Options

London Eurovision Party - 26th April

Comments

• Options
    lost_one1990lost_one1990 Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    It definitely usually has a dress code usually as I've been refused entry for wearing black jeans on a normal sat night, not that it's a bad thing as as a club night, it is awful. I've just looked at youtube vids from last year and jeans definitely can be seen.

That seems promising then! :P I'm guessing certain events would turn a blind eye to the dress code if the place is being hired out by organisers of parties etc! :)

I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable in black trousers! :o

I see from Twitter that Belarus have said they're "tempted" to perform at the party! :P
  • Options
    bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that too - and Morland from Norway tweeted me!
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I see from Twitter that Belarus have said they're "tempted" to perform at the party! :P

let's hope the temptation isn't too great....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hungary confirmed!

Firing them out!
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) really happy Hungary are going
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hungary will be a toilet break for me - hate that song.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not too keen on the song, but nonetheless happy that Hungary are confirmed as the more the merrier in my view :D

(Although I do hope they space out the toilet break ones so that all my favourites aren't in one big clump!) :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not too keen on the song, but nonetheless happy that Hungary are confirmed as the more the merrier in my view :D

(Although I do hope they space out the toilet break ones so that all my favourites aren't in one big clump!) :P

It's only on from 7 til midnight!! How many toilet breaks do you need haha!!
  • Options
    EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's only on from 7 til midnight!! How many toilet breaks do you need haha!!

According to the organisers, at least have a dozen. :D Considering the countries performing...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of beer equals lots of loo breaks
  • Options
    Shar_dsShar_ds Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But which songs are the beer breaks?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Albania now :) plus another act tomorrow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do they normally have this many acts? :O Not that I'm complaining or anything! :D

and I intend to get quite drunk so frequent toilet breaks will be needed! :P
  • Options
    nick1990nick1990 Posts: 4,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my! Can't believe even more acts are being added at this late stage! If Lithuania were confirmed that would be amazing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's 16 of this years acts now, right?
    Looks like more will be announced too - loic from Belgium is in London this weekend....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's 16 of this years acts now, right?
    Looks like more will be announced too - loic from Belgium is in London this weekend....

Sounds like Loic could be there then? :O That would be awesome! :D

May as well just get them all there and we can have our own contest over here for once :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excited for Albania :D!

#prayforIsraelandLithuania
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just realised the London Marathon is this Sunday too! London is going to be very busy me thinks! :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just realised the London Marathon is this Sunday too! London is going to be very busy me thinks! :P

It was the same last year! It actually wasn't too bad at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    It was the same last year! It actually wasn't too bad at all.

Oh awesome :D

It's been announced that people will be able to watch the party at home too! :D
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Gutted I didn't get tickets now. Despite living in London I've never been, I swore I'd get tickets this year but the early announced acts made me think it wasn't worth it (bar Conchita). Of course after tickets sold out almost all my faves were announced!

Oh well, I've learnt my lesson for next year! Where can we watch it live? Anyone know?
  • Options
    nick1990nick1990 Posts: 4,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    Gutted I didn't get tickets now. Despite living in London I've never been, I swore I'd get tickets this year but the early announced acts made me think it wasn't worth it (bar Conchita). Of course after tickets sold out almost all my faves were announced!

Oh well, I've learnt my lesson for next year! Where can we watch it live? Anyone know?

No where to watch it live, but for the first time they are filming it this year and making it avaliable to view online on May 15th I think.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    nick1990 wrote: »
    No where to watch it live, but for the first time they are filming it this year and making it avaliable to view online on May 15th I think.

Ok brilliant, thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so excited for tonight, I couldn't sleep properly. Hope everyone who is going has an absolutely amazing night!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Kitty can't make it tonight looks like she's been trapped by the marathon