Puppylove7's X Factor Game - Live Show 1

puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
Forum Member
✭✭
This will take place at 5. See you then! ;)

Comments

• noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could you make it 6, as my tea will be at 5.. sorry
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I can't do it at 6pm, I'm hosting The Chance Factor at that time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be long eating my tea, I may be here, Puppylove7 has my comments just incase :)
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry 5 suits me well! I will post your comments until you come Tom! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello and welcome to my first ever live show!! :)

Let's meet our judges and their acts!

Tom and the boys:
    Ray Quinn
    Jahmene Douglas
    Paige Richardson
    Jamie Archer

Jordan and the groups:
    Diva Fever
    MK1
    Union J
    Hope

Steve and the girls:
    Diana Vickers
    Lucie Jones
    Sophie Habibis
    Jade Collins

Well let's get this competition underway!! Judges, are you all ready? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will be about 15 minutes, maybe do my category when I get back or something up to you, have a good start guys
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Arrives via limo with his girls*

I am here and so are my girls, I hope the others will be amazed with who I chose for my category. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It appears like Jordan isn't here and I haven't received any comments from him so we will have to start without him.

First up is Ray Quinn!!
    Cry me a river
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c85BsBgC6A8
    V for Vendetta
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray Quinn
    *claps with hands very high in the air* Mr Ray Quinn! Welcome, welcome, welcome! A fantastic way to kick off the show. I am so proud of you! I wanted to stick with your type of music and tonight you proved to me that it was the right thing to do. Your vocals were on point all the way through that performance! Well done! Oh and we are both scousers so yayy!!! Hahaha!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Quinn

Hey there Ray, well done for opening the first show of what I think will be an interesting competition. Now I thought this was a good choice for you, cause this kind of music is your biggest strength for your voice. I'm impressed with this start and it would be quite interesting to see how far you can go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up is Diva Fever!!
    9-5
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=DaERHs8Q93E
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diva Fever
    *when they sing “crazy if you let it” I look at Steve and sing it to him whilst shaking my head then sings along and claps along* Boys! That is my mum’s party song! A great way for you to start your journey! You had me singing and dancing along. My only negative is it was verging on predictable because I could guess you would sing that. However, that said, it was fun on a bun so well done boys! Two thumbs up!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...fhi2o1_250.gif
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diva Fever

Oh wow, what can I say? Now the competition just got a lot more crazy and fun. It was so entertaining and you always put on a show whenever you're involved in a game. In all seriousness, you're not the best singers in the competition, but you do perform very well and you put a smile on my face. I actually can't wait to see what your mentor will come up with next time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up is Diana Vickers!!
    Kiss Me (Sixpence None The Richer) from the movie: She's All That [1999]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTLnlkrCK8c

Tom's comment:
    Diana Vickers
    Diana, my feet were tapping all the way through that! You have a very unique and tender voice, so I commend your mentor for sticking to you and your voice. It was a great first live performance, so congratulations! I am keen to see what you do in the future, and whether you take it up a notch and deliver a shock performance to us.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diana, my feet were tapping all the way through that! You have a very unique and tender voice, so I commend your mentor for sticking to you and your voice. It was a great first live performance, so congratulations! I am keen to see what you do in the future, and whether you take it up a notch and deliver a shock performance to us.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diana Vickers

Diana...my little quirky star, you were the first girl to pop into my head and I'm in love everytime you sing. I always dreamt that you would sing that choice and you sing it much better than when Janet Devlin did on the real show. You show so much potential and Tom is correct, we have a lot of ideas to work with and we'll do our very best to keep you strong and fresh. Well done my Dee.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up is Jahmene Douglas!!
    Run to you
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xHRvlwT3LA
    The Bodyguard
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene Douglas

First of all, Jahmene. I was not expecting you to sing this song and in that way too. But I am aware that you sung a Whitney Houston song before and you were fantastic then, you still are, mate. I hope your mentor does his best to keep you challenged because you have potential to be a versatile act, well done tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *stands half way through performance and stays there then standing ovation* Oh my lord! Wow wow wow! Jahmene, you have vocals that are just out of this world! I am so excited for everything you can bring! You did me proud tonight. The attack you gave that song was just nothing short of fierce and spectacular! I am so proud of you! Don't you worry Steve, I will be keeping Jahmene on his toes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up is MK1!!
    Club Can't Handle Me
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SgM3r8xKfGE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, MK1, ooohhh, I really wanted to like that, honestly, I tried. I wanted to see you do something unusual, and that would make me go “oh hello MK1, welcome round my crib, you want a biscuit” but that made me think “oh crap, MK1 are knocking, turn the TV off, hide quick” like when one of them bible bashers knock on your door. Whilst the rap was very good, it was also very overpowering, and I missed Charlies beautiful voice in this song your mentor chose for you tonight. But I do love you, just if you get to next week, please do something unusual, like take a song with no rap in and put in a rap from another song or something to give it that bit more edge.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MK1

Charlie & Sim, I really liked the song choice, it was well suited for you both but and I do agree, I do have a level of concern. I've seen you being mentored several times recently, but then again, you did win one of the games a while ago and maybe you might win again. So I hope that Jordan may have something for you to do that isn't exactly what's been done with you already, but I enjoyed it still and you should be safe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up is Lucie Jones!!
    To Be With You (Caroline Lost) from the movie: Chasing Liberty [2004]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGloLWVYVhU
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucie, beautiful, one hundred and ten percent beautiful. Your voice was on it like a car bonnet, and it sent shivers up my spine. For the future, I would love for you to kick it up a gear and have some fun on the stage, and don’t do too many ballads, as although you are good at them, they can become very tedious, but live show 1, so well done!