Options

Immigration street

Comments

• Options
    danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 muslim men in the area accused of raping a girl last month..tip of the iceberg.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here come the local hard men, bruv
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crime, Rape, Intimidation, Anti-social behaviour...oh yes, it's lovely.

Oh we have those problems here too. A lot of the "people what've been born 'ere mate" are particularly fun to walk by on the way home for work. They're usually pissed drunk, smoking away outside of Ladbrokes. Human beings can be shitty, regardless of the colour of their skin or where they go to pray.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bloke with the glasses should be done for intimidation and affray.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    Enlighten us? What's so bad about it?

I think it's just feeling outnumbered. It happens so quickly and you know your life has changed completely.

I lived in Leics when the Ugandan Asians arrived in their thousands and it just seemed like being in a different country. There were a couple of areas close to the town centre where the Asians moved to yet just a mile up the road life continued as normal.

Gradually the Asians moved out further and further and when I go back now I can drive for miles and miles right out into the country and its all Asian families. There are schools where you would hardly see a white child now.
  • Options
    FortyTwo25FortyTwo25 Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Now I'm angry. Why do they have such a problem? A holes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh we have those problems here too. A lot of the "people what've been born 'ere mate" are particularly fun to walk by on the way home for work. They're usually pissed drunk, smoking away outside of Ladbrokes. Human beings can be shitty, regardless of the colour of their skin or where they go to pray.

I'm sure that sounds lovely in your head..but there is a huge discrepancy between the level of crime in the rest of Southampton and that in this area.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    FortyTwo25 wrote: »
    Now I'm angry. Why do they have such a problem? A holes

It seriously pees me off that nothing is done about these people. They should not be allowed to live in the country, even if they are born here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Police are too scared to even enter the area..and I'm being serious.
  • Options
    TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seriously pees me off that nothing is done about these people. They should not be allowed to live in the country, even if they are born here.

These channel 4 documentary makers you mean. They should be told to jog on. They're not welcome by most in the street, just there to make more sensationalist tripe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Police are too scared to even enter the area..and I'm being serious.

Well the people should complain about the Police as well.
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure that sounds lovely in your head..but there is a huge discrepancy between the level of crime in the rest of Southampton and that in this area.

Yes things that go out inside people's heads can cause lots of problems.

This show is starting to be more about the show instead of the people on the street, which seems kinda pointless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    These channel 4 documentary makers you mean. They should be told to jog on. They're not welcome by most in the street, just there to make more sensationalist tripe.

No the gimp with the glasses who is clearly being violent and threatening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes..immigration has really improved our country >:( good grief
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the people should complain about the Police as well.

You'd get done for being racist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes things that go out inside people's heads can cause lots of problems.

This show is starting to be more about the show instead of the people on the street, which seems kinda pointless.

It is about the intimidation that happened to them. I don't like the programme makers but I dislike mob rule even more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You'd get done for being racist.

I doubt it, but i can imagine very little would happen to the police.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, a show about a show is what this has become.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes..immigration has really improved our country >:( good grief

That gimp in the glasses was probably born here but to immigrant parents. Yet he spits on our right to free speech using violence and intimidation to stop filming.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the producer grimacing said it all.
    They had record ratings for Benefit street then months of fallout from various participants. This entire hour has been about the poor production team, complete joke.
    If those muppets hadn't kicked off they actually provided them with the footage they wanted to show a community in Crisis
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

And what is wrong with that. They were intimidate off the street. We should not condone this behaviour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The intimidation is indicative of the area...and WHY they don't want the area exposed as the crime cesspit that it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    the producer grimacing said it all.
    They had record ratings for Benefit street then months of fallout from various participants. This entire hour has been about the poor production team, complete joke.
    If those muppets hadn't kicked off they actually provided them with the footage they wanted to show a community in Crisis

The people attacking them have done themselves no favours.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Milliband and his bunch of cronies CAUSED the problem.
    The people attacking them have done themselves no favours.

Completely without that footage this would have been a very boring 60 minutes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with the locals saying the white middle class docu makers arent welcome. The guy with the glasses wasn't violent, just firmly said he won't make it easy for them. He's as free to express that opinion as the channel 4 idiots are to go and frame 'immigration street'.