Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Em, aren't people jumping the gun a bit here? As much as i dislike both of the clowns, nothing has been proven as of yet.
    And after all that Neville carp on Twitter, it's pretty obvious he had a few bones to pick with CP.
    At the moment, CP has denied that this happened, and it was a 'third party' that was responsible.

I'm still thinking Neville was up to his neck in it. He was tagged in 'the email' about Princess's burn. He even put it on Twitter (before he deleted his account, after denying any involvement)

And where is Neville now? I know where CP is.........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    OK so this a repeat of last week so...

I was on Katie's twitter, with the Andre my life repeat show on, the ugly comments to Katie by his fans have started:
    Aw @MrPeterAndre u and Emily are a lovely couple, ignore @MissKatiePrice she is cheap x
    View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
    @MissKatiePrice watching peter andre and your such an idiot #teamandre
    Expand

Obviously reactions from mentions of her by their saint :rolleyes: Peter obviously sees these and by bringing her name up in a negative way, indirectly fuels the hate against the mother of his kids
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Em, aren't people jumping the gun a bit here? As much as i dislike both of the clowns, nothing has been proven as of yet.
    And after all that Neville carp on Twitter, it's pretty obvious he had a few bones to pick with CP.
    At the moment, CP has denied that this happened, and it was a 'third party' that was responsible.

I'm still thinking Neville was up to his neck in it. He was tagged in 'the email' about Princess's burn. He even put it on Twitter (before he deleted his account, after denying any involvement)

I think we are speculating if these stories are true what will happen ... CP is obviously trying to push the blame onto Nevs doorstep by claiming its a third party who is responsible
    Nev is still on twitter isn't he? And we only know where CP is cos she keeps appearing in her clients lives in the press etc
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    :D:D:D

And do you have the mobile phone pics as your wallpaper, in case you forget how horrifying they are?

I do indeed and I renew my disgust every time my phone rings and I have remove it from my foo foo to answer it :mad:
    Oh Blondie.
    YOU FORGOT ABOUT TOEGATE!!!!;)

I've just watched it again and I remain as disgusted as I was the first time I went out of my way to track down a bootleg copy of it and pay for the privilege

Sick and wrong :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member

And Nicola? How do you explain why she also left can and appeared to side with Nevile and KP?
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I do indeed and I renew my disgust every time my phone rings and I have remove it from my foo foo to answer it :mad:

I've just watched it again and I remain as disgusted as I was the first time I went out of my way to track down a bootleg copy of it and pay for the privilege

Sick and wrong :mad::mad::mad:

:D:D:D:D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And Nicola? How do you explain why she also left can and appeared to side with Nevile and KP?

I'm pretty sure, Nicola worked with Neville before CP? I remember Nev tweeting that Nicola was loyal, and so she stayed with Nev.

So i guess her loyalties were with Nev.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure, Nicola worked with Neville before CP? I remember Nev tweeting that Nicola was loyal, and so she stayed with Nev.

So i guess her loyalties were with Nev.

Fair enough. But what about The Speakermans? As i understand it, they left CAN and now have the same pr company as Katie Price not so?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nope, no gun jumping, just commenting on the new info from today's links. As for CP saying the emails came from a third party, maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but CAN is her company and it doesn't negate her involvement. And it's a remarkable coincidence that a 'journo' who worked for the papers subsequently sued by KP is now CP's right hand woman, in charge of her key moneycow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Nope, no gun jumping, just commenting on the new info from today's links. As for CP saying the emails came from a third party, maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but CAN is her company and it doesn't negate her involvement. And it's a remarkable coincidence that a 'journo' who worked for the papers subsequently sued by KP is now CP's right hand woman, in charge of her key moneycow.

You could be right....but then again, maybe not :)

End of day, this is keeping both KP and PA talked about.

Whoever planned this is a Genius!
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair enough. But what about The Speakermans? As i understand it, they left CAN and now have the same pr company as Katie Price not so?

and the woman who has the PR company used to work for CAN:) as their head of PR...she left there June
    Back to Pete, and the title of the thread, it appears that he is still suffering
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A real question...planned what?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's very entertaining, that's for sure. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A real question...planned what?

Well, i'm beginning to wonder if all of this is just something to keep PA's and KP's names in the spotlight?

4 years since the split, and yet there's always a court case or a threat of a court case going on.

Without this interest, lets face it, neither parties have anything going for them.
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh crickey, me! I'd forgotten about the Speakmans!

How are they? I miss them! :o
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not the actions of DOTY surely..turning your phone off when you have kids isn't a great move
    That's not fair, Betty!

If anyone needed to get hold of him, they would have rung the camera man.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh crickey, me! I'd forgotten about the Speakmans!

How are they? I miss them! :o

Their mothership came for them :(:D. No seriously, they did the recent Cambridge Uni talk with KP, so I guess they aren't involved with CAN anymore?
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed ... they must have hired in someone with a braincell
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think Ian was just referring to the uberdrama - will he live, will he die - that surrounded it, and how he blathered on about it afterwards like a hero home from the wars.

But thanks for giving me an excuse to post this which I never tire of - :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp2ZqlmT-I

Can I put this in just for lols...

http://youtube/Xc-pXM0B6XI

it is the whole thing.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i meant the unnaturally quiet PA supporters Betty! It's like by not participating in these new revelations of the CANOIDS evil plots against Katie (which some of us have suspected for some time), they think this discussion will just fade away... die a natural death.

Wifi down at CP's house ;)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wifi down at CP's house ;)

you might be right, or they have gone on hols, somewhere nice and quiet with no phones, just a camera crew:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I was thinking of a trip to the Priory for emotional exhaustion to really capitalise on the Poor Pete being hounded by Evil Jordan after his brother has just died scenario, but that would mean being out of the public eye and not being able to exploit the kids.

Maybe some sort of public "collapse" and a couple of tests in hospital... That will keep the gullible onside!

The sad thing is I can easily see that happening :(
  • Options
    workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a magazine cover today ,he is supposed to have said his daughter sees his girlfriend as a role model.i think she has a perfectly good role model in her mother.he still can't let go,so sad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Too busy spitting venom at KP to defend his honour? I can't stand the woman but the level of hate and disgusting comments in there is making me feel sick.

I'm feeling a bit self conscious now :o:o:o I like taking the pee I know, I just hope I don't come across like a total bitch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dont think any genius would plan being took to court and exposed ;)
This discussion has been closed.