Fantasy Coach 2012-13 (formerly Fantasy Football Manager)

Comments

• Season 74Season 74 Posts: 7,032
    Forum Member
    That should open things up a bit :-)

2-1 in my game now, with power to add!

Your a Sunderland goal away from drawing level too.
  • fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That should open things up a bit :-)

2-1 in my game now, with power to add!

1 goal for Sunderland pretty much has no effect on our game at all, its if they score any more where it starts to get interesting.
    Season 74 wrote: »
    Well in this case he has only played 25 minutes cos of the red and is filling 29, therefore all points from the red card will count to the score. Not defensive penalties though.

I always muddle Hutchy and Simon because they don't put teams in each week so I always have to look for what team I had the previous week for them, so I'm used to associating the two of them. :o Interestingly, of the other 8 every single one of you has put in a team from week 1 (from my memory) except Funk who missed 1 week by a few hours.

Think you meant the other way round but I get what you were trying to say. If Hangeland had played 25 mins but was filling in 29 then Hutchy would have 1 defensive penalty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm actually pretty happy with that goal despite having Schwarzer and Riether. Simon has Johnson and Fletcher so any goal for either of them would bring him level with Bally :)
  • yakutzyakutz Posts: 10,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is absolutely ridiculous.
  • charlieparrcharlieparr Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get in!
  • yakutzyakutz Posts: 10,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised Funk's 3 goal penalty hasn't popped up with a goal.
    Forum Member
    fab cesc wrote: »
    1 goal for Sunderland pretty much has no effect on our game at all, its if they score any more where it starts to get interesting.

When you say for do you mean against. I meant a Sunderland goal as in a goal scored by Sunderland, which they've just gone and done. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Chancers are in dreamland here :D
  • BhaveshgorBhaveshgor Posts: 9,312
    Forum Member
    season will Danny Rose get any defensive points as a substitute.
    Forum Member
    They've turned it around and look like scoring a 3rd here.

Charlie's Chancers 2-2 FC Serenity

Hutchalution 2-1 Jackyorks Dragons
    (Ba)

Funk Hulkamaniacs 4-2 Yakutzenal
    (Cuellar)
    Forum Member
    Bhaveshgor wrote: »
    season will Danny Rose get any defensive points as a substitute.

Yeah he is on a point and that is likely all he'll get.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you say for do you mean against. I meant a Sunderland goal as in a goal scored by Sunderland, which they've just gone and done. :p

Me to, that's why I said a Sunderland goal :p

1 goal made no real difference to the game. Before that West Ham needed to concede 2 for Charlie to draw level, after Sunderland scored West Ham still needed to concede 2 for Charlie to draw level (2-2 instead of 1-1 mind). Any more than one Sunderland goal and I was in trouble though...
    The Chancers are in dreamland here :D

Lucky buggers! Fulham have only conceded 4 at home all season and Sunderland have only scored 4 goals (in 6 games), no way should Sunderland have scored this many here :cry:.

Don't think Sunderland even had a kick of the ball near the Fulham goal before that sending off.
  • BhaveshgorBhaveshgor Posts: 9,312
    Forum Member
    Yeah he is on a point and that is likely all he'll get.

Could be a crucial point in the game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lucky buggers!

You won our first match through a sub playing an exact number of minutes!

Evens out over the course of a season as they say.

Still need another Sunderland goal, or Stoke or an assist from Diame though....
    Forum Member
    This league is starting to get very tight again.
    Forum Member
    Bhaveshgor wrote: »
    Could be a crucial point in the game.

Very crucial. I'm 4 pts from a 3rd goal, but 4 pts is far easier to come by through opposition defenders than attackers and you have played your whole defense. Just need an assist though from one of my West Ham players.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You won our first match through a sub playing an exact number of minutes!

Evens out over the course of a season as they say.

Still need another Sunderland goal, or Stoke or an assist from Diame though....

Fair point, didn't realise that was against you :D
    Very crucial. I'm 4 pts from a 3rd goal, but 4 pts is far easier to come by through opposition defenders than attackers and you have played your whole defense. Just need an assist though from one of my West Ham players.

Crucially though, any goal in tomorrow's game will give Bhavesh an equalizer.
    Forum Member
    Crucially though, any goal in tomorrow's game will give Bhavesh an equalizer.

In my head I'm assuming that has already happened. No point hoping for a 0-0, even if it is a possibility.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Incredibly me, Yakutz, Season and Bally will all concede if Stoke score any goal tomorrow :eek:. Barring Charlie that's pretty much the top 5 teams!
    Forum Member
    Incredibly me, Yakutz, Season and Bally will all concede if Stoke score any goal tomorrow :eek:. Barring Charlie that's pretty much the top 5 teams!

Going to be a bittersweet moment for you. Be a hell of a goal for Charlie.
  • BrumBallBrumBall Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1-0 to West Ham with Noble scoring would be perfect for me. It's been a bad week though, I'm playing against 8 men with a defensive rating of 17 and there's still a good chance I'll lose!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you clarify what happens next week Season:

Do the midweek games constitute a separate match altogether?

Cheers

:)
    Forum Member
    I've sorted the subs problem out.
    Forum Member
    Can you clarify what happens next week Season:

Do the midweek games constitute a separate match altogether?

Cheers

:)

Yep. Our first of the season. All Premier League games come in clumps other than rescheduled matches, so anytime you see one of those clumps there is a fantasy football match. I'll clarify ones less obvious, particularly around Christmas. There are 2 clumps of fixtures where this isn't true and that is FA Cup Semi-Finals weekend and Final, later in the season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay...to access Matchday Live go to fantasycoach.co.uk and click on the game you want to see on the bar at the top. You'll understand when you get there.

Just a thought Season,

On the Matchday Centre tab of the Webpage would it be possible to put a link to the fixtures spreadsheet in place of the superseded Matchday Spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0Av46Wg1Ypd00dG1ocUtvNmpTNGt3VFJ1U2RFX0NBVHc&hl=en_US&gid=54

Cheers