Sky upgrade and lose you're offer?

1manonthebog1manonthebog Posts: 3,707
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I took Sky out in December, 50% discount for 12 months. At the time I just took the family bundle but the discount would of applied to everything,

Anyway I want to add sports on and got told if I do that I will lose my 50% discount, I had received an email from the for both movies and sports saying I could also add them for 50% discount for 12 months, I point this out only to be told I can only have 1 offer at a time, if I add sports or moving I the family bundle will go up in price.

Is this correct? considering when I took the original offer I could add what ever I wanted.

Comments

• sparrysparry Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's normal to only be able to take one offer at a time
  • StueyStuey Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You still keep your discount.

Just make sure you choose the regular priced Sports and Movies (as opposed to anything pre marked with somewhat smaller discounts as these are intented for customers paying full price and could complicate things on an account with pre existing discounts).

For peace of mind before you finalise at checkout it'll show you the cost of your new monthly package with said 50% offer applied vs. the monthly cost once your discount has expired anyway.
  • 1manonthebog1manonthebog Posts: 3,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuey wrote: »
    You still keep your discount.

Just make sure you choose the regular priced Sports and Movies (as opposed to anything pre marked with somewhat smaller discounts as these are intented for customers paying full price and could complicate things on an account with pre existing discounts).

For peace of mind before you finalise at checkout it'll show you the cost of your new monthly package with said 50% offer applied vs. the monthly cost once your discount has expired anyway.

Went on to live chat and someone did it with no problem, £12 odd per month. All depends who you talk to at Sky I think