David Brent/Partridge combo even Sugar can't help calling him "Baggs the brand" all the time which cracks me up.

I was really surprised Stella didn't have more of a laugh with him , I like Stella but seemed clear she was happy to let him hang himself which is fine cos he was doing a good job - never seen Nick make such personal comments btw. also seems clear to me Sugar likes him, definitely seemed to have a face of agreement when Baggs said Stella was "too corporate" in boardroom, ultimately i think she will get to last 2 or 3 but Baggs may indeed be right that she is not right for Sugar.

All came a bit out of the blue with Stuart , we all knew he was an idiot but he seemed to be ok last few episodes before cranking it right up last night. Loved the "unless you want 50k worth of sportscar in you", his manner of brainstorming and his victory face will never be topped as an Apprentice highlight for me :D:D

The thing with Stuart is that at least he is intelligent alongside being a berk, i mean i think he has some self awareness that he is half prick-half comedian whereas with someone like Melissa she really was just a deluded not so intelligent soul who continually told us how clever she was.

Other random thoughts are Laura is fu*****useless still, Marine man is soooooo overrated and Sandeesh was a million to one to ever have enough personality or charisma for the job.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Well I hope he does get to the interviews - but no further, if you see what I mean. ;)
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I hope he does get to the interviews - but no further, if you see what I mean. ;)

Oh please Lord, please let me see Baggs meet Claude :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baggs was abysmal last night. He came across as quite dislikeable, railroading and not listening to anyone but himself. I'm so sorry his team won as it's high time he went home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Unconvincing actor.
  • ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he has the sense of humour of a 12-year-old. :rolleyes:

Needless to say, Lord Sugar will fire him the next chance he gets.
    Forum Member
    ea91 wrote: »
    Yes, he has the sense of humour of a 12-year-old. :rolleyes:

Needless to say, Lord Sugar will fire him the next chance he gets.

Well yes, but let's just say when I laugh I'm laughing at him, not with him. :)

He has to go, definetly - just not yet!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Stuart is absolutely hilarious whether he means to be or not. Hes the only big personality now that Melissa/Gok Wan has left.

Theres no way he can make it to the final four but I'm happy to see him stick around a bit for the lols.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James from last year wipes the floor with Stuart. Apart from being a child at heart he was also fairly successful in business.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Oh man yeah I forgot about him, he was a dude.

Still find Stuart more amusing to watch though. Hes such a trainwreck.
  • Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a complete tool........but like to see him hang himself even more.....yep keep him in as long as possible:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I have to agree - I've surprised myself, but like Wagner on X Factor, Stuart is the main reason to watch The Apprentice this year. Compulsive viewing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of you saying "he's a complete tool" or "he's abysmal" etc underestimate him in my opinion - the only candidate that even comes close to having his spark and intelligence is Stella and at a push droning voice man.
  • ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    He's an icon! An absolute icon.

Just can't wait for him to use the 'hormonal' reproach-gambit against one of the laydeez! Maybe tell Joanna she's narky because it must be her period? Maybe sympathise with Stella because it's hard for women to go through the menopause.....

Love him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just can't wait for him to use the 'hormonal' reproach-gambit against one of the laydeez! Maybe tell Joanna she's narky because it must be her period? Maybe sympathise with Stella because it's hard for women to go through the menopause.....

Love him!

:D I'm gonna get his victory face blown up and framed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stubaggs fans, more material next week. Meet Herr Baggs :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00c5vwf
    Forum Member
    Diorelli wrote: »
    Stubaggs fans, more material next week. Meet Herr Baggs :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00c5vwf

Just watched that video. Joanna didn't look at all impressed. :D
  • ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    Hair bags.
    Bless!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even that clip show's his ability to laugh at himself, the others by and large take themselves far too seriously.
  • Skip_TechSkip_Tech Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is comedy gold
  • DeSadeDeSade Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    His gloating as he walked out of the boardroom after having won the task was appalling unsportsmanlike behaviour and I really hope they get their own back when hes on the losing team
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeSade wrote: »
    His gloating as he walked out of the boardroom after having won the task was appalling unsportsmanlike behaviour and I really hope they get their own back when hes on the losing team

Waste of a first post, hello and welcome anyway :)

His victory sneer and comment to others about keeping the champagne on ice for them just cemented him even further as a comedy god.

Obviously set up by editors but was so Alan Partridge like when he was racing around Brands Hatch and the girls were deciding to phone him to see what he was up to :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member

Love him!

Genius post :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even that clip show's his ability to laugh at himself, the others by and large take themselves far too seriously.

This isn't the X Factor. Being serious is usually a virtue in business.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ea91 wrote: »
    This isn't the X Factor. Being serious is usually a virtue in business.

Yeah fair enough - i meant more that unlike Joanna and Laura he is not too uptight.......gets to the point as well which I like...as does suralun
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Waste of a first post, hello and welcome anyway :)

His victory sneer and comment to others about keeping the champagne on ice for them just cemented him even further as a comedy god.

Obviously set up by editors but was so Alan Partridge like when he was racing around Brands Hatch and the girls were deciding to phone him to see what he was up to :p

Thank you for dictating that the post you quoted was a waste.